[APP][MOD][CAST] JioTV MOD with Miracast, Android TV and Firestick Support

virgo79

Sep 30, 2011
Tried on WiFi and mobile data gives unable to connect to server error

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

I am not even able to use previous version which was working till yesterday. Has Jio restricted app IP only to Jio network?

SweenWolf

Mar 18, 2016
Paradise
Tried on WiFi and mobile data gives unable to connect to server error
I am not even able to use previous version which was working till yesterday. Has Jio restricted app IP only to Jio network?
It works only on wifi. Please fix it to work with mobile data
Hi,

Thanks for addressing this issue, I might have messed up these apks after changing the certificates.
I think the issue might be resolved. Please download these apks and do tell me if they worked or not.

virgo79

Sep 30, 2011
Hi,

Thanks for addressing this issue, I might have messed up these apks after changing the certificates.
I think the issue might be resolved. Please download these apks and do tell me if they worked or not.
What ID are you using with JioTV?

I'm using Airtel and still can use it.
I tried local broadband, Vodafone and Airtel.. Always getting "error will connecting to server, please try again later"

prasana.nathan

May 20, 2012
Doesn’t seem to work

Greetings
All the 3 version doesn’t seem to work on wifi. But works fine on jio internet.

Thanks

Hi,

Many of Jio Users wants to cast JioTV app, and are getting Message like "Casting not available on this TV Channel".
So here is a modded app which supports Miracast and also works on other Networks.

Firstly uninstall any JioTV apk and then install one of the provided apk as Normal apk.
One of them will most probably work for you.

That's it.
No Xposed or Root Needed.
Enjoy watching JioTV.

Note:
This app is only to be used on a Smartphone, and not on Android TV or Android Box.
If it does work on them, then maybe its your luck.

:) :) ;)