[APP][MOD] Facebook LC Reborn (LCR)

Search This thread

porotikos

Mar 29, 2016
Apart from few crashes now and again, this works amazing.
Only downside is when i clicked the messenger button, it gets me to play store. But its a small price to pay if you dont want ads. Awesome

TheCanine

Apr 17, 2022
Just updated my dark mod for Messenger Lite to version 303. I also tried to make it crash less, but no idea if it helps with any of the compatibility problems on Android 12.

Attachments

• Messenger Lite Dark.apk
    17.1 MB · Views: 304

porotikos

Mar 29, 2016
no crashes so far. thank you, this is brilliant. now i have to find something similar for insta and reddit hehehe

TechnicGeek

Jun 6, 2011
@mrjuniork Hello. I noticed that website other than trusted app repositories like F-Droid are used to host this distribution. I also noticed Messenger Lite Dark.apk uploaded above to be hosted on this forum.

For peace if mind I typically take extra step to check for hash sum to ensure data integrity. Why is it not available here?

porotikos

Mar 29, 2016
On xiaomi mi note 10 pro and android 11, there are some force closes here ans there, but other than that it works great. Perhaps its an android 12 issue?

coolpixs4

Mar 7, 2011
FB LCR Working flawlessly on MIUI 13.0.2

what modified messenger are people using?
Not available yet. I'm also waiting for it
=> Just using Messenger Lite for avoiding ads
OR another temporary solution IS switch your Settings-Region to EEA/UK (Messenger is not available for advertisers in or targeting the EEA and/or the UK. Ref: https://www.facebook.com/business/ads/messenger-ads)

The last Messenger LC is v241.2/v242 but login failed Unknown Error 1 on Android 11, all other versions search on Google's said as MOD no ads are FAKE...
It seems that Meta Fb company updates Messenger and FB almost every single day. ... and soon the version will be 99999+ :D

Last edited:

gorekhaa

Feb 8, 2017
Arkhaa
Awesome work, many thanks.
It works like a charm, Dark mode, no ads, almost perfect until now...
Only Messenger is missing.
Do you guys know any modded version of Messenger (something like "Messenger LCR" would be great...)?
Anyway @RaselMiah364849 thank you once more!
EDIT: I'm asking specifically about Messenger (not Lite) because Lite doesn't offer end to end encryption...

gorekhaa

Feb 8, 2017
Arkhaa
...The last Messenger LC is v241.2/v242 but login failed Unknown Error 1 on Android 11, all other versions search on Google's said as MOD no ads are FAKE...
It seems that Meta Fb company updates Messenger and FB almost every single day. ... and soon the version will be 99999+ :D
Hi, where did you find the latest Messenger LC ?

coolpixs4

Mar 7, 2011
Hi, where did you find the latest Messenger LC ?
Messenger (v241, ads removed, and hopefully update nags removed): messenger-v241.2.apk

Last edited:
Reactions: gorekhaa

gorekhaa

Feb 8, 2017
Arkhaa
Ok, thanks for your replies, but the point here was to be able to send pics/vids in an encrypted conversation via a lighter, adfree and of course a more "friendly" client than the official one... Wait'n see then.

ReDroiD™

Apr 7, 2012
Do you plan update? Some part of app broken because of not last rev (search, other stuff with message update for get full fonctionality).

Thx 😉

Reactions: Meneldur
May 21, 2018
I have installed v2 and I dont have any optiln to turn on Dark mode. Also, I cant go to messenger app (official) from FB LCR v2, and the message notifications show on both FB and Messenger. any way to fix these issues??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey, it's me again. Just updated my dark mod for Messenger Lite to version 307 and tried a slightly different method of cloning, but I still have no idea if it helps with any of the compatibility problems on Android 12.
    I just hope that this won't end up being abandonware. RaselMiah364849 hasn't been online for over a month now. :(

Literally all I want is a Messenger mod without ads and without read receipts. Heck, I'd settle for just without ads!
    Finally, Facebook LC has reborned....

Well, I am so much excited to release this Facebook LCR mod....
    But it has a long story for final result.....We all know that Facebook LC was first released by EvilWombat in XDA Developers Forum which was the first Facebook mod that is Ads free & also all FB garbages free...and also it was the last mod....
    After discontinuation of Facebook LC, All the Facebook LC User started to look for any other Facebook Mod but there was none ....Including me , users started to request other mod developers for Facebook Mod but none did it....
    Like other users i also did the same but no result....
    Finally I have decided to do the modding myself....But I want to let you know that I am actually not any kind of developer or a pro skilled modder so it was difficult for me....Many knows that EvilWombat stopped the project because of Facebook Dex encryption.... So I decrypted the dex files from Facebook apk and repacked it how i need it...
    But then I needed to make successful clone of Facebook....Cloning of Facebook has a long story for me...Anyway I made successful clone of it....Then started to do the actual modding stuffs but with limited skill i failed everytime then I decided to analyze Facebook LC 16.2 version and i found the methods for doing the modding stuffs....
    Everything starts from the end....So I started from where EvilWombat ended... I choosed Facebook v242(Android 4.1+) to start with...And finally I did it...but good news is i have done modding Facebook v276 the first version with Dark mode....I am currently testing it & will arrive soon....Till then enjoy the Facebook LCR v1.0....
    And again many many thanks to EvilWombat for Facebook LC....

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

🚀 MOD | Facebook LCR 🔥

Facebook LCR is a debullshified version of Facebook app.

📌 Facebook LCR v1.0 :

📆 22/03/2022

ℹ Informations :

🔶Base Version : Facebook v242.0.0.43.119

🔶 Compatibility : Android 4.1+

🔶 Clone Package : com.facebook.katpro

🔸 Disabled Feed Ads

🔸 Disabled Stories Ads

🔸 Removed Stories Tray from Feed ( instead you can view stories from Menu Tab easily obviously without Stories Ads )

🔸 Removed " People You May Know "

🔸 Removed " Pages You May Like "

🔸 Removed "Invite your friends to join this group"

🔸 Removed "Groups You Should Join"

🔸 Removed "People You Should Follow"

🔶 & Also removed all other FB garbages that appears in NewsFeed...

🔰 Download Facebook LCR v1.0 :
    🔗 Link : https://mega.nz/file/WhVSDRDD#joX90c3sy1uKjbQgi04ik32bEYQr9OF3jFxC0lK6luE

📌 Facebook LCR v2.0 :

📆 30/03/2022

ℹ Informations :

🔶Base Version : Facebook v276.0.0.44.127

🔶 Compatibility : Android 4.1+

🔶 Clone Package : com.facebook.katpro

🔰 Download Facebook LCR v2.0 :

🔗 Link : https://mega.nz/file/vsNymShI#QWm3Ixp2mVzZbdrvDNECuue97xP7mbOAYLFQzk09a1U

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

🔥 Official Telegram Channel:

🔥 Official Telegram Group:
    Next update v276
    Screenshot_2022-03-22-11-48-01.png
    A modified version of the Facebook app by me based on Facebook LC Reborn V2 by Rashel Miah

What's new:
    • Fixed limited facebook search
    • Added most recents chat
    • Added news feed menu bar
    Known bugs:
    • Dark mode

Note:
    • You must uninstall the previous version
    • Tested on Android 10
    • Force Dark mode by system working only on android 10 and above

Download links:
    AFH
    Gdrive
    Mega

Credit: RaselMiah364849
    Thanks for your graet work, much appreciated.
    Can we have more shortcuts in above tool bar like the official fb app as in attached picture?
    Also why didn't you mod the most recent fb versions?
    Regards.
    EvilWombat stopped at v242 (Android 8.0+) and I have started with v242 (Android 4.1+) ......Started from the end .....Anyway , v276(with dark mode) has been already under testing. ..will arive soon...
    A modified version of the Facebook app by me based on Facebook LC Reborn V2 by Rashel Miah

What's new:
    • Fixed limited facebook search
    • Added most recents chat
    • Added news feed menu bar
    Known bugs:
    • Dark mode

Note:
    • You must uninstall the previous version
    • Tested on Android 10
    • Force Dark mode by system working only on android 10 and above

Download links:
    AFH