[APP-MIRROR] MIUI Gallery and QuickPic (Pretty fast for me!)

Search This thread

appkiller

Feb 15, 2012
antalya
Hello everyone i just find this app miui gallery and it is really fast you must try this. I think you wont belive how it fast ;)
I think it works on all deodexed roms. Just put it in /system/app thats all. If it doesnt work i am sorry for that. Enjoy with your fast gallery :)

miui gallery

QuickPic

Edit: i see some people says quick pic is better. In some ways it is better u are free to use what u want ;)

sent from my i9003 with fully tweaked vurrut_v5_beta4, and battery friendly vurrut_v5 kernel( 1.3ghz)

Last edited:

Danielk425

Jul 23, 2011
Giving it a try, some photos do not show up at all in the tiled preview. If you click the empty slot it will bring the photo up though. Any ideas?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

appkiller

Feb 15, 2012
antalya
Giving it a try, some photos do not show up at all in the tiled preview. If you click the empty slot it will bring the photo up though. Any ideas?

I am sorry but i dont have such a problem and also i am not sure called this problem :( maybe because of the format of photos. Is it fast as i said?

if I helped you please hit THANKS button.. ;)
sent from my i9003 with fully tweaked vurrut_v5_beta4, and battery friendly vurrut_v5 kernel( 1.3ghz)

Last edited:
Reactions: Danielk425

Danielk425

Jul 23, 2011
I am sorry but i dont have such a problem :( maybe because of the format of photos. Is it fast as i said?

Yeah its super fast. Thank you sir.

Reactions: appkiller

appkiller

Feb 15, 2012
antalya
Can't zoom in on photos, and quite laggy on my ATRIX.

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium
oh i am sorry i didnt tell that yes you cant zoom to the photos maybe it will in the next release i hope ;)

Last edited:

Silvane

Feb 21, 2012
Tried this and it's better than stock but QuickPic is faster and better.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium

appkiller

Feb 15, 2012
antalya
Hi everyone
I see that the miui gallery reached 200 download rate and just 8 thanks
WHY?
Isnt it helpful?

Last edited:

syllogyking

Sep 13, 2011
here. there. everywhere.
why are you so adamant to get thanks?? that button is only meant to be pressed when it is deserved not constantly asked for!! i'm sure you're doing a whole lot of good to everyone in the xda community by asking for more thanks...

Reactions: Dark3n

appkiller

Feb 15, 2012
antalya
why are you so adamant to get thanks?? that button is only meant to be pressed when it is deserved not constantly asked for!! i'm sure you're doing a whole lot of good to everyone in the xda community by asking for more thanks...

ı know i just think that it deserves thats all. i dont need your or other people's thanks. maybe thanks is just show your feelings. i mentioned that say thanks not hit the button. u got it? and moreover i have no time but altough this i am trying to help people but the things of these people do is just download and install. do you think that i deserve it i mean no thanks no comments come on i am not adamant please dont understand me wrongly.

Last edited:

Dark3n

Recognized Developer
Sep 14, 2007
twitter.com
You are not helping yourself.
Certainly alot of people forget about the thanks button or don't know it.
But just ranting and demanding a thanks for every download is not the way to go.

It's no different in the market, most people won't rate 5star if they are happy with the app but just happily use it, and only rate 1 star if they are unhappy.
There is not alot one can do about it in the market, or here, so we have to live with it.

Basicly,you should not post content, if the only intention is to get your "Thanks" counter up. Just be happy that you made other people happy.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't you just extract the gallery app from a MUIU ROM?

appkiller

Feb 15, 2012
antalya
You are not helping yourself.
Certainly alot of people forget about the thanks button or don't know it.
But just ranting and demanding a thanks for every download is not the way to go.

It's no different in the market, most people won't rate 5star if they are happy with the app but just happily use it, and only rate 1 star if they are unhappy.
There is not alot one can do about it in the market, or here, so we have to live with it.

Basicly,you should not post content, if the only intention is to get your "Thanks" counter up. Just be happy that you made other people happy.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't you just extract the gallery app from a MUIU ROM?

no you are exactly right but i dont know how to say it is not true to just download and use it without feeding thanks or anything.for example your efforts works i mean you are a developer and you know how much time u spend to develop something. can you continue to development without thanks or donation or feedbacks. of course i post something just for helpıng to people but just a thank i deserve for this i mean not with button maybe just with a feedback comment or whatever it is.

i am spending time for people but when there is no comment i am getting crazy ı am sorry for this but the situation is this.

yes maybe you r right i will learn to live with this.

no i extracted it from vurrut rom v5_beta4

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone i just find this app miui gallery and it is really fast you must try this. I think you wont belive how it fast ;)
    I think it works on all deodexed roms. Just put it in /system/app thats all. If it doesnt work i am sorry for that. Enjoy with your fast gallery :)

miui gallery

QuickPic

Edit: i see some people says quick pic is better. In some ways it is better u are free to use what u want ;)

I am sorry but i dont have such a problem and also i am not sure called this problem :( maybe because of the format of photos. Is it fast as i said?

I am sorry but i dont have such a problem :( maybe because of the format of photos. Is it fast as i said?

Yeah its super fast. Thank you sir.

firstl i am not a junior member and i know the rules i know who deserve or not dont tell me this

and for the reposting it i am sorry but i really didnt see it in xda i just extracted from my vurrut rom. i saw people wants a fast app and ı dont have the owners link. so i think that people dont have this and decided to share thats all.

ok then i will ask for a mod to remove it.

I'm not saying you need to have the thread removed, but there are things you should do to make it a thread worthy of being thanked.

Put the name of the app in the title. This will do two things: 1. XDA automatically searches for similar threads when you enter a title (to avoid re-posts), and 2. People will be able to see what app you are advertising before wasting time clicking on your thread.

I already have MIUI Gallery, I prefer Gallery 3D because for me it's faster, and it's more feature-rich. But now I'm here in your thread which reads more like a late night infomercial with the OP demanding thanks for wasting my time.

I'll tell you what, change the title to "[APP-MIRROR] MIUI Gallery (Pretty fast for me!)" or something more appropriate and I'll thank you.