[APP][IR] ONE To Remote Them All [10000+ User Codes][45'000+ preloaded Codes]

Search This thread

bastianjoel

Aug 1, 2013
Hipstedt
You need to install a QuickremoteSDK on CM-Roms.. But as I know the current sdks are not cpmpatible with raw IR sending and so the App won't work with them.

darkbakkal

Apr 1, 2015
I've downloaded the apk from the link in the first message, which i believe is the latest version.
As two other person mentioned before, it crashes after updating the database and keeps crashing when re-opening it. It also sometimes crashes when using back button while browsing in the menus.
I also noticed that it is written V2 in the name of the apk and the application but in my device settings it shows the version as 0.4.0

My device is Samsung Galaxy Tab3 10.1 and android version is 4.2.2

bastianjoel

Aug 1, 2013
Hipstedt
I've downloaded the apk from the link in the first message, which i believe is the latest version.
As two other person mentioned before, it crashes after updating the database and keeps crashing when re-opening it. It also sometimes crashes when using back button while browsing in the menus.
I also noticed that it is written V2 in the name of the apk and the application but in my device settings it shows the version as 0.4.0

My device is Samsung Galaxy Tab3 10.1 and android version is 4.2.2
Thanks for reporting. :)
I'm currently working on a complete rewrite of the app. That means, new UI, new Code and some new features. :silly:
It will be released within the next two month ;)

nikesh971

May 21, 2015
Codes for Smartboard are uploaded.
@antifish
Your decompressed code works, could you move it from Smart->Smart TV->Exit to Smarttech->Smartboard->Exit?

That would be great.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk 2

Hi, sorry for randomly resurrecting this thread. I want to know how to control the SMARTboard from my galaxy tab s. Watch on doesn't work anymore so some suggestions please??? Thanks in advance

comoba

May 18, 2009
LG G6
LG V60 ThinQ
Sorry for wrong thead but does anyone know how to bypass zip on sensetv? I uninstalled the latest version so i can use the app but it seems to have deleted the data

Tapatalk'ed with the power of Tapatalk.

BCBO1991

Apr 3, 2010
Biberach
Hey antifish,

i have searched a long time for an app that can use the HTC IR receiver to record ir commands like the original app had done.
Now i found your app. Unfortunately you don't want to continue the app. But:
Could you just implement an function to display learned codes in LIRC, RC5 or RC6 format, to use it in other apps? This would help me very much, even if the Database wount be continued.

I know that you dont continue the app, but this would help us to use the HTC ir receiver. There is no other app which has that feature.

Greetings from Germany

dothweed2142

Apr 7, 2016
This does not seems dead after all.

I tested the app in late 2015, it worked. But on a new phone, the app crashes after recieving the update.

And a request, idk if it can be done, but ill ask anyway, is it possible for anyone to code in the power function for the TEQ projectors? Im talking about the ones that are upside down and used in school smart boards. I remember that there indeed was a code for it, but I cant seem to find it anymore.
While it worked, it was fun messing with the teacher.

comoba

May 18, 2009
LG G6
LG V60 ThinQ
I am willing to host the database if someone is interested in maintaining the app, the ideas are in this thread for future improvements. I lack ir knowledge and experience with remotes.

Tapatalk'ed with the power of Tapatalk.

ell1234

Nov 24, 2015
AGPTEK 1080P Mini Full HD Digital Media Player added

Can AGPTEK 1080P Mini Full HD Digital Media Player be added to the codes? Lost the IR remote and can't use it til I find a solution.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ONE To Remote Them All

Working Functions:
    • IR Code Database
    • Learn a new Code and upload to Database (only on HTC devices)
    • Grouped Code Types, let me know if you miss a device type or code type
    • Send all know Off-Codes (like TV B GONE)
    • Script Manager (create scripts with buttons, delays, other scripts)
    • Canon, Sony, Nikon (DSLR) control codes
    • Debug Mode (change frequency, repeat count, frame data)
    • Send codes using URI "otrta://code?id=xxx" or "otrta://script?id=xxx" - use it for HTML layouts!
    • Widgets (single code / script / all off / start layout)
    • Should work on any IR enabled KitKat Device. Learning only supported by HTC Devices

Some Screenshots from V2 preview

Download Link Preview Version with new Layout and preloaded 45000 codes database

HTML / URI Custom Remotes made by users - directly usable in the phone browser

No more updates from me, i dont have the time at the moment. Find the source code here if you want to add your own things
    https://github.com/nibdev/otrta

App is and will always be free, and i'll never add ads or something. If you like it and want to spend me a beer:

Paypal
    I've decided to continue development of this app. My immediate goal is to provide a more convenient, well laid out controller view for devices rather than a list of codes. Also, I want to add support for using the hardware volume keys to control volume of devices when the controller view is open. I saw somebody wanted to customize the background color for widgets, I think that is a good idea and I'll try to get that in as well.

I'm open to other suggestions, and most of all, I'm open to idea on how to handle duplicate IR codes in the controller layout. Since the codes are crowd sourced some buttons have multiple codes. For example one device may have 4 different codes for the power button and 3 incorrect codes. The list UI would just list them all and number them, Power [1], Power [2], etc. However when layout out a dynamic controller view we can not have multiple buttons. Long-press to change which code goes to a button is out because you must be able to hold down the button to blast continuously for things like volume control.

If anyone wants to follow my progress you can see my forked project here https://github.com/schwiz/otrta
    Updatet the .APK in the OT,
    new version supports the KitKat IR Api, so should work with any IR enabled device (including 4.4 AOSP ROMs)
    (only sending, no learing. learning still supported for HTC devices)
    Direct link:
    http://otrta.nibdev.com/beta/ONEtoRemoteThemAllV2.apk
    If you have no further financial interest in the project, good old github is the way to go. At the same time, you lose all control of the code. Yep. Push some code. And thanks for the m7 blaster fun!

No financial interest in this project, was just for fun.

Ill put it on github tomorow, but no the source for the webservice / database. Ill keep it online anyway, but if someone wants to clone / modify the service, send me a PM
    Here is the github repo

Be warned, code is very messy, no comments, etc. If you have questions, send me an email or a PM :laugh:

https://github.com/nibdev/otrta