[APP][MOD] Netflix 8.1.2 build 3844 ATV for uncertified devices by Netflix

Search This thread

Pixelhouse

Apr 29, 2013
OnePlus 9 Pro
What do you check through? In Kodi or in the Netflix app? If in Kodi, then this is normal and you have 4K, and if in the app, then the test video is incorrect or some do not have it at all. Here you can focus on your router's traffic. And so 4K works great, again, if you purchased a plan with 4K.
I checked trough the compiled app with one of the two esn's you provided psycon in this topic, when using my GTV esn it spit out an error and would not launch(error -130. both the testvideo and the info button on the remote say 1080. On the kodi app it would not even launch it gave error -133.

Image one says UltraHD 4k but both testvideo and info screen say 1080.

Dealaxer

Feb 5, 2017
I checked trough the compiled app with one of the two esn's you provided psycon in this topic, when using my GTV esn it spit out an error and would not launch(error -130. both the testvideo and the info button on the remote say 1080. On the kodi app it would not even launch it gave error -133.
You need to correct your ESN number correctly, then everything will work! But your device must have the Widevine L1 level!
You must also have purchased a Premium plan to watch in 4K!

Last edited:
Reactions: psycon

psycon

Dec 28, 2008
Tested working on 5 devices now from a couple brands. Works great, seems to be limited to 1080p from some reports though . ( My test account is only 1080p so cannot confirm nor deny if 4k works)

Even if only 1080, this a big step forward for devices that can absolutely run Netflix just fine but are not permitted due to their Draconian certification process.

Dealaxer

Feb 5, 2017
Hello, i am a totally amateur on developing. Is there any guide how to do this proccess on apk?
In the MT Manager application, there is a function to delete the signature verification. But I am not sure that the correct decompilation and compilation of the application will work. But you can try it!

burcbuluklu

Jun 6, 2018
Is this compatible with x86 Android? If so I can install this on my old laptop converted to Android TV Pie and that would be epic

n3zuko

Nov 26, 2020
My ESN number: NFANDROID1-PRV-0-XIAOMMITV-MSSP1-11579 -, works only for me and only for those who have a device like mine. You must adjust your ESN number yourself. You must use a non-full ESN number. Write your ESN number here, I will correct it for you!
Hi, my box is google certified, but not support netflix, seeing this thread made me have high hope to get netflix works on my box. The problem is when using kodi netflix addon the ESN too long so not full code shown. By the way i checked the drm info and it show L1. Attached the ESN shown on kodi addon. Help me to get correct esn please.

Attachments

• 20210216_214349.jpg
    20210216_214349.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 999

Dealaxer

Feb 5, 2017
Hi, my box is google certified, but not support netflix, seeing this thread made me have high hope to get netflix works on my box. The problem is when using kodi netflix addon the ESN too long so not full code shown. By the way i checked the drm info and it show L1. Attached the ESN shown on kodi addon. Help me to get correct esn please.
Install this app and see your full ESN, then send it, I'll help you adjust it! Your ESN will be in the app Settings > Get Help >Device or More Details.
This app is only getting ESN it will not work!

Attachments

• com.netflix.ninja.4.apk
    34.2 MB · Views: 6,137
Last edited:
Reactions: jukyO and n3zuko

why666me

Mar 15, 2017
Riyadh
iQOO 7
Thanks alot man i hope this works
Im waiting for My Mecool KM6 Deluxe to arrive and i was hoping to stream Netflix in HD

This device is certified by google L1 widevine
But doesn't support HD net

n3zuko

Nov 26, 2020
Install this app and see your full ESN, then send it, I'll help you adjust it! Your ESN will be in the app Settings > Get Help >Device or More Details.
This app is only getting ESN it will not work!
OMG!! Its work!!!!, attached. I changed the first to NFANDROID1and just stop after 13776- and its work!! Thank you duuude. Omg, i broke my mibox few weeks ago just because trying to downgrade the firmware, cant play netflix since then on tv. Then got this box for free, and u jist save my day. Even tho its netflix with older ui, but i got it to play on 1080. Im happy. Omg!!

Attachments

• 20210217_001303.jpg
    20210217_001303.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 1,889

Dealaxer

Feb 5, 2017
OMG!! Its work!!!!, attached. I changed the first to NFANDROID1and just stop after 13776- and its work!! Thank you duuude. Omg, i broke my mibox few weeks ago just because trying to downgrade the firmware, cant play netflix since then on tv. Then got this box for free, and u jist save my day. Even tho its netflix with older ui, but i got it to play on 1080. Im happy. Omg!!
Yes, your correct ESN number: NFANDROID1-PRV-0-INTEKTRANSVISION-OTT-BOX-13776-

BlackstoneI

Feb 17, 2021
Excuse my ignorance.

I am aware this is a mod for AndroidTV, but I want to know if this could in theory also work on tablets. I have found it should be possible to install the APK on a tablet and use the app. The tablet does support L1 widevine but is not certified by netflix. Could this in theory be used for Netflix HD on a non-certified widevine L1 tablet?

Dealaxer

Feb 5, 2017
Excuse my ignorance.

I am aware this is a mod for AndroidTV, but I want to know if this could in theory also work on tablets. I have found it should be possible to install the APK on a tablet and use the app. The tablet does support L1 widevine but is not certified by netflix. Could this in theory be used for Netflix HD on a non-certified widevine L1 tablet?
You should try it, maybe it will work! I didn't check.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Netflix 8.1.2 build 3844
    netflix2-gigapixel.png

At the moment, the method of changing the ESN number is non-working!
    Work on the problem of non-certified devices continues, new versions may appear in the future.
    Requirements:
    -Any uncertified device by Netflix

Changes:
    -You can insert any ESN number
    -Google verification disabled

What works:
    -HD
    -Audio 5.1
    -HDR

Tested on MI TV 4A/4S RU Edition

1. Download and unzip the archive BatchApkTool.zip (BatchApkTool is already configured and has a batchapktool.ini settings file!)
    The unpacked folder(_INPUT_APK) already contains the apk mod, so you don't need to download it in advance!
    2. Run BatchApkTool.exe
    - Enter the command in numbers: 04

(This command decompiles the necessary part of the APK)
    -Wait for the decompilation to finish, but don't close this app!
    3. Go to the directory: _INPUT_APK\com.netflix.ninja_8.1.2_build_3844_mod\smali\o\
    and find the file
    setShowsDialog. smali
    - Open the setShowsDialog.smali file and find the lines 621 and 632:
    - Change the ESN number "NFANDROID1-PRV-T-L3-SDMC=MBX4K=RANGER-9908-" to "YOUR ESN NUMBER" and save file!
    4. In the BatchApkTool app, enter the command: 05
    - Wait for the compilation to finish!

5. Take the compiled APK with your ESN number in the _OUT_APK folder.
    6. Install it on your device and use it!
    Requirements:
    -Any uncertified device by Netflix
    -Security Level: Widevine L1
    -Doesn't work if the level is
    Widevine L3

Changes:
    -You can insert any ESN number
    -Disable app signature verification

What works:
    -HD and UHD(4K)
    -Audio 5.1
    -HDR
    -Netflix Recommendations on Home Screen
    (You need to update the Android TV Home app)

Tested on MI TV 4A/4S RU Edition

Modification instructions:

1. Download original apk: com.netflix.ninja_6.1.3_build_2482-2482_minAPI22.apk
    2. Decompile the APK file with APKTOOL 2.5.0
    . Find out your ESN number in any way, such as using Kodi+Netflix plugin, etc.

Example, on my device ESN Number: NFANDROID2-PRV-0-XIAOMMITV-MSSP1-11579-8E7EBE41602D7BFE5FB467845C6F254CAD5677390EFB960CA0D11755BB31CDD5
    The ESN number needs to be adjusted, but all this is individual, for me, the working option turned out to be this: NFANDROID1-PRV-0-XIAOMMITV-MSSP1-11579-

4. Add your device's ESN number to the file BaseEsnProvider.smali:
    The file is located in the directory: DECOMPILE_APK\smali\com\netflix\mediaclient\service\configuration\esn\
    Code:
    .method public getEsn()Ljava/lang/String;
        .locals 1

.line 310
        iget-object v0, p0, Lcom/netflix/mediaclient/service/configuration/esn/BaseEsnProvider;->esn:Ljava/lang/String;

return-object v0
    .end method
    Code:
    .method public getEsn()Ljava/lang/String;
        .locals 2

.line 310
        iget-object v0, p0, Lcom/netflix/mediaclient/service/configuration/esn/BaseEsnProvider;->esn:Ljava/lang/String;

const-string v0, "YOUR ESN NUMBER"

return-object v0
    .end method

Where "YOUR ESN NUMBER", insert your ESN number.

4.1 To remove the optimization error (-14):
    Find the file: DECOMPILE_APK\smali\com\netflix\ninja\MainActivity.smali
    Comment out line 3723 like this: #invoke-virtual {p1}, Landroid/app/AlertDialog;->show()V

4.2 This solution to disable PUSH error (-14) on Home Screen ATV:
    Find the file: DECOMPILE_APK\smali\com\netflix\mediaclient\service\pushnotification\PushJobServiceUtils$Companion$tryStartService$1.smali
    Comment out line 105 like this: #invoke-virtual {v0}, Landroid/widget/Toast;->show()V

5. Compile the app using APKTOOL 2.5.0.
    6. Remove the signature verification using the program: ApkSignatureKiller.zip

Unpack archive, go to the folder and transfer the original apk and recompiled apk. Rename them, for example: orig.apk and mod.apk
    Open the file config.txt and make the configuration:
    Code:
    # original file
    apk.signed=orig.apk

# recompiled file
    apk.src=mod.apk

# output file
    apk.out=out.apk

# do not touch the other settings
    sign.enable=true
    sign.file=test.keystore
    sign.password=123456
    sign.alias=user
    sign.aliasPassword=654321
    Run script run.bat and wait for the script to finish working, in the folder you should get a working apk with your ESN number.

What do you need to know if you are having problems with the app?

Good luck watching Netflix!
    Now here is the UPDATE for the Kodi Edition.
    - Netflix addon updated to version 1.18.3
    - New default skin (Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded) that I changed something.
    - Minor fixes.

Please do a fresh installation.
    Netflix Kodi Edition UPDATE...
    - AC3 set as default
    - Quit the App by long pressing the back button on the home screen
    - Set the "Select first unwatched tv show episode" option as default in Netflix settings
    - Improved performance
    - Official Kodi addons updated
    - Cleanup, minor fixes & adjustments
    I swear netsheet is following this thread.
    cheapskate company, do you rather people pirating on your service u filthy company? be grateful that we still subscribe to ur service rather than pirating the content from elsewhere. stop blocking this atv app, we just wanna enjoy watching on certified androidtv device, u obnoxious greedy bastard.
    - agree2disagree14
    Kodi-Mod UPDATE...
    At the first login a configuration wizard for Netflix was executed in the background, this has now been deactivated because it sometimes made incorrect settings for various boxes.
    Unnecessary pre-installed skins and settings removed.
    Minor fixes.
    A fresh installation is necessary because there are many changes to the settings.
    Now it is a final version for me, i will only make updates if an update is available for the Netflix addon.