[APP][MOD]Fiil+ english translation

Search This thread

Kiwironic

Mar 26, 2009
Wellington
www.noyb.com
Xiaomi 11T

FIIL is a chinese audio brand:​

FIIL+ is an app to control FIIL headphones. Unfortunately global app availble in Google Play doesn't support all of their models and users are forced to use chinese version of this app. What I made is an unnofficial translation of chinese app to english. This was done mainly for my personal use, but I decided to share this as it may be usefull for other owners of FIIL headphones. For now only FIIL T1 Lite and T1 Pro tabs are translated. As it is unnoficial, english is not my first language and I had to translate it from chinese there obviously may be some errors and not everything is translated yet.

Highlights:
- translated all tabs for FIIL T1 Lite and T1 Pro
- translated EQ
- based od Fiil+ 3.3.14 Chinese App

Screenshots:
Download Link:

Credits for an idea and initial work goes to @kjaneczek.

Update!
- rebased to newest 3.3.16 version of the Chinese app
- translated sections for Fiil CC Pro
- some small improvements to translation

Note that I don't have other Fiil headphones than T1 Pro so I can't fully test translation for CC Pro. Especially battery section which is completely different than in T1 Pro so I don't know how it looks... feedback is highly appreciated.
Also english is my second language so if you find any mistake than just tell me :)
Well done thanks. I have done a translation of it as well. I'm working on changing the audio prompts to English

Atrosincity

Aug 13, 2009
My T1 lite are on their way to me, just in time for my birthday.. i already downloaded the 2 versions you translated XD
Fantastic job, m8. <3 from morocco

"Well done thanks. I have done a translation of it as well. I'm working on changing the audio prompts to English"
@Kiwironic Good luck with the audio prompts, guess it ll be hard, you need to mess with the firmware..
would be an awesome hack.

Just a head'up guys, did u knew the CEO of Fiil is Wang Feng a Chinese star singer ( try to emulate Beats+Dr Dre sucess) main brands inspiration are Beats and Bose..
Also his wife is none the less than Zhang Ziyi, the famous actress from Hero, and crouching tiger movies!!

made more buzz giving a fiil Headphone to a Honk kong Star

Cheers

Attachments

• Chinas-answer-to-Beats-FIIL-wireless-headphones-by-Wang-Feng-photo-1.jpg
    Chinas-answer-to-Beats-FIIL-wireless-headphones-by-Wang-Feng-photo-1.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Jerjawi

Jun 20, 2016
Well done thanks. I have done a translation of it as well. I'm working on changing the audio prompts to English

A collaborative project with the great @dominj97 would be awesome. I got my CC Pro last week and been using the v2 since day 1. Everything seems okay I haven't noticed anything unusual with the translation.

Screenshot_20210522-211327.jpg

I have a silly question though, is this app connected to their servers and can deliver firmware updates or is it an offline translation of the app? Cause I haven't tried the Chinese version yet but these earphones have been out for a month and I was surprised there's not a single firmware update!

Regards

Kiwironic

Mar 26, 2009
Wellington
www.noyb.com
Xiaomi 11T
A collaborative project with the great @dominj97 would be awesome. I got my CC Pro last week and been using the v2 since day 1. Everything seems okay I haven't noticed anything unusual with the translation.

View attachment 5317045

I have a silly question though, is this app connected to their servers and can deliver firmware updates or is it an offline translation of the app? Cause I haven't tried the Chinese version yet but these earphones have been out for a month and I was surprised there's not a single firmware update!

Regards

I am getting my headphones probably in a month time. So I'll not be able to do much until then.

uper60

May 24, 2021
Hi. I just get this earbuds, but i cannot manage to connect it to the app. I tried original chinese app, or this from xda. I connect them to bluetooth, but when i try connect them to app i still get message: functional control for fiil t1 is not supported 🤷🏻 (player in the app is functional with earbuds) Thank you for your advice.

Reactions: duriense

lluisgi

Mar 24, 2012
Girona

FIIL+ is an app to control FIIL headphones. Unfortunately global app availble in Google Play doesn't support all of their models and users are forced to use chinese version of this app. What I made is an unnofficial translation of chinese app to english. This was done mainly for my personal use, but I decided to share this as it may be usefull for other owners of FIIL headphones. For now only FIIL T1 Lite and T1 Pro tabs are translated. As it is unnoficial, english is not my first language and I had to translate it from chinese there obviously may be some errors and not everything is translated yet.

Highlights:
- translated all tabs for FIIL T1 Lite, T1 Pro and CC Pro
- translated EQ
- based od Fiil+ 3.3.16 Chinese App

Screenshots:
Download Link:

Sorry to ask but, from both files which should I install on my mobile? V1 or V2? And thanks for your wonderful job! I was hesitating about buying this earphones because of the lack of English translation but no, I made up my mind! You should be contracted (or paid) by Fiil!

dominj97

Jul 24, 2013
Warsaw
Hi. I just get this earbuds, but i cannot manage to connect it to the app. I tried original chinese app, or this from xda. I connect them to bluetooth, but when i try connect them to app i still get message: functional control for fiil t1 is not supported 🤷🏻 (player in the app is functional with earbuds) Thank you for your advice.
Do you have Fiil T1 or T1 Lite/Pro? Fiil T1 older one does not has app support.
Sorry to ask but, from both files which should I install on my mobile? V1 or V2? And thanks for your wonderful job! I was hesitating about buying this earphones because of the lack of English translation but no, I made up my mind! You should be contracted (or paid) by Fiil!
V2 is just newer version. Changelog is in the second post and it should be considered better but V1 will work too with T1 Lite and Pro.
Nah they should just write this app with translation in mind (it's badly written) and release english version immediately not after half a year...

Reactions: duriense and pitsel

dominj97

Jul 24, 2013
Warsaw

Regards
Glad to see it's actually displaying everything properly :)
Good question and I'm not sure. I guess OTA updates should work but I've never seen Fiil actually release an OTA update so I can't tell for sure. If original version also doesn't find anything than there is just no OTA update.
Fiil is using Airoha chipsets. There is an app compatible with Airoha called AirReps156X available in Google Play Store which can show more datailed info including firmware version. Mine on T1 Pro is 2.0.0.12.

Z̶ᴇ̶ʀ̶Ω

May 27, 2021
Here's an idea for a future update. Instead of the fully-analog interface of the custom EQ in the app, perhaps it could be made to be digital? Such that a precise value indicating the change in dB is displayed when adjusting the sliders.

dreneez

May 27, 2021
I have Fiil T1 Pro, but the same problem - when I try connect to app, I get the message: functional control for fiil t1 is not supported. Anyone knows why?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210529-052824_fiil+.jpg
    Screenshot_20210529-052824_fiil+.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_20210529-052844_fiil+.jpg
    Screenshot_20210529-052844_fiil+.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 66
  • Screenshot_20210529-052949_fiil+.jpg
    Screenshot_20210529-052949_fiil+.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 66

RA001

Sep 22, 2020
Good question and I'm not sure. I guess OTA updates should work but I've never seen Fiil actually release an OTA update so I can't tell for sure. If original version also doesn't find anything than there is just no OTA update.
Fiil is using Airoha chipsets. There is an app compatible with Airoha called AirReps156X available in Google Play Store which can show more datailed info including firmware version. Mine on T1 Pro is 2.0.0.12.
I've got the T1 pros and the translated app looks and works well for me, many thanks for your work!
However I just tried the AirRes15X you mentioned to see which firmware version I'm on and it's showing 1.1.0.7 this maybe due to me hard resetting them.

Is there anyway I can update them manually? As the Fiil app says my firmware is up to date...

dominj97

Jul 24, 2013
Warsaw
I have Fiil T1 Pro, but the same problem - when I try connect to app, I get the message: functional control for fiil t1 is not supported. Anyone knows why?
Fiil T1 and T1XS are different headphones than T1 Pro and Lite. I see where is the problem - you can't see proper tab for Fiil T1 Pro. 3.3.16 unfortunately has this weird behaviour (I tested original app so it's not on my side). There are two workarounds:
1. Connect your T1 Pro to your phone and then app should redirect you to proper settings for T1 Pro.
2. Change your device language to english and you should see all tabs properly.
I've got the T1 pros and the translated app looks and works well for me, many thanks for your work!
However I just tried the AirRes15X you mentioned to see which firmware version I'm on and it's showing 1.1.0.7 this maybe due to me hard resetting them.

Is there anyway I can update them manually? As the Fiil app says my firmware is up to date...
Hmm interesting. I have no idea, I didn't find anywhere on the internet OTA or firmware files and without this it's rather impossible.

uper60

May 24, 2021
Do you have Fiil T1 or T1 Lite/Pro? Fiil T1 older one does not has app support.

V2 is just newer version. Changelog is in the second post and it should be considered better but V1 will work too with T1 Lite and Pro.
Nah they should just write this app with translation in mind (it's badly written) and release english version immediately not after half a year...
I'm very sorry I didn't write back right away. I didn't realize you replied. Yes I have the T1 Pro version and your solution to change the language to English helped. Thank you.

Atrosincity

Aug 13, 2009
Just got my T1 lite today, Your app works flawlessly, thx for the Aroha app, it displayed :
-Flash size: FLASH_4M
-Agent FW version : 3.1.0.3
-Partner FW version : 3.1.0.3

Agent and partner mean the buds, case, i guess

Cherry on top, i could unlock Full 10 bands EQ!! worked clear change! saved my custom preset!
App also accepted and saved the buds on transparency mode ! probably, not working state, as is failed to put them in ANC mode.

Reactions: pitsel

snip3r77

Jan 2, 2013
Just got my T1 lite today, Your app works flawlessly, thx for the Aroha app, it displayed :

Cherry on top, i could unlock Full 10 bands EQ!! worked clear change! saved my custom preset!
App also accepted and saved the buds on transparency mode ! probably, not working state, as is failed to put them in ANC mode.
there are 2 files which app did you download? T1 lite user here too

marioho

Jan 26, 2013

Hmm interesting. I have no idea, I didn't find anywhere on the internet OTA or firmware files and without this it's rather impossible.
I'm talking out of my backside here but couldn't it be that Fiil has custom firmwares to fine tune the audio for the brand sound signature? At least it is not unheard of different earphones having different sound signatures while sharing the same chipset. Maybe this customization is done on the firmware file by the manufacturer.

Not unlike how a phone manufacturer can put out an OS update but your phone won't find it on its own unless the carrier releases their customized version.

You could probably still update it manually though.

Jun 22, 2021
stratosphere

Highlights:
- translated EQ

Screenshots:
Download Link:

Great work would be helpful!!

rapttorx

Oct 14, 2012
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite

Agent and Partner are Left and Right earphones.

Last edited:
Reactions: Atrosincity

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Founded by headphone pioneers and music professionals, in a pursuit of creative, innovative cutting-edge
    technology, FIIL offers complete user oriented wireless headphone. With a full product line including On-ear,
    Over-ear, In-ear, neck band and TWS, FIIL dedicates to provide headphons integrated with comfort, design,
    quality, convenience, decent, fashion and entertainment.
    In general,FIIL aims to bring superior sound experience to end users. Create a global community, break
    isolation between people, connect FIIL headphone users to each other, artists, celebrities, athletes,
    via social media, events.
    FIII provides more than a headphone, but arts, technology, community.
    source: fiil.com

Highlights:
    - translated EQ

Screenshots:
    Download Link:

Highlights:
    - translated all tabs for FIIL T1 Lite and T1 Pro
    - translated EQ
    - based od Fiil+ 3.3.14 Chinese App

Screenshots:
    Download Link:

Update!

Note that I don't have other Fiil headphones than T1 Pro so I can't fully test translation for CC Pro. Especially battery section which is completely different than in T1 Pro so I don't know how it looks... feedback is highly appreciated.
    Also english is my second language so if you find any mistake than just tell me :)

Regards
    Hi, why in Realme 7 pro the Fill+ App not support t1 lite? Not shown on Fiil+ ? Thanks
    Please read this post: link ;)
    Changing language, pairing headphones and then changing it back should also do the trick.
    This is unfortunately same behaviour as in the original app, I didn't dive in deep enough to know how to change it.

If anybody was able to download and flash the new firmware, should be able to get a copy of the firmware file, please share it.
    Good luck :) I've never seen an OTA update unfortunately... I don't know if FIIL released any. Maybe in China :p
    Update!