[App] Manage your photos with pixmeknot app

Search This thread

BombApp

Sep 7, 2012
bombappromotion.com
UK based Pixmeknot Limited has announced the recent launch of pixmeknot for Android devices running on Android 2.1 and up. App represents a perfect solution for all Android users to manage their photos from Facebook, Dropbox and Google Picasa just from one app. pixmeknot lets users view, search and manage photos from Facebook, Dropbox, and Google Picasa with pixmeknot my-photo mode. They can also easily create, share and collaborate photos from friends with my-event mode. App offers Storage for your files, utilize and backup all your photos with pixmeknot 2 GB free my-cloud.

With pixmeknot users can:
Manage photos from Facebook, Dropbox, and Google Picasa
Upload and send photos and videos to the main Social Networks
Create, share and collaborate photos
Utilize and backup photos with 2GB free app cloud

pixmeknot my-photo
• Preview your photos from facebook, Dropbox and Google Picasa from the dashboard screen.
• Tap from dashboard to view all photos from the selected service
• Auto backup photos into my-cloud
• Search photos based on date from all the services.

The next time you are attending any event you need not worry about capturing all the perfect pictures yourself, instead make use of my-events and let all your friends contribute photos.

pixmeknot my-event
• Allocate photo storage location for the event and let everyone contribute photos to it.
• Dedicated event storage space upgrades for your events.
• Search and join public events by entering the name of event in the search bar.

Download on Google Play here
page2rightphoto%20copy.png

Last edited: