[APP][MOD][CAST] JioTV MOD with Miracast, Android TV and Firestick Support

Search This thread

SweenWolf

5.5.6 is showing a dead link
Yes it is , but live telecast of Sports is not available on 5.5.5 while 5.5.6 is at present a dead link

Most of the time, link doesn't go down on xda, try using another browser, sometimes xda blocks access to a certain file for a certain amount of time for a device. For that try changing your IP andress.

And there was a problem with 5.6.0 which after modding showed an Update dialog to the users, but currently 5.6.0 is latest. And live stream is also working.

Sorry for link issue but its always temporary, unless xda moderators themselves removes the files or the whole post.

mkp95

Jan 28, 2016
Working on MI TV 4A

The app is working on MI TV 4A but there's a catch. You have to use an external mouse or touch pad to control the interface. The remote is not able to scroll through the interface.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Does the app works for Non Jio Users!
just login with anyones jio id & Password and it will work.

gauravg

Nov 2, 2011
Yes it works now...

Most of the time, link doesn't go down on xda, try using another browser, sometimes xda blocks access to a certain file for a certain amount of time for a device. For that try changing your IP andress.

And there was a problem with 5.6.0 which after modding showed an Update dialog to the users, but currently 5.6.0 is latest. And live stream is also working.

Sorry for link issue but its always temporary, unless xda moderators themselves removes the files or the whole post.
Yes it works now...

Reactions: bhaskarsaha100

MpS005

Aug 22, 2018
New Delhi
Working Thanks!!! Keep modifying and uploading new versions!!! Keep it up. And can you help me I want to mod BYJU'S app to cast on TV.

Kiminagre

Mar 22, 2019
The hotstar version is not working that wants update but it is not updating can you upload a new mod version of hotstar

SweenWolf

Reactions: slipstreamer88

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone,

This JioTV Mod allows mirroring to Android TV, and will not show "Casting not available on this TV Channel" message.

• This doesn't requires root and Xposed.
    • TV version can be installed on FireTV and AndroidTV.
    • This does requires your Jio ID to login.
    • If you are installing this mod for first time, you'll have to uninstall your previous JioTV app.
    • If you want to update the mod, uninstall isn't required.
    A simple install and you are all set.

JIOTV (TV Version)
    Now also work on FireOS 5

NOTE: TV version requires Mouse Toggle or Physical Mouse or any mouse app.

Remote Instruction (Reference: FireTV Remote)
    Up, Down, Left, and Right: moves the mouse pointer
    Select/OK: mouse click
    Select/OK (long press): context menu
    Menu: scroll wheel up
    Fast Fwd: scroll wheel down

Mouse Toggle
    Mouse-Toggle.gif

If scroll wheel doesn't work or if your Remote don't have buttons to scroll , keep pressing OK/Select button and press direction button to Scroll.
    List View doesn't support scrolling using Menu and Fast Fwd, you have to use directional pad to scroll.

Mouse for Android TV Toggle (MATVT)
    *Needs Accessibility to work

PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON IF YOU THINK I SHOULD CONTINUE THIS PROJECT.
    :) :) ;)
    JioTV 6.0.1 uploaded.

Requesting a modded 5.6.1 modded apk.. :) as that has PIP mode now..
    Also can somebody confirm if they are able to view star channels on hotstar apk given in first post after clicking on star channels icons on jio tv apk??
    For me its just routing to home page of hotstar..

I'm having some troubles with the latest update, its crashing straight up without even modifying anything, I don't know maybe its a problem with compiled SDK version or this app.
    Or maybe they have added temper protection to their app like Hotstar has one.
    And removing that one will take some time also.
    Hi Bad.Wolf,
    can you please provide the JioCinema app with the Miracast support similar to this one.

Here you go.

Just Miracast support nothing else modded.
    please add x86 architecture also....