[CLOSED][APP][MOD] Facebook LCR (Less Crap Reborn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Melionix

Aug 1, 2021
Sorry for the problems with my Messenger Lite dark mode app on Android 12 and up. I'm still on Android 11, but here is an updated version (313), cloned using a different app, so maybe it'll have less problems this time.
Yeah, or you can go to developer options, look under hardware acceleration and enable force dark mode. That way, Messenger Lite is as dark as the OG Messenger and it just works.

https://www.reddit.com/r/androidapps/comments/lou0fc/_/hom5u2z

phallica

Jan 18, 2013
Finally, Facebook LC has reborned....

Well, I am so much excited to release this Facebook LCR mod....
But it has a long story for final result.....We all know that Facebook LC was first released by EvilWombat in XDA Developers Forum which was the first Facebook mod that is Ads free & also all FB garbages free...and also it was the last mod....
After discontinuation of Facebook LC, All the Facebook LC User started to look for any other Facebook Mod but there was none ....Including me , users started to request other mod developers for Facebook Mod but none did it....
Like other users i also did the same but no result....
Finally I have decided to do the modding myself....But I want to let you know that I am actually not any kind of developer or a pro skilled modder so it was difficult for me....Many knows that EvilWombat stopped the project because of Facebook Dex encryption.... So I decrypted the dex files from Facebook apk and repacked it how i need it...
But then I needed to make successful clone of Facebook....Cloning of Facebook has a long story for me...Anyway I made successful clone of it....Then started to do the actual modding stuffs but with limited skill i failed everytime then I decided to analyze Facebook LC 16.2 version and i found the methods for doing the modding stuffs....
Everything starts from the end....So I started from where EvilWombat ended... I choosed Facebook v242(Android 4.1+) to start with...And finally I did it...but good news is i have done modding Facebook v276 the first version with Dark mode....I am currently testing it & will arrive soon....Till then enjoy the Facebook LCR v1.0....
And again many many thanks to EvilWombat for Facebook LC....

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

πŸš€ MOD | Facebook LCR πŸ”₯

Facebook LCR is a debullshified version of Facebook app.

πŸ“Œ Facebook LCR v1.0 :

πŸ“† 22/03/2022

β„Ή Informations :

πŸ”ΆBase Version : Facebook v242.0.0.43.119

πŸ”Ά Compatibility : Android 4.1+

πŸ”Ά Clone Package : com.facebook.katpro

πŸ”Έ Disabled Feed Ads

πŸ”Έ Disabled Stories Ads

πŸ”Έ Removed Stories Tray from Feed ( instead you can view stories from Menu Tab easily obviously without Stories Ads )

πŸ”Έ Removed " People You May Know "

πŸ”Έ Removed " Pages You May Like "

πŸ”Έ Removed "Invite your friends to join this group"

πŸ”Έ Removed "Groups You Should Join"

πŸ”Έ Removed "People You Should Follow"

πŸ”Ά & Also removed all other FB garbages that appears in NewsFeed...

πŸ”° Download Facebook LCR v1.0 :
πŸ”— Link : https://mega.nz/file/WhVSDRDD#joX90c3sy1uKjbQgi04ik32bEYQr9OF3jFxC0lK6luE

πŸ“Œ Facebook LCR v2.0 :

πŸ“† 30/03/2022

β„Ή Informations :

πŸ”ΆBase Version : Facebook v276.0.0.44.127

πŸ”° Download Facebook LCR v2.0 :

πŸ”— Link : https://mega.nz/file/vsNymShI#QWm3Ixp2mVzZbdrvDNECuue97xP7mbOAYLFQzk09a1U

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

πŸ”₯ Official Telegram Channel:

πŸ”₯ Official Telegram Group:
Mine just stays on the logging in screen forever...

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCanine

Apr 17, 2022
Finally updated to Android 12 myself. Even after updating, I was able to run the previous version of the app I posted here, without any crashes on my POCO phone.

I ended up having some problems with notifications and what not, so I updated it to 315 and that solves those issues.

File attached is said latest version of my Messenger Lite Dark mod.

Attachments

• Messenger Dark.apk
    17.2 MB · Views: 658

adam_ky

Feb 3, 2014
First off thanks for this. I have really missed using Facebook lc since it's development has ended. The marketplace is actually usable now without all the ads.. greatfull.

Found a bug.
Wen you click on the search button the app will crash other than that works fine. But this a pretty big one since u can't search on main home page

littlecrap

Jul 12, 2016
Bali
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Finally updated to Android 12 myself. Even after updating, I was able to run the previous version of the app I posted here, without any crashes on my POCO phone.

I ended up having some problems with notifications and what not, so I updated it to 315 and that solves those issues.

File attached is said latest version of my Messenger Lite Dark mod.
Tried and it keeps crashing and reopen at the same time.
It's like a loop of crash and rerun.
A12 rooted cherish os

Lister Of Smeg

Hi All,

Apologies to ask such basic questions here, just want to clear a couple of things up first...

1) How safe/legit is this App to use...? With all the tweaks/mods, are there any changes to the login process/backdoors....? Or are those routines still passed through via official FB login method?

-- Only reason I ask, one of my FB accounts was hacked depsite me not sharing it, having a secure password and having access to my recovery email. Someone from another Country was able to gain access, reset the language to their native. And despite me still knowing the password and sending the recovery process to an email that I still had access too. FB wouldn't let me back in unless I upload official documents to them. Strange the hackers didn't have to when they altered things...? :(

2) Is Messenger feature built into this version, or is it still seperated....?

Thanks, Lister

Dede525

Jul 6, 2012
Hello everyone,
Just downloaded the 2.0 version in the op, but I still see ''suggested contents'' in the app. Am I the onlyone with the issue or is happening also to other people?

Reactions: FlowOnWolf

tamal0167

Mar 21, 2013
A modified version of the Facebook app by me based on Facebook LC Reborn V2 by Rashel Miah

What's new:
β€’ Fixed limited facebook search
β€’ Added most recents chat
β€’ Added news feed menu bar
Known bugs:
β€’ Dark mode

Note:
β€’ You must uninstall the previous version
β€’ Tested on Android 10
β€’ Force Dark mode by system working only on android 10 and above

Download links:
β€’ AFH
β€’ Gdrive
β€’ Mega

Credit: RaselMiah36484

A modified version of the Facebook app by me based on Facebook LC Reborn V2 by Rashel Miah

What's new:
Known bugs:
β€’ Dark mode

Note:
β€’ Tested on Android 10

Download links:
β€’ AFH
β€’ Gdrive
β€’ Mega

Credit: RaselMiah364849

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220829_140154_com.huawei.systemmanager.jpg
    Screenshot_20220829_140154_com.huawei.systemmanager.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 188

Kreeep

Mar 12, 2014
Did anybody get the chance to grab zemzmi's update from page 7 before it went down? I'm getting the parsing error when attempting to install his earlier build. Super keen on trying it out.

King Beasley

Sep 17, 2014
Finally, Facebook LC has reborned....

Well, I am so much excited to release this Facebook LCR mod....
But it has a long story for final result.....We all know that Facebook LC was first released by EvilWombat in XDA Developers Forum which was the first Facebook mod that is Ads free & also all FB garbages free...and also it was the last mod....
After discontinuation of Facebook LC, All the Facebook LC User started to look for any other Facebook Mod but there was none ....Including me , users started to request other mod developers for Facebook Mod but none did it....
Like other users i also did the same but no result....
Finally I have decided to do the modding myself....But I want to let you know that I am actually not any kind of developer or a pro skilled modder so it was difficult for me....Many knows that EvilWombat stopped the project because of Facebook Dex encryption.... So I decrypted the dex files from Facebook apk and repacked it how i need it...
But then I needed to make successful clone of Facebook....Cloning of Facebook has a long story for me...Anyway I made successful clone of it....Then started to do the actual modding stuffs but with limited skill i failed everytime then I decided to analyze Facebook LC 16.2 version and i found the methods for doing the modding stuffs....
Everything starts from the end....So I started from where EvilWombat ended... I choosed Facebook v242(Android 4.1+) to start with...And finally I did it...but good news is i have done modding Facebook v276 the first version with Dark mode....I am currently testing it & will arrive soon....Till then enjoy the Facebook LCR v1.0....
And again many many thanks to EvilWombat for Facebook LC....

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

πŸ“Œ Facebook LCR v1.0 :

πŸ“† 22/03/2022

β„Ή Informations :

πŸ”Έ Disabled Feed Ads

πŸ”Έ Disabled Stories Ads

πŸ”Έ Removed Stories Tray from Feed ( instead you can view stories from Menu Tab easily obviously without Stories Ads )

πŸ”Έ Removed " People You May Know "

πŸ”Έ Removed " Pages You May Like "

πŸ”Έ Removed "Invite your friends to join this group"

πŸ”Έ Removed "Groups You Should Join"

πŸ”Έ Removed "People You Should Follow"

πŸ”Ά & Also removed all other FB garbages that appears in NewsFeed...

πŸ”— Link : https://mega.nz/file/WhVSDRDD#joX90c3sy1uKjbQgi04ik32bEYQr9OF3jFxC0lK6luE

πŸ“Œ Facebook LCR v2.0 :

πŸ“† 30/03/2022

β„Ή Informations :

πŸ”— Link : https://mega.nz/file/vsNymShI#QWm3Ixp2mVzZbdrvDNECuue97xP7mbOAYLFQzk09a1U

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

πŸ”₯ Official Telegram Channel:

πŸ”₯ Official Telegram Group:
Not all heroes wear capes! Much appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Many many thanks to EvilWombat for Facebook LC....

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

πŸ“Œ Facebook LCR v1.0 :

πŸ“† 22/03/2022

β„Ή Informations :

πŸ”Έ Disabled Feed Ads

πŸ”Έ Disabled Stories from Feed

πŸ”Έ Disabled Suggested Contents from Home feed....

πŸ“Œ Facebook LCR v2.0 :

πŸ“† 30/03/2022

β„Ή Informations :

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

What's new:
    Known bugs:
    β€’ Dark mode

Note:
    β€’ Tested on Android 10

Download links:
    β€’ AFH
    β€’ Gdrive
    β€’ Mega

Credit: RaselMiah364849
    Thanks for your graet work, much appreciated.
    Can we have more shortcuts in above tool bar like the official fb app as in attached picture?
    Also why didn't you mod the most recent fb versions?
    Regards.
    EvilWombat stopped at v242 (Android 8.0+) and I have started with v242 (Android 4.1+) ......Started from the end .....Anyway , v276(with dark mode) has been already under testing. ..will arive soon...

What's new:
    Known bugs:
    β€’ Dark mode

Note:
    β€’ Tested on Android 10

Download links:
    β€’ AFH