• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][MOD] Netflix 8.1.2 build 3844 ATV for uncertified devices by Netflix

Search This thread

Ekay42

Oct 27, 2021
Kodi-Mod UPDATE...
At the first login a configuration wizard for Netflix was executed in the background, this has now been deactivated because it sometimes made incorrect settings for various boxes.
Unnecessary pre-installed skins and settings removed.
Minor fixes.
A fresh installation is necessary because there are many changes to the settings.
Now it is a final version for me, i will only make updates if an update is available for the Netflix addon.

runmo1971

Oct 23, 2021
Belgium
@Ekay42 Thank you so much for this great application, it works great. Without you we wouldn't be able to enjoy Netflix in this quality as the non Kodi modded apk doesn't work anymore for now. Does anybody knows if there's progress for a new modded Netflix apk for km6 deluxe? Take care all.

Reactions: Ekay42 and dfinikis

n3zuko

Nov 26, 2020
i gave up, the experience netflix kodi edition is way different than real netflix app. i moved to apple tv 4k 2021. really thanks to the dev modder that help me all this time with ESN injected app. this mod made me upgrade from FHD to 4K netflix subscription. once again, thanks guys.

Reactions: CaioTheBrain

JackyHalaHala

Mar 3, 2021
i gave up, the experience netflix kodi edition is way different than real netflix app. i moved to apple tv 4k 2021. really thanks to the dev modder that help me all this time with ESN injected app. this mod made me upgrade from FHD to 4K netflix subscription. once again, thanks guys.
have u tried using titan bingie skin ?

Apr 6, 2021
Hi,
First of all : Thank you all for the great work!

Anybody succeed using Kodi add on with a VPN (SurfShark) on a KM6?
I have only audio when connected!?

Thanks in advance for your tips or help.

All the best.

Ice0009

Nov 27, 2021
have u tried using titan bingie skin ?

I installed Ekay42's mod (latest version), and that has the Titan Bingie Skin, but I am not sure what settings I have to change to make it look similar to the Netflix app.

Hi,
First of all : Thank you all for the great work!

Anybody succeed using Kodi add on with a VPN (SurfShark) on a KM6?
I have only audio when connected!?

Thanks in advance for your tips or help.

All the best.

It works for me, but when I stream stuff, it buffers when set to a different region other than my regular region. This hardly ever happened on the modded KM6 apk. Not sure if I need to install something on Kodi to help with the buffering?

JackyHalaHala

Mar 3, 2021
Today I got error MSL error on Kodi Netflix. Do anyone experience the same problem? Is it the end of Add On Netflix on KODI ? 🤣

dhrubo.06

Mar 4, 2016
Kodi-Mod UPDATE...
At the first login a configuration wizard for Netflix was executed in the background, this has now been deactivated because it sometimes made incorrect settings for various boxes.
Unnecessary pre-installed skins and settings removed.
Minor fixes.
A fresh installation is necessary because there are many changes to the settings.
Now it is a final version for me, i will only make updates if an update is available for the Netflix addon.
I really like this mod. I can login and browse but the streaming fails for me. It says "MSLError: This title is not available to watch instantly." The original AddOn with Kodi works though. Can you help?

Reactions: jotselcp

Sangean

Jun 1, 2016
Budapest
Can we actually know what the difference is between this and the stock kodi apk? Isnt it possible to make some manual edit in the stock Kodi config files to see 720p or 1080p instead of 540p?

rv2231gmail

Apr 16, 2016
Today I got error MSL error too, My kodi version is 19.3 and use Netflix add on version 1.8.1 .At my Mecool KM6 I play well. But just from 2021/12/10 , I got the MSL error . Maybe the Netflix co. block the ESN of KM6.Any body know that?

JackyHalaHala

Mar 3, 2021
Today I got error MSL error too, My kodi version is 19.3 and use Netflix add on version 1.8.1 .At my Mecool KM6 I play well. But just from 2021/12/10 , I got the MSL error . Maybe the Netflix co. block the ESN of KM6.Any body know that?
Netflix blocks all of the non certified box already. 🤣 I thinks It's the right time to move on and buy new box.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Now here is the UPDATE for the Kodi Edition.
    - Netflix addon updated to version 1.18.3
    - New default skin (Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded) that I changed something.
    - Minor fixes.

Please do a fresh installation.
    Netflix Kodi Edition UPDATE...
    - AC3 set as default
    - Quit the App by long pressing the back button on the home screen
    - Set the "Select first unwatched tv show episode" option as default in Netflix settings
    - Improved performance
    - Official Kodi addons updated
    - Cleanup, minor fixes & adjustments
    OK, I will share it in 1-2 days :)
    Should i publish it? Because the file size will be about 90MB, I wanted to keep the file size small as possible...

scr1.JPG
    scr2.JPG
    scr3.JPG
    scr4.JPG
    scr5.JPG
    scr6.JPG
    scr7.JPG
    HERE is an update again...
    - Improvements and cleanups
    - Small fixes

For old/slow devices you can choose under skin settings > extras > disable borders and disable reflections.
    Netflix 8.1.2 build 3844
    netflix2-gigapixel.png

At the moment, the method of changing the ESN number is non-working!
    Work on the problem of non-certified devices continues, new versions may appear in the future.
    Requirements:
    -Any uncertified device by Netflix

Changes:
    -You can insert any ESN number
    -Google verification disabled

What works:
    -HD
    -Audio 5.1
    -HDR

Tested on MI TV 4A/4S RU Edition

1. Download and unzip the archive BatchApkTool.zip (BatchApkTool is already configured and has a batchapktool.ini settings file!)
    The unpacked folder(_INPUT_APK) already contains the apk mod, so you don't need to download it in advance!
    2. Run BatchApkTool.exe
    - Enter the command in numbers: 04

(This command decompiles the necessary part of the APK)
    -Wait for the decompilation to finish, but don't close this app!
    3. Go to the directory: _INPUT_APK\com.netflix.ninja_8.1.2_build_3844_mod\smali\o\
    and find the file
    setShowsDialog. smali
    - Open the setShowsDialog.smali file and find the lines 621 and 632:
    - Change the ESN number "NFANDROID1-PRV-T-L3-SDMC=MBX4K=RANGER-9908-" to "YOUR ESN NUMBER" and save file!
    4. In the BatchApkTool app, enter the command: 05
    - Wait for the compilation to finish!

5. Take the compiled APK with your ESN number in the _OUT_APK folder.
    6. Install it on your device and use it!
    Requirements:
    -Any uncertified device by Netflix
    -Security Level: Widevine L1
    -Doesn't work if the level is
    Widevine L3

Changes:
    -You can insert any ESN number
    -Disable app signature verification

What works:
    -HD and UHD(4K)
    -Audio 5.1
    -HDR
    -Netflix Recommendations on Home Screen
    (You need to update the Android TV Home app)

Tested on MI TV 4A/4S RU Edition

Modification instructions:

1. Download original apk: com.netflix.ninja_6.1.3_build_2482-2482_minAPI22.apk
    2. Decompile the APK file with APKTOOL 2.5.0
    . Find out your ESN number in any way, such as using Kodi+Netflix plugin, etc.

Example, on my device ESN Number: NFANDROID2-PRV-0-XIAOMMITV-MSSP1-11579-8E7EBE41602D7BFE5FB467845C6F254CAD5677390EFB960CA0D11755BB31CDD5
    The ESN number needs to be adjusted, but all this is individual, for me, the working option turned out to be this: NFANDROID1-PRV-0-XIAOMMITV-MSSP1-11579-

4. Add your device's ESN number to the file BaseEsnProvider.smali:
    The file is located in the directory: DECOMPILE_APK\smali\com\netflix\mediaclient\service\configuration\esn\
    Code:
    .method public getEsn()Ljava/lang/String;
        .locals 1

.line 310
        iget-object v0, p0, Lcom/netflix/mediaclient/service/configuration/esn/BaseEsnProvider;->esn:Ljava/lang/String;

return-object v0
    .end method
    Code:
    .method public getEsn()Ljava/lang/String;
        .locals 2

.line 310
        iget-object v0, p0, Lcom/netflix/mediaclient/service/configuration/esn/BaseEsnProvider;->esn:Ljava/lang/String;

const-string v0, "YOUR ESN NUMBER"

return-object v0
    .end method

Where "YOUR ESN NUMBER", insert your ESN number.

4.1 To remove the optimization error (-14):
    Find the file: DECOMPILE_APK\smali\com\netflix\ninja\MainActivity.smali
    Comment out line 3723 like this: #invoke-virtual {p1}, Landroid/app/AlertDialog;->show()V

4.2 This solution to disable PUSH error (-14) on Home Screen ATV:
    Find the file: DECOMPILE_APK\smali\com\netflix\mediaclient\service\pushnotification\PushJobServiceUtils$Companion$tryStartService$1.smali
    Comment out line 105 like this: #invoke-virtual {v0}, Landroid/widget/Toast;->show()V

5. Compile the app using APKTOOL 2.5.0.
    6. Remove the signature verification using the program: ApkSignatureKiller.zip

Unpack archive, go to the folder and transfer the original apk and recompiled apk. Rename them, for example: orig.apk and mod.apk
    Open the file config.txt and make the configuration:
    Code:
    # original file
    apk.signed=orig.apk

# recompiled file
    apk.src=mod.apk

# output file
    apk.out=out.apk

# do not touch the other settings
    sign.enable=true
    sign.file=test.keystore
    sign.password=123456
    sign.alias=user
    sign.aliasPassword=654321
    Run script run.bat and wait for the script to finish working, in the folder you should get a working apk with your ESN number.

What do you need to know if you are having problems with the app?

Good luck watching Netflix!
    Now here is the UPDATE for the Kodi Edition.
    - Netflix addon updated to version 1.18.3
    - New default skin (Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded) that I changed something.
    - Minor fixes.

Please do a fresh installation.
    Netfux SUCKS

I have quit this project as netfux is trash.
    I I like these alternatives, but you need to choose for yourself

💊 THIS is a great alternate provider for the same stuff and more( check your local laws and regulations before using such an app, Always support your content creators)

💊 THIS is a better provider/content creator that supports U𝝥NITY, not division

Netflix Kodi Edition UPDATE...
    - AC3 set as default
    - Quit the App by long pressing the back button on the home screen
    - Set the "Select first unwatched tv show episode" option as default in Netflix settings
    - Improved performance
    - Official Kodi addons updated
    - Cleanup, minor fixes & adjustments
    I swear netsheet is following this thread.
    cheapskate company, do you rather people pirating on your service u filthy company? be grateful that we still subscribe to ur service rather than pirating the content from elsewhere. stop blocking this atv app, we just wanna enjoy watching on certified androidtv device, u obnoxious greedy bastard.
    - agree2disagree14