(App) Market 3.1.6 download

Search This thread

divedr

Jan 6, 2009
I have made an install zip for the Android Market 3.1.6 which seems to be working well. No problems with downloads or payment options. Please feel free to download and leave comments. This is my first foray in the Android arena so please no flames, YMMV. The usual disclaimers, I take no responsibility if this bricks your device, etc... Hope it helps some and if it does please give thanks/credit.

Attachments

• Market_3.1.6_DCP.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 737
Last edited by a moderator:

divedr

Jan 6, 2009
No spam intended, I know this is not the newest version of the ap but 3.2 is not working for many. I just posted to help anyone who upgraded and needed to roll back to a working version. For me (and many others) 3.2 does not allow you to purchase aps, free works fine but purchase is not working. Again no spam intended and this is a working zip and ap.

divedr

Jan 6, 2009
Any way to get the apk .to push tho root explorer cant flash my volume rockers quit working thanks in advance
And i cant buy app version 3.1.5
sent from a rooted custom ATRIX

Yes just unzip the file and copy the Vendor.apk using root explorer (or whatever ap you are using) to the system\app folder, reboot and you're good to go.

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
Dude this version has been out for a long time now and its not even the newest version of it
Please search first and stop spamming!

You missed the intent of the post. Granted the OP did not do a great job explaining it, but this is not spam...

He made this zip version so people can easily revert to this version of market if you are using my series of ROMS. Mine have 3.2.0 and that is a screwed up version. If you flash this zip it will resolve that by killing the old version and replacing it with this version. He made it into a zip to simplify the process.

And remember, if you dont like the post, simply dont respond. No need to come in and start flaming and acting like a tough guy. Just ignore what you dont like and move on.

-Scott

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have made an install zip for the Android Market 3.1.6 which seems to be working well. No problems with downloads or payment options. Please feel free to download and leave comments. This is my first foray in the Android arena so please no flames, YMMV. The usual disclaimers, I take no responsibility if this bricks your device, etc... Hope it helps some and if it does please give thanks/credit.
    Dude this version has been out for a long time now and its not even the newest version of it
    Please search first and stop spamming!