[APP][Locker]Use your favorite photos to dress up your lock screen

Search This thread

wangxing

Jun 17, 2012
San Jose
Galaxy Photo Screen Lock
Galaxy Photo Screen Lock is an exciting lock screen application designed to dress up your mobile lock screen and give your fun and love.
Features
. Add any photos you love to the lock screen -- add your families, your lovers, your babies, your dog , your trip...
. Every slide will show you one photo -- this will give you surprise and fun
. Show date / time / weekday on the lock screen
. Real-time weather forecast
. Notification - missing calls and unread messages
. Camera short-cut ( press 3 seconds to launch it)
. Battery status - battery power percent and charging animation
. Flexible backgrounds - use your home screen or select 10+ built-in pretty backgrounds
Note
Tested by Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S5; for other devices, please download and have a try.
If the weather location can not be fetched automatically, please restart your device or turn off weather.
Just add some of your favorite photos and make your own screen lock.
x2TexmhuVMZf5QH-rx8-yChQHsNXkSE4s4lay7FBtsJB2JffXBaBcXnfdDidMtWoJw=h310-rw
th-o0wDHzL1wKzu0-K2T7pv11MaYyEmm2xZSnAeC-aT28mSKPsO4DGSztaHKutqCdWMg=h310-rw

kI5ldsdffNnRcsPYHf47TFMkNPQ-HRtG05DF72W5XnPNkR2nsgaOLXcXaXi1g6JE0g=h310-rw
bkcIecBtBLPTJiCO2l5DNERYeUTyamzRJhor-AV8RQHo1CyC8UJjLXYP1qSR7YRmxtUc=h310-rw

Good luck and download from here
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.galaxyphotoscreenlocker

wangxing

Jun 17, 2012
San Jose
Add any photos you love to the lock screen -- add your families, your lovers, your babies, your dog , your trip...

wangxing

Jun 17, 2012
San Jose

wangxing

Jun 17, 2012
San Jose
Great idea! I like this app. It is cool that you can put pics of the people you care about that appear as you swipe. I also like the time which is larger than my standard time on my Note 3 on the swipe lock screen and is hard to read. Great app!

Jeshter2000

Aug 24, 2010
G906 S5 LTE-A Force close all the time. And please implement fingerpring for s5 owner's

Sent from my SM-G906S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

nek46

May 6, 2010
athens greece
feedback nice app but not working my sensation rom version 4.1.2 viper rom sense 6, and not working my desire x
thanks

Last edited:

bobn

Feb 3, 2004
Everything works, but loops trying to determine location on note 3 running 4.4.2 and really like the concept

rbrenart

Jul 26, 2013
Galaxy Photo Screen Lock
Galaxy Photo Screen Lock is an exciting lock screen application designed to dress up your mobile lock screen and give your fun and love.
Features
. Add any photos you love to the lock screen -- add your families, your lovers, your babies, your dog , your trip...
. Flexible backgrounds - use your home screen or select 10+ built-in pretty backgrounds
Note
Tested by Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S5; for other devices, please download and have a try.
If the weather location can not be fetched automatically, please restart your device or turn off weather.

I get a force close whenever I try to add a photo from my gallery. It asks me what to use as a Crop Editor, Google+ or Gallery. Either one results in a force close. Nexus 5, Stock ROM, 4.4.4 w/ Franco Kernel running ART.

Oscarandco

Dec 15, 2013
ROUSSINES
upgrade a new version today, and hope to fix your bugs

Thank you to answer. I tried it yet and there is better. The app starts up correctly, I can set the wallpaper of the lockscreen, weather, degrees Celsius, etc.. There was just the picture part is not working. When I selected a photo in gallery and I want to crop it, I have a force close gallerie.I am now on CM11 nightly from 07/29/2014. Thank you for all your efforts, you're almost there ....;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Galaxy Photo Screen Lock
    Features
    Note

Any way you could upload the apk so I can sideload it? Play store says my device isn't compatible. Thanks!

Sent from my Androidified Kindle Fire HDX

Yes
    I put the APK download here, the same as Play Store.

View attachment GalaxyPhotoLocker.apk

I am not sure it will work well on your device or not.

Any way, thanks for your question.:D
    feedback nice app but not working my sensation rom version 4.1.2 viper rom sense 6, and not working my desire x
    thanks

upgrade a new version today, and please have a try
    Thank you to answer. I tried it yet and there is better. The app starts up correctly, I can set the wallpaper of the lockscreen, weather, degrees Celsius, etc.. There was just the picture part is not working. When I selected a photo in gallery and I want to crop it, I have a force close gallerie.I am now on CM11 nightly from 07/29/2014. Thank you for all your efforts, you're almost there ....;)

Have you try to take a picture?