[APP][LWP] BioHazard ROM | Accepting Requests And Inspirations

Search This thread

tomixdev

Dec 5, 2011
OnePlus 9 Pro
Live Wallpaper

Hey guys (and girls?),

I've made a new Mod/App ;)

This is a live wallpaper especially made for the great BioHazard ROM by hypnos17!

It is based on the "PhaseBeam" live wallpaper that comes with most of the ICS roms.
I modified the PNGs and the smali files.

It is installable like a normal apk and does not replace the PhaseBeam Live Wallpaper coming with CM9.
---------------------

If you want a Live Wallpaper based on PhaseBeam (or other Live Wallpapers included in AOSP) i'm happy about requests and inspirations
and i hope i can make it like you want. :good:

Just post them in this thread!
---------------------

Installation:

- Dowload attached APK and install ;)

Screenshots:

8f1ec93000.png
a96f8d41e7.png

Attachments

• BioHazardLWP.apk
    111.4 KB · Views: 80

Starship706

Mar 19, 2012
As I have already said I'd prefer a darker theme... black or dark-gray background with yellow or red hazard logos.

keep up the work!

rickvrolings

Jun 29, 2012
Heerlen
OnePlus 8
Samsung Galaxy S22
Hey man. I have a idea for a live wallpaper and i was wondering if you could make it.

I really like the phase beam idea. You know, with the moving bubbles. But i also like the spectrum lwp, which reacts to music. And i listen a lot of music.

So could you make a lwp based on phase beam, which reacts on music. Or a phase beam kinda wallpaper which automatically starts the spectrum wallpaper when music is started?

I know. Sound complicated. I dont know if it is possible, but i hope you can make it!

Sent from my EHNDROIX-i9001 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
Reactions: tomixdev

tomixdev

Dec 5, 2011
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hey man. I have a idea for a live wallpaper and i was wondering if you could make it.

I really like the phase beam idea. You know, with the moving bubbles. But i also like the spectrum lwp, which reacts to music. And i listen a lot of music.

So could you make a lwp based on phase beam, which reacts on music. Or a phase beam kinda wallpaper which automatically starts the spectrum wallpaper when music is started?

I know. Sound complicated. I dont know if it is possible, but i hope you can make it!

good idea, but this is too hard for me, i need to learn more android app development to do that.

could you make the nexus livewallpaper white background and cyan stripes?

i think i can do that, will take a look at it ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Live Wallpaper

Hey guys (and girls?),

I've made a new Mod/App ;)

This is a live wallpaper especially made for the great BioHazard ROM by hypnos17!

It is based on the "PhaseBeam" live wallpaper that comes with most of the ICS roms.
    I modified the PNGs and the smali files.

It is installable like a normal apk and does not replace the PhaseBeam Live Wallpaper coming with CM9.
    ---------------------

If you want a Live Wallpaper based on PhaseBeam (or other Live Wallpapers included in AOSP) i'm happy about requests and inspirations
    and i hope i can make it like you want. :good:

Just post them in this thread!
    ---------------------

Installation:

- Dowload attached APK and install ;)

Screenshots:

8f1ec93000.png
    a96f8d41e7.png
    Nice :)) :thumbup:

sevata9a.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

next live wallpapers modded are Nexus and Water, nexus will look like Rom_Tester described, and Water will look cool too :D