• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][MATERIAL DESIGN][4.0+][BETA]xPlodMusic

Search This thread
R

raC-A

xPlodMusic |Awesomeness Redefined

What is xPlod music?

xPlodMusic is a highly improvisied and visually enhanced music player, upgrading the legendary Apollo Music Player with a new interface, ease-of-use and features. More information here.

Untitled-1.png

Untitled-5.png

NOTE.

The application may crash when it is just installed. Depending upon the size of your playlist, it may crash several times. It is due to the fetching of Album Arts and Artist photographs. The issue has been noted down by me. Please don't report the same bug. Due to the same reason, you may feel that the app is laggy. But when it fetches and loads all the photographs in the required place, you won't feel any kind of lag or any kind of crash. I am looking forward to fixing this ASAP.

Source:

Edit : xPlodMusic just went open source. The source can be found here : github.com/C-Aniruddh/xPlodMusic

Features:

· Notification / lock screen controls for local and remote playback.

· Drag to the left to see the queue of NowPlaying list.

· Variety of song/artist/album sorting options for home pages.

· Choice of tabs to be displayed

· Home screen widgets

· Lockscreen widgets (4.2+)

· Built in search with voice support

· Album Art and Artist photographs are automatically fetched from Last.fm and CoverArtArchive.org. (Seriously! who likes to have a blank image in there! :p )

· Optimized for smartphones and tablets

· Supports ICS+ (4.0+)

· Audio visualizer

· Ability to choose between holo light and holo dark theme.(for widgets only)

· Favorites

· Ability to change the Artist Image and album art, according to your choice.

· Playlist support.

· Playlist editor.

· Swipe to change song(only on now playing screen).

· Built in equalizer (will only come up if no external equalizer is found)

· Extremely light and much more!

Download

There comes the part you have been waiting for! The downloads section.

The application is in beta stage. But I garuntee you will love it :)

• Version 2.2(beta) : Download here!

OLD
  • Version 2.1 : Download here!
    md5 sum : c4168059a0280580fbd75061e92d232a

User Support:
If something isn't working for you or you need help please email me at [email protected] or, comment below. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

• Google Plus community : Here!

Permissions Required:

· Record Audio -> animates the visualizer with currently playing song

· Modify USB/External Storage -> play and delete songs stored on device.

· Network Access/View Connections -> download album / artist images and streaming/ controlling Chromecast

· Prevent Phone from Sleeping -> only applies during playback

· Modify System Settings -> only used to set ringtone

· Send Sticky Broadcast -> used internally by service to communicate with activity

A feedback from you won't go amiss. Feed me back on gmail, or in the comments :)
Thanks

Credits
1. CyanogenMod
2. rhar****
3. splitter

Last edited:

dvm84

Jun 16, 2014
Go Go Go Go! :good:
A small thing I noticed: Transparent Icon in Statusbar :) Fixxxxxxxxx :D :p

R

raC-A

xPlodMusic just went open source!

Source : github.com/C-Aniruddh/xPlodMusic

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

R

raC-A

Beta 2.2 Version

IeH3zFU.png

YjvOfnT.png

xPlodMusic Beta 2.2 is out! :D

• Updated UI
  • SystemUI color will change with app
  • Made the EQ as default EQ
  • Materialised the app, a bit
  • And much more! :)

Grab it here : MediaFire.

TheArc

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jan 1, 2012
Auckland City
www.ascendapps.tk
u8e4aber.jpg

mume7yre.jpg

Its great to see you're back up after an incident a while ago. Anyways the past is past.

The music player is neat, and you should continue to work on it. I need to address some issues.

This is the translucency issue. As you can see the content under laps under the status bar. I guess you may have used the xml code for adding the translucency.

I suggest you add the following code to your projects styles.xml where you have declared the translucency code.

android:fitSystemWindows=true
This should get rid of the underlapping my friend.

R

raC-A

u8e4aber.jpg

mume7yre.jpg

Its great to see you're back up after an incident a while ago. Anyways the past is past.

The music player is neat, and you should continue to work on it. I need to address some issues.

This is the translucency issue. As you can see the content under laps under the status bar. I guess you may have used the xml code for adding the translucency.

I suggest you add the following code to your projects styles.xml where you have declared the translucency code.

android:fitSystemWindows=true
This should get rid of the underlapping my friend.

Yes. Doing the same. But now I have added so many features that it became a bit complicated. though I will try my best :)
You can have a peek at the upcoming version of xPlod here : http://youtu.be/TtqrjueJLNE :)

Drhedphuk

Oct 10, 2012
Bournemouth
OnePlus 5T
Very nice player, thank you. Am I being stupid? Is it possible to play music stored on EXSD Card? If so, how do I enable this please? If not, will it be implemented in future updates?

R

raC-A

Sadly i get a parsing problem on gs4 pa4.5 did redownload twice. I dont understand why.

Maybe i should make a mirror.. Mediafire is currupting downloads .. It said parsing error for the same apk when downloaded from media fire and it didn't when I mirrored it to dropbox .(my friend reported me this)

Fc's on desire x while opening
Please give the logcat of fc :) I will fix it up

Fc on Huawei g526 with 4.1.2... just opening. :crying:

Maybe I should remove image fetching on start. This will fix most of the problems :3

R

raC-A

Very nice player, thank you. Am I being stupid? Is it possible to play music stored on EXSD Card? If so, how do I enable this please? If not, will it be implemented in future updates?

Yes! It is possible. In fact I have all my music on the ext card! It plays them well! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Does it have an option for folder playback? I would really appreciate that