• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP-MIRROR] MIUI Gallery and QuickPic (Pretty fast for me!)

Search This thread

knigitz

May 8, 2010
I SEE IT IS DOWNLOADED 129 times BUT THERE ARE JUST 3 THANKS COME ON PEOPLE THIS DESERVES MORE THAN 3.

if I helped you please hit THANKS button.. ;)

sent from my i9003 with fully tweaked vurrut_v5_beta4, and battery friendly vurrut_v5 kernel( 1.3ghz)

You didn't make the app, you re-posted something that has already been on xda many times before. Why should we thank you for spamming the forums with yet another re-post?

Also, maybe next time link the source of where you obtained the software. I think it's pretty much a given considering you didn't create it yourself. It's the creators of the app that deserve thanks, not you.

Maybe no one is thanking you because you have not really been that helpful. You posted an app, great job, but you didn't tell anyone where to go to get updates or where it came from (cite your source, sir). You have not been successful in helping with any issues. All caps is annoying. This is definitely a re-post. You're spamming for thanks.

tl;dr OP needs to stop whoring thanks using other people's apps.

Last edited:

appkiller

Feb 15, 2012
antalya
You didn't make the app, you re-posted something that has already been on xda many times before. Why should we thank you for spamming the forums with yet another re-post?

Also, maybe next time link the source of where you obtained the software. I think it's pretty much a given considering you didn't create it yourself. It's the creators of the app that deserve thanks, not you.

tldr; OP needs to stop whoring thanks using other people's apps.
firstl i am not a junior member and i know the rules i know who deserve or not dont tell me this

and for the reposting it i am sorry but i really didnt see it in xda i just extracted from my vurrut rom. i saw people wants a fast app and ı dont have the owners link. so i think that people dont have this and decided to share thats all.

ok then i will ask for a mod to remove it.

Last edited:

xriderx66

Oct 10, 2010
Frisco, TX
Don't remove it, it's just that people who have been on xda for a while get pissed at people who ask for thanks. Thanks mean nothing and if people want to thank you they will, but don't ask for it constantly it won't make your e-peen any bigger

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

appkiller

Feb 15, 2012
antalya
Don't remove it, it's just that people who have been on xda for a while get pissed at people who ask for thanks. Thanks mean nothing and if people want to thank you they will, but don't ask for it constantly it won't make your e-peen any bigger

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

ok people please lets stop this conversatıon here for thanks. this thanks is about your ideas and the meaning of this just depends on you.

forget about this yes it is bad idea wants people to thanks you if they want they will otherwise dont need to want.

knigitz

May 8, 2010
firstl i am not a junior member and i know the rules i know who deserve or not dont tell me this

and for the reposting it i am sorry but i really didnt see it in xda i just extracted from my vurrut rom. i saw people wants a fast app and ı dont have the owners link. so i think that people dont have this and decided to share thats all.

I'm not saying you need to have the thread removed, but there are things you should do to make it a thread worthy of being thanked.

Put the name of the app in the title. This will do two things: 1. XDA automatically searches for similar threads when you enter a title (to avoid re-posts), and 2. People will be able to see what app you are advertising before wasting time clicking on your thread.

I already have MIUI Gallery, I prefer Gallery 3D because for me it's faster, and it's more feature-rich. But now I'm here in your thread which reads more like a late night infomercial with the OP demanding thanks for wasting my time.

I'll tell you what, change the title to "[APP-MIRROR] MIUI Gallery (Pretty fast for me!)" or something more appropriate and I'll thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: appkiller

appkiller

Feb 15, 2012
antalya
I'm not saying you need to have the thread removed, but there are things you should do to make it a thread worthy of being thanked.

Put the name of the app in the title. This will do two things: 1. XDA automatically searches for similar threads when you enter a title (to avoid re-posts), and 2. People will be able to see what app you are advertising before wasting time clicking on your thread.

I already have MIUI Gallery, I prefer Gallery 3D because for me it's faster, and it's more feature-rich. But now I'm here in your thread which reads more like a late night infomercial with the OP demanding thanks for wasting my time.

I'll tell you what, change the title to "[APP-MIRROR] MIUI Gallary (Pretty fast for me!)" or something more appropriate and I'll thank you.
ok i will do ıt
i am sorry to spend your time.

Reactions: knigitz

mikshepard

Apr 7, 2010
Minneapolis
WOW, this is fast! It displays the thumbnails way faster than Quickpic for me. I hope an update with zoom gets released, it would become my main gallery then. Thanks, this is sweet!

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone i just find this app miui gallery and it is really fast you must try this. I think you wont belive how it fast ;)
    I think it works on all deodexed roms. Just put it in /system/app thats all. If it doesnt work i am sorry for that. Enjoy with your fast gallery :)

miui gallery

QuickPic

Edit: i see some people says quick pic is better. In some ways it is better u are free to use what u want ;)

sent from my i9003 with fully tweaked vurrut_v5_beta4, and battery friendly vurrut_v5 kernel( 1.3ghz)
    Giving it a try, some photos do not show up at all in the tiled preview. If you click the empty slot it will bring the photo up though. Any ideas?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

I am sorry but i dont have such a problem and also i am not sure called this problem :( maybe because of the format of photos. Is it fast as i said?

I am sorry but i dont have such a problem :( maybe because of the format of photos. Is it fast as i said?

Yeah its super fast. Thank you sir.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
    why are you so adamant to get thanks?? that button is only meant to be pressed when it is deserved not constantly asked for!! i'm sure you're doing a whole lot of good to everyone in the xda community by asking for more thanks...

I'll tell you what, change the title to "[APP-MIRROR] MIUI Gallery (Pretty fast for me!)" or something more appropriate and I'll thank you.