Hey everyone and @Dealaxer I need some help. I tried this about a week ago with Netflix 8.1.2 build 3844 with Nebula Capsule 2.
1. Installed Kodi and Netflix Repo. My device is L3 so I switched WorldVine to L3 and Netflix HD is working on Kodi
2. Took the ESN number (NFANDROID1-PRV-T-L3-SDMC=D2421-11962-) and followed the steps on the .apk to add it in
3. Recompiled and installed the APK onto the device. Netflix is working!
Working for 1 week and yesterday when I opened the app its now showing NW-6-404.
1. Clicked "Try Again" many times
2. Uninstalled and reinstalled the same APK
3. Issue is only with the Netflix app. Netflix is still working on Kodi with the same ESN
Nothing seems to be working. Any help appreciated.
runs without modifying , but gives error 1044 on all playback
Here is a short step by step manual, how to setup Bingie Matrix Mod: (so that is not just a blank screen)
.method public getEsn()Ljava/lang/String; .locals 1 .line 310 iget-object v0, p0, Lcom/netflix/mediaclient/service/configuration/esn/BaseEsnProvider;->esn:Ljava/lang/String; return-object v0 .end method
.method public getEsn()Ljava/lang/String; .locals 2 .line 310 iget-object v0, p0, Lcom/netflix/mediaclient/service/configuration/esn/BaseEsnProvider;->esn:Ljava/lang/String; const-string v0, "YOUR ESN NUMBER" return-object v0 .end method
# original file apk.signed=orig.apk # recompiled file apk.src=mod.apk # output file apk.out=out.apk # do not touch the other settings sign.enable=true sign.file=test.keystore sign.password=123456 sign.alias=user sign.aliasPassword=654321