[APP] Missing ICS Settings for GDX Stock Kernel

Search This thread

RohinZaraki

Sep 8, 2011
Hey guys it's me again :). I've been looming around the GDX thread for a while and what I see is many (stock kernel) users are complaining that they are missing the ICS Settings from their ROM. I suspect Team Fun, in all their hardwork, have accidentally left out the ICS Settings in the stock kernel version. So I made a flashable zip with the Settings.apk from the Custom Kernel version, which seems to have the apk. Now, I haven't had the chance to test this out yet and since I can't find anyone to test, I'll just assume it works.

I'm sure this problem will be resolved by the next update, so till then, use this ;)

Download

Steps

1. Download the zip
2. Put it in your SD Card.
3. Boot to CWM
4. MAKE A BACKUP
5. Flash the ZIP
6. Reboot and hope for the best.

If this works for you, please leave some feedback to alert other users that this works. Till then :) ta-ta.

Credits

Team Fun for their awesome ROM and hours of hardwork.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys it's me again :). I've been looming around the GDX thread for a while and what I see is many (stock kernel) users are complaining that they are missing the ICS Settings from their ROM. I suspect Team Fun, in all their hardwork, have accidentally left out the ICS Settings in the stock kernel version. So I made a flashable zip with the Settings.apk from the Custom Kernel version, which seems to have the apk. Now, I haven't had the chance to test this out yet and since I can't find anyone to test, I'll just assume it works.

I'm sure this problem will be resolved by the next update, so till then, use this ;)

Download

Steps

1. Download the zip
    2. Put it in your SD Card.
    3. Boot to CWM
    4. MAKE A BACKUP
    5. Flash the ZIP
    6. Reboot and hope for the best.

If this works for you, please leave some feedback to alert other users that this works. Till then :) ta-ta.

Credits

Team Fun for their awesome ROM and hours of hardwork.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone