[APP][Material][FREE] CPU Spy Reloaded 2.40.1 Pro Easter Giveaway

What would you like in the first tab? A barchart or a piechart?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

royale1223

Oct 31, 2011
Calicut
Easter Giveaway

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

In the news

With a great implementation of Google’s latest design language throughout the whole app, CPU Spy Reloaded is one of the best looking system monitoring applications out there today, but the overall design is not the only thing that users will enjoy about the application, as CPU Spy Reloaded includes a wide variety of useful features to analyze the usage your device’s CPU is getting and discover if your smartphone or tablet is suffering from any kind of battery drain. - androidheadlines.com

Inspired by classic apps that share the same goal, it boasts an up to date, material design along with the features you’d expect. You can view neatly graphed CPU state statistics along with the time and percentage of each, wake lock statistics as well as general information about your CPU, GPU and battery. - xda-developers.com

CPU Spy is better than ever, with a brand new Material Design for your chipset usage charts and graphs, making it perhaps the most visually appealing of all the humdrum CPU stats apps. It is not only pleasant to look at, but packs a functionality punch galore, too. - phonearena.com

How to use

http://www.androidjoint.com/2015/07/20/how-to-use-cpu-spy-reloaded/

Features

★ View CPU state statistics
★ Wake lock detection (Root needed)
★ View CPU information.
★ View Device information.
★ View GPU information.
★ View battery information.
★ View real time CPU clock speed
★ View the time (and %) your phone spent in deep sleep.
★ Ability to reset and reset CPU state information.
★ Ability to reset CPU state information when battery is full
★ Black and White themes (Pro only).

The new CPU Spy reloaded is candy to your material craving eyes.It was designed following google's material design guidelines.

It's the perfect tool for debugging battery drains and device overheating. It will be a great addition to your power user arsenal. It's can be used to debug battery drains with new kernels and new ROMs.

Please note that wakelock detection will only work either on rooted devices with SELinux disabled, permissive or absent OR devices with rooted with Chainfire SuperSu. You can get ChainFire SuperSu from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.chainfire.supersu

Supported languages

Russian (DumF0rGaming), Italian (Nicola Corona), Polish (Chamelleon), Brazil ( ervânio Lima), Croatian (David Boca), Arabic (IbrahimGla), German (Marc Napitupulu), Hungarian (Emma), Dutch (bthefirst), Slovak (qer509), Swedish (Helluuu), Vietnamese (Trung Nhân), Persian (begeek.ir, Ehsan Black),French (Jean-Francois Messier),. Greek (Alkis Tardani) , Chinese (StormBR), Turkish (İlhan Erkan Büyükakın), Spanish (Carlos Treyarch, fviccia, Michelle Pacheco), Indonesian (F4uzan, ayanga), Korean (Chanhee Lee), Japanese (Takehito Fujii), Kannada (Adarsh M.R) and Azerbaijani (Sədi Məmmədov). Thank you guys.

If your devices GPU clock freq or CPU temperature is not shown, send a bug report from the app settings.

Useful links

Translators : https://cpuspyreloaded.oneskyapp.com
XDA thread : http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/cpu-spy-reloaded-t3146698
Google Plus Page : https://plus.google.com/b/116803224437317487521
Google Plus Community : https://plus.google.com/communities/117205208934138827773

Get it from Play Store

XDA:DevDB Information
CPU Spy Reloaded, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
royale1223

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.40
Stable Release Date: 2015-06-30

Created 2015-06-30
Last Updated 2015-06-30

Attachments

• CpuSpyReloadedFree.1.42.apk
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,007
  • Image00001.png
    Image00001.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 39,554
  • Image00002.png
    Image00002.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 39,351
  • Image00003.png
    Image00003.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 39,497
  • Image00004.png
    Image00004.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 39,378
  • Image00008.png
    Image00008.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 39,421
  • Image00007.png
    Image00007.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 39,425
  • Image00006.png
    Image00006.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 39,310
  • Image00005.png
    Image00005.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 39,426
  • CpuSpyReloadedFree.1.43.apk
    1.5 MB · Views: 230
  • CpuSpyReloaded_1.44.apk
    1.6 MB · Views: 212
  • CpuSpyReloadedFree.1.50.apk
    1.6 MB · Views: 432
  • CpuSpyReloaded.2.20.apk
    1.9 MB · Views: 3,432
  • CpuSpyReloaded.2.30.apk
    2.2 MB · Views: 1,731
  • CpuSpyReloaded.2.40.1.apk
    2.3 MB · Views: 3,878
Last edited:

royale1223

Oct 31, 2011
Calicut
New version 1.43 released

Code:
* Fixed a nasty bug causing crash on reset.
* Other bug fixes for specific devices
* Monitor GPU clock in real time(only for certain devices, if your device doesn't show this info, send drop us a mail)
* Monitor CPU temp (same as above)
* Reduced APK size

Reactions: ghul21

e371

Mar 18, 2015
Moscow
Great design.
But, wakelock detection feature not worked. Only black screen. Selinux disabled, SU permisson granted.. :p android 4.3
Wakelock detector app and BBS work fine, yours - not.

Reactions: avd

royale1223

Oct 31, 2011
Calicut
Great design.
But, wakelock detection feature not worked. Only black screen. Selinux disabled, SU permisson granted.. :p android 4.3
Wakelock detector app and BBS work fine, yours - not.

Hi, Thanks for reporting. Can you test this apk and tell me if it's working?

Attachments

• appFree-release.apk
    1.9 MB · Views: 28

e371

Mar 18, 2015
Moscow
Hi, Thanks for reporting. Can you test this apk and tell me if it's working?
Thank you for answer, I intall it. There is no "black screen" now, but it gives me a error - "unable to find any wakelock information! PLease make sure that the application has root permissions. Additionally you can also try setting SElinux to Permissive mode."

I have latest superSu by chainfire, latest bussybox pro v28, disabled SElinux complately.. have no blocked any ads or rights of your app in third party applications, so it's 100% clean install with all your requarements. :(
Again - all the other apps with the same functional works fine - Better Battery Stats, Wakelock Detector, GSam and Battery Stats Plus.

Something works not right in your app.

Is anybody faced with this issue on android 4.3?

royale1223

Oct 31, 2011
Calicut
I have investigated this further and its probably caused by different command output when using dumpsys. Can you send me output of "su dumpsys alarm" to confirm. I'm working on a fix right now.

e371

Mar 18, 2015
Moscow
I have investigated this further and its probably caused by different command output when using dumpsys. Can you send me output of "su dumpsys alarm" to confirm. I'm working on a fix right now.
Sure, if you tell me how to do it :D

Ahh I figured out how to do it).
Here is all logs from SU(CpuSpy logs only). I only open CpuSpy and then tap on "wakelock" section.

Braked archive removed.
Uploaded new one - download plz again.

Attachments

• CpuSpy_SuLogs.zip
    21.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Easter Giveaway

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

In the news

With a great implementation of Google’s latest design language throughout the whole app, CPU Spy Reloaded is one of the best looking system monitoring applications out there today, but the overall design is not the only thing that users will enjoy about the application, as CPU Spy Reloaded includes a wide variety of useful features to analyze the usage your device’s CPU is getting and discover if your smartphone or tablet is suffering from any kind of battery drain. - androidheadlines.com

Inspired by classic apps that share the same goal, it boasts an up to date, material design along with the features you’d expect. You can view neatly graphed CPU state statistics along with the time and percentage of each, wake lock statistics as well as general information about your CPU, GPU and battery. - xda-developers.com

CPU Spy is better than ever, with a brand new Material Design for your chipset usage charts and graphs, making it perhaps the most visually appealing of all the humdrum CPU stats apps. It is not only pleasant to look at, but packs a functionality punch galore, too. - phonearena.com

How to use

http://www.androidjoint.com/2015/07/20/how-to-use-cpu-spy-reloaded/

Features

★ View CPU state statistics
    ★ Wake lock detection (Root needed)
    ★ View CPU information.
    ★ View Device information.
    ★ View GPU information.
    ★ View battery information.
    ★ View real time CPU clock speed
    ★ View the time (and %) your phone spent in deep sleep.
    ★ Ability to reset and reset CPU state information.
    ★ Ability to reset CPU state information when battery is full
    ★ Black and White themes (Pro only).

The new CPU Spy reloaded is candy to your material craving eyes.It was designed following google's material design guidelines.

It's the perfect tool for debugging battery drains and device overheating. It will be a great addition to your power user arsenal. It's can be used to debug battery drains with new kernels and new ROMs.

Please note that wakelock detection will only work either on rooted devices with SELinux disabled, permissive or absent OR devices with rooted with Chainfire SuperSu. You can get ChainFire SuperSu from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.chainfire.supersu

Supported languages

Russian (DumF0rGaming), Italian (Nicola Corona), Polish (Chamelleon), Brazil ( ervânio Lima), Croatian (David Boca), Arabic (IbrahimGla), German (Marc Napitupulu), Hungarian (Emma), Dutch (bthefirst), Slovak (qer509), Swedish (Helluuu), Vietnamese (Trung Nhân), Persian (begeek.ir, Ehsan Black),French (Jean-Francois Messier),. Greek (Alkis Tardani) , Chinese (StormBR), Turkish (İlhan Erkan Büyükakın), Spanish (Carlos Treyarch, fviccia, Michelle Pacheco), Indonesian (F4uzan, ayanga), Korean (Chanhee Lee), Japanese (Takehito Fujii), Kannada (Adarsh M.R) and Azerbaijani (Sədi Məmmədov). Thank you guys.

If your devices GPU clock freq or CPU temperature is not shown, send a bug report from the app settings.

Useful links

Translators : https://cpuspyreloaded.oneskyapp.com
    XDA thread : http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/cpu-spy-reloaded-t3146698
    Google Plus Page : https://plus.google.com/b/116803224437317487521
    Google Plus Community : https://plus.google.com/communities/117205208934138827773

Get it from Play Store

XDA:DevDB Information
    CPU Spy Reloaded, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    royale1223

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.40
    Stable Release Date: 2015-06-30

Created 2015-06-30
    Last Updated 2015-06-30
    New version
    Code:
    - Show battery info
    - Translations Italian (salelimone), Russian (DumF0rGaming), Polish (Chamelleon ), Brazil (Jervânio Lima ), Croatian (David Boca)
    - Bug fixes
    - Ability to translate application
    Maybe Exynos have the TIME_IN_STATE file in /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/stats/cpu0-7/

I'll take a look at that, by the way I'm doing an Easter giveaway here.
    New version 1.50 up

Code:
    - Show battery info
    - Italian translation (salelimone)
    - Russian translation ([email protected])
    - Bug fixes
    - Ability to translate application
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone