• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][MOD]Fiil+ english translation

Search This thread

Kiwironic

Mar 26, 2009
Wellington
www.noyb.com

dominj97

Jul 24, 2013
Warsaw
Hi, why in Realme 7 pro the Fill+ App not support t1 lite? Not shown on Fiil+ ? Thanks
Please read this post: link ;)
Changing language, pairing headphones and then changing it back should also do the trick.
This is unfortunately same behaviour as in the original app, I didn't dive in deep enough to know how to change it.

If anybody was able to download and flash the new firmware, should be able to get a copy of the firmware file, please share it.
Good luck :) I've never seen an OTA update unfortunately... I don't know if FIIL released any. Maybe in China :p

marninei

Jan 8, 2011

FIIL is a chinese audio brand:​

FIIL+ is an app to control FIIL headphones. Unfortunately global app availble in Google Play doesn't support all of their models and users are forced to use chinese version of this app. What I made is an unnofficial translation of chinese app to english. This was done mainly for my personal use, but I decided to share this as it may be usefull for other owners of FIIL headphones. For now only FIIL T1 Lite and T1 Pro tabs are translated. As it is unnoficial, english is not my first language and I had to translate it from chinese there obviously may be some errors and not everything is translated yet.

Highlights:
- translated all tabs for FIIL T1 Lite, T1 Pro and CC Pro
- translated EQ
- based od Fiil+ 3.3.16 Chinese App

Screenshots:
Download Link:

Credits for an idea and initial work goes to @kjaneczek.
Hi,
Can't manage to download the file from drive. Any thoughts?
Thx

ssouthall6

Nov 6, 2013
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
V2 works great, working well with my CC Pro, CC and T1 Pro. It took me a few attempts to download and install without getting an error message, if this is the case for you then firstly, download via browser rather than Google Drive the app. Then download to SD card. Then attempt to install from 'files'. If you get any errors, make sure any previous copies of the FIIL+ app have been deleted, that you are able to install from unknown sources, that the 'files' app can install from unknown sources, and that Google Play Protect is switched off. Once installed, you can switch it back on again without any issues. Well done guys - I gave this thread a namecheck in my review on head-fi here

jesusdoit

Nov 12, 2007
I have a small problem, I only have the T1 and T1 x in the headphones list.
Does someone have the same problem . (i'm running android 11).

Last edited:

dominj97

Jul 24, 2013
Warsaw
V2 works great, working well with my CC Pro, CC and T1 Pro. It took me a few attempts to download and install without getting an error message, if this is the case for you then firstly, download via browser rather than Google Drive the app. Then download to SD card. Then attempt to install from 'files'. If you get any errors, make sure any previous copies of the FIIL+ app have been deleted, that you are able to install from unknown sources, that the 'files' app can install from unknown sources, and that Google Play Protect is switched off. Once installed, you can switch it back on again without any issues. Well done guys - I gave this thread a namecheck in my review on head-fi here
Glad it's working for you. Yes, I think I will just make FAQ and a guide in first or second post about installation and this weird behaviour with visibility of the headphones in the app. BTW if you feel that translation is improper in some places, just tell me, I'm from Poland, English is not my first language.

PS. I actually had read your review before I bought this headphones, thanks for your great work ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    3.317 is out now can you translate it ?
    Maybe, when I will have some free time. Basically it's an update for new FIIL headphones, if you are FIIL T1 pro or FIIL CC Pro user and everything is working correctly than there is no important reason to update.
    PS. FIIL T1 lite got support from global app ;) I don't understand why T1 Pro didn't...

Founded by headphone pioneers and music professionals, in a pursuit of creative, innovative cutting-edge
    technology, FIIL offers complete user oriented wireless headphone. With a full product line including On-ear,
    Over-ear, In-ear, neck band and TWS, FIIL dedicates to provide headphons integrated with comfort, design,
    quality, convenience, decent, fashion and entertainment.
    In general,FIIL aims to bring superior sound experience to end users. Create a global community, break
    isolation between people, connect FIIL headphone users to each other, artists, celebrities, athletes,
    via social media, events.
    FIII provides more than a headphone, but arts, technology, community.
    source: fiil.com

FIIL+ is an app to control FIIL headphones. Unfortunately global app availble in Google Play doesn't support all of their models and users are forced to use chinese version of this app. What I made is an unnofficial translation of chinese app to english. This was done mainly for my personal use, but I decided to share this as it may be usefull for other owners of FIIL headphones. For now only FIIL T1 Lite and T1 Pro tabs are translated. As it is unnoficial, english is not my first language and I had to translate it from chinese there obviously may be some errors and not everything is translated yet.

Highlights:
    - translated all tabs for FIIL T1 Lite, T1 Pro and CC Pro
    - translated EQ
    - based od Fiil+ 3.3.16 Chinese App

Screenshots:
    Download Link:

Highlights:
    - translated all tabs for FIIL T1 Lite and T1 Pro
    - translated EQ
    - based od Fiil+ 3.3.14 Chinese App

Screenshots:
    Download Link:

Update!
    - rebased to newest 3.3.16 version of the Chinese app
    - translated sections for Fiil CC Pro
    - some small improvements to translation

Note that I don't have other Fiil headphones than T1 Pro so I can't fully test translation for CC Pro. Especially battery section which is completely different than in T1 Pro so I don't know how it looks... feedback is highly appreciated.
    Also english is my second language so if you find any mistake than just tell me :)
    Well done thanks. I have done a translation of it as well. I'm working on changing the audio prompts to English
    A collaborative project with the great @dominj97 would be awesome. I got my CC Pro last week and been using the v2 since day 1. Everything seems okay I haven't noticed anything unusual with the translation.

I have a silly question though, is this app connected to their servers and can deliver firmware updates or is it an offline translation of the app? Cause I haven't tried the Chinese version yet but these earphones have been out for a month and I was surprised there's not a single firmware update!

Regards
    Glad to see it's actually displaying everything properly :)
    Good question and I'm not sure. I guess OTA updates should work but I've never seen Fiil actually release an OTA update so I can't tell for sure. If original version also doesn't find anything than there is just no OTA update.
    Fiil is using Airoha chipsets. There is an app compatible with Airoha called AirReps156X available in Google Play Store which can show more datailed info including firmware version. Mine on T1 Pro is 2.0.0.12.
    Hi, why in Realme 7 pro the Fill+ App not support t1 lite? Not shown on Fiil+ ? Thanks
    Please read this post: link ;)
    Changing language, pairing headphones and then changing it back should also do the trick.
    This is unfortunately same behaviour as in the original app, I didn't dive in deep enough to know how to change it.

If anybody was able to download and flash the new firmware, should be able to get a copy of the firmware file, please share it.
    Good luck :) I've never seen an OTA update unfortunately... I don't know if FIIL released any. Maybe in China :p