- Jul 13, 2021
There’s a new problem. Some emojis are not appearing in emoji panel on messenger app you provided here. It's happening since yesterday(16/09/21).With Android 11 came the bubble functionality, which displaced the chat head mechanism in Messenger. Unfortunately bubbles are very buggy - for example on OnePlus phones they are responsible for freezing the whole phone.
That's why I've created a MOD for Messenger which brings back the old chat heads.
(If you use Facebook apps that are not attached to this post, let me know, I'll resign apks and add them)
- Uninstall all Facebook apps (Facebook, Messenger, Facebook Lite, Messenger Lite, Facebook Business Suite etc).
- Install the apps from this post (the ones you are using)
- Messenger 3184.108.40.206.118
- Facebook 3220.127.116.11.85 alpha (I had troubles with decompiling standard/beta versions)
Download here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...s-for-android-11.4300779/page-4#post-85596939
Please give me feedback, if everything is all right I will replace files in this post.
New versions -
- connection Facebook <=> Messenger (sharing videos, opening Messenger from Facebook)
- (highly possible) Facebook not refreshing wall
Let me know if Facebook Lite or Business Manager is needed to be updated as well