[APP][MOD]H2OS-Pixel Launcher & New File Manager with SecureBox

Search This thread

innocentwoolf

Mar 2, 2014
Bangalore
H2OS Pixel Launcher & New OP File Manager

One Plus has introduced new OP Launcher with Pixel Launcher features and new OP File manager with secure box option in new H2OS beta4.
If you want to use these two apps in other roms just download and install the apk.

OP Pixel Launcher: OP_pixel_launcher.apk
OP File Manager with Secure Box: FM_SecureBox.apk
OP stock Launcher: OP launcher.apk(stock)
OP stock Music App: OP Music App

Screenshots:

Screenshot_20170329_114520.png

Screenshot_20170329_125319.png

Screenshot_20170329_125326.png

Last edited:

rajat339

Aug 3, 2012
Does this launcher include shelf?

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Will it work on AOSP roms?

Prattham

Sep 6, 2013
New Delhi
I tried to download the op pixel launcher and it says problem parsing the apk on installing
I tried to download with 2 different browsers

Sent from my OnePlus3 using XDA Labs

MrWilsonxD

May 1, 2016
I really like the OnePlus file manager! It's nice, clean and functional!

Last edited:

hkalant

Mar 30, 2017
I need the File Manager badly. But it doesn't seem to work on my Pixel. :(

It says there is another package with the same name. But I don't have any other file managers installed.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

XeNTaX

Aug 28, 2015
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hmm... I tried it on AOSiP, doesn't work. Both the launcher and file manager.

Same problem here. I'm not on AOSiP but using XOS . The launcher crashes instantly and the file manager cannot be installed because an app with the same package name is installed. I looked through my apps but didn't find such an app.

Last edited:

leo9891

Jan 12, 2012
Deltona
For those having issues, I'm assuming it only works with OP ROMs, OOS/H2OS/Freedom OS.

One thing I would probably suggest is installing the previous version of the OP Launcher and see if that installs, and if it does, then try installing the latest version on top of the OP Launcher you have installed currently. Couldn't hurt to try... Maybe it's just wishful thinking of me to help you guys out LOL.

drmcatchr

May 9, 2014
It says there is another package with the same name. But I don't have any other file managers installed.
Any thoughts?
I had the same issue as-well. Seems you need to place the .apk file into the system apps folder and then reboot. It's worked for others, It didn't for me tho ..

abati

Feb 28, 2010

Any thoughts?

i have the same problem on resurrection remix, even thoug i deleted the oxygen file manager that came with the rom. I hope there is a way

Top Liked Posts