- Dec 6, 2016
ACC - Accent Colour Creator
FeaturesAndroid 10 introduces an option to change the system accent colour. In pure AOSP, it is limited to certain preset colours(Custom ROMs may have more colours). What if you want to set your own accent colour? That's where this app comes into play. The app gets your choice of colours (You can select from presets, wallpaper colours or create a custom colour) and creates an overlay targeting android (framework-res). A Magisk module is created by the app, which injects the created overlay to the system (Read: Systemless :angel.
- You can select colours from your wallpaper, presets in the app or set your own custom colour.
- Multiple accents can be created.
- Separate accents for dark & light theme [Android 10 only].
- Adjust Hue, saturation & lightness of the chosen colours to your liking. Android 10 users can use this to create desaturated dark theme accent.
- Enable/disable accents.
- Remove created accents (swipe from sides).
- As of now, this is untested on OEM skins(OOS, OneUI, MiUI etc). But should work on custom ROMs, if they don't block overlays.
- If something goes wrong, remove the module created by the app in /data/adb/modules/ using TWRP or adb shell with root access.
- Uninstalling the app won't remove the custom accent colour.
- Android 8+
- Grant root access when prompted.
- Pick your new accent via wallpaper colours, presets or a custom colour.
- Set a name for your accent colour. This is the name will be shown in system settings.
- Once the new accent colour is created, a snackbar will be shown with an option to reboot.
- After a reboot, you should see the new accent colour, either in developer options or the custom ROM's setting. If not manually enable it from the app.
- To create a new accent, repeat the above steps. You can create multiple accents in one go and reboot once.
- To remove a particular accent, swipe from the sides and reboot.
- To remove all the custom accent colours, remove the Magisk module and reboot.
[*]Allow creating multiple accent colours.
[*]Include some preset colours in the app.
Accent Colour Creator, App for all devices (see above for details)
Source Code: https://github.com/Akilesh-T/QACC
Current Stable Version: v1.51
Stable Release Date: 2020-1-18
Last Updated 2020-1-18
141.7 KB Views: 7,266
97.2 KB Views: 7,004
89.5 KB Views: 6,526
65.4 KB Views: 6,215
99.9 KB Views: 6,102