[APP][MOD][CAST] JioTV MOD with Miracast, Android TV and Firestick Support

SweenWolf

Mar 18, 2016
Paradise
5.5.6 is showing a dead link
Yes it is , but live telecast of Sports is not available on 5.5.5 while 5.5.6 is at present a dead link
Most of the time, link doesn't go down on xda, try using another browser, sometimes xda blocks access to a certain file for a certain amount of time for a device. For that try changing your IP andress.

And there was a problem with 5.6.0 which after modding showed an Update dialog to the users, but currently 5.6.0 is latest. And live stream is also working.

Sorry for link issue but its always temporary, unless xda moderators themselves removes the files or the whole post.

mkp95

Jan 28, 2016
Working on MI TV 4A

The app is working on MI TV 4A but there's a catch. You have to use an external mouse or touch pad to control the interface. The remote is not able to scroll through the interface.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Does the app works for Non Jio Users!
just login with anyones jio id & Password and it will work.

gauravg

Nov 2, 2011
Yes it works now...

Most of the time, link doesn't go down on xda, try using another browser, sometimes xda blocks access to a certain file for a certain amount of time for a device. For that try changing your IP andress.

And there was a problem with 5.6.0 which after modding showed an Update dialog to the users, but currently 5.6.0 is latest. And live stream is also working.

Sorry for link issue but its always temporary, unless xda moderators themselves removes the files or the whole post.
Yes it works now...

Reactions: bhaskarsaha100

SweenWolf

Mar 18, 2016
Paradise
Can you please make a mod that could work on android tv if you don't have android tv then give me I'll test it for you
I cannot do it without something to test on, I'm not a pro, I'm a student. If I make a certain MOD then I will definitely provide the link, but you can always use mouse to navigate.