[APP][MOD] Netflix 8.1.2 build 3844 ATV for uncertified devices by Netflix

Search This thread

runmo1971

Oct 23, 2021
Belgium
Can someone technical skilled try to make netflix 4k mod for Km6 (deluxe) with a working kodi ESN? I really hope their will be a solution. Really pitty that mecool didn't made deal with netflix yet to have original netflix ATV for their google certified boxes. Only fof the km2 isn't enough for a quality brand like mecool. There's nothing illegal, we only want to watch Netflix in max 4k on our android box. Crossing fingers for solution to be able to use, original Netflix 4k ATV apk again.

Last edited:

manu81cba

Nov 15, 2021
Can someone technical skilled try to make netflix 4k mod for Km6 (deluxe) with a working kodi ESN? I really hope their will be a solution. Really pitty that mecool didn't made deal with netflix yet to have original netflix ATV for their google certified boxes. Only fof the km2 isn't enough for a quality brand like mecool. There's nothing illegal, we only want to watch Netflix in max 4k on our android box. Crossing fingers for solution to be able to use, original Netflix 4k ATV apk again.
Any can to share the kodi backup with all configure titan bingie mod skin? I can´t config all

Devisor

Nov 7, 2021
HERE is an update. Colors changed, automatic addon updates activated, login button instead of addons on the sidebar, titan bingie mod repo added and a few more fixes ...
Maybe you need to clear data after installation.
Hi! I managed to install the plugin but when I log in with email and password it says it's wrong... Anyone else has the same issue? Thanks a lot!

Edit : My bad, just saw the prompt message at the login, gona try with that auth key

dfinikis

Jul 24, 2011
working perfectly on neo T5, using email login (not the auth key), fullHD ac3 5.1, but only provided with 3 skin (2 default, 1 mod) unable to add more skin, but i can't complain no more 😄

I managed to download from "Interface --> Skin" the Titan bingie mod skin (there is also available the repo in the apk), but its not working properly, so I returned to the default-mod skin of the apk.

PS. On Mecool KM6 deluxe, the apk works properly - Neflix again on KM6, baby!!

//dfinikis

Last edited:
Reactions: minority

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Netflix 8.1.2 build 3844
    netflix2-gigapixel.png

At the moment, the method of changing the ESN number is non-working!
    Work on the problem of non-certified devices continues, new versions may appear in the future.
    Requirements:
    -Any uncertified device by Netflix

Changes:
    -You can insert any ESN number
    -Google verification disabled

What works:
    -HD
    -Audio 5.1
    -HDR

Tested on MI TV 4A/4S RU Edition

1. Download and unzip the archive BatchApkTool.zip (BatchApkTool is already configured and has a batchapktool.ini settings file!)
    The unpacked folder(_INPUT_APK) already contains the apk mod, so you don't need to download it in advance!
    2. Run BatchApkTool.exe
    - Enter the command in numbers: 04

(This command decompiles the necessary part of the APK)
    -Wait for the decompilation to finish, but don't close this app!
    3. Go to the directory: _INPUT_APK\com.netflix.ninja_8.1.2_build_3844_mod\smali\o\
    and find the file
    setShowsDialog. smali
    - Open the setShowsDialog.smali file and find the lines 621 and 632:
    - Change the ESN number "NFANDROID1-PRV-T-L3-SDMC=MBX4K=RANGER-9908-" to "YOUR ESN NUMBER" and save file!
    4. In the BatchApkTool app, enter the command: 05
    - Wait for the compilation to finish!

5. Take the compiled APK with your ESN number in the _OUT_APK folder.
    6. Install it on your device and use it!
    Requirements:
    -Any uncertified device by Netflix
    -Security Level: Widevine L1
    -Doesn't work if the level is
    Widevine L3

Changes:
    -You can insert any ESN number
    -Disable app signature verification

What works:
    -HD and UHD(4K)
    -Audio 5.1
    -HDR
    -Netflix Recommendations on Home Screen
    (You need to update the Android TV Home app)

Tested on MI TV 4A/4S RU Edition

Modification instructions:

1. Download original apk: com.netflix.ninja_6.1.3_build_2482-2482_minAPI22.apk
    2. Decompile the APK file with APKTOOL 2.5.0
    . Find out your ESN number in any way, such as using Kodi+Netflix plugin, etc.

Example, on my device ESN Number: NFANDROID2-PRV-0-XIAOMMITV-MSSP1-11579-8E7EBE41602D7BFE5FB467845C6F254CAD5677390EFB960CA0D11755BB31CDD5
    The ESN number needs to be adjusted, but all this is individual, for me, the working option turned out to be this: NFANDROID1-PRV-0-XIAOMMITV-MSSP1-11579-

4. Add your device's ESN number to the file BaseEsnProvider.smali:
    The file is located in the directory: DECOMPILE_APK\smali\com\netflix\mediaclient\service\configuration\esn\
    Code:
    .method public getEsn()Ljava/lang/String;
        .locals 1

.line 310
        iget-object v0, p0, Lcom/netflix/mediaclient/service/configuration/esn/BaseEsnProvider;->esn:Ljava/lang/String;

return-object v0
    .end method
    Code:
    .method public getEsn()Ljava/lang/String;
        .locals 2

.line 310
        iget-object v0, p0, Lcom/netflix/mediaclient/service/configuration/esn/BaseEsnProvider;->esn:Ljava/lang/String;

const-string v0, "YOUR ESN NUMBER"

return-object v0
    .end method

Where "YOUR ESN NUMBER", insert your ESN number.

4.1 To remove the optimization error (-14):
    Find the file: DECOMPILE_APK\smali\com\netflix\ninja\MainActivity.smali
    Comment out line 3723 like this: #invoke-virtual {p1}, Landroid/app/AlertDialog;->show()V

4.2 This solution to disable PUSH error (-14) on Home Screen ATV:
    Find the file: DECOMPILE_APK\smali\com\netflix\mediaclient\service\pushnotification\PushJobServiceUtils$Companion$tryStartService$1.smali
    Comment out line 105 like this: #invoke-virtual {v0}, Landroid/widget/Toast;->show()V

5. Compile the app using APKTOOL 2.5.0.
    6. Remove the signature verification using the program: ApkSignatureKiller.zip

Unpack archive, go to the folder and transfer the original apk and recompiled apk. Rename them, for example: orig.apk and mod.apk
    Open the file config.txt and make the configuration:
    Code:
    # original file
    apk.signed=orig.apk

# recompiled file
    apk.src=mod.apk

# output file
    apk.out=out.apk

# do not touch the other settings
    sign.enable=true
    sign.file=test.keystore
    sign.password=123456
    sign.alias=user
    sign.aliasPassword=654321
    Run script run.bat and wait for the script to finish working, in the folder you should get a working apk with your ESN number.

What do you need to know if you are having problems with the app?

Good luck watching Netflix!
    Now here is the UPDATE for the Kodi Edition.
    - Netflix addon updated to version 1.18.3
    - New default skin (Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded) that I changed something.
    - Minor fixes.

Please do a fresh installation.
    Netflix Kodi Edition UPDATE...
    - AC3 set as default
    - Quit the App by long pressing the back button on the home screen
    - Set the "Select first unwatched tv show episode" option as default in Netflix settings
    - Improved performance
    - Official Kodi addons updated
    - Cleanup, minor fixes & adjustments
    I swear netsheet is following this thread.
    cheapskate company, do you rather people pirating on your service u filthy company? be grateful that we still subscribe to ur service rather than pirating the content from elsewhere. stop blocking this atv app, we just wanna enjoy watching on certified androidtv device, u obnoxious greedy bastard.
    - agree2disagree14
    Kodi-Mod UPDATE...
    At the first login a configuration wizard for Netflix was executed in the background, this has now been deactivated because it sometimes made incorrect settings for various boxes.
    Unnecessary pre-installed skins and settings removed.
    Minor fixes.
    A fresh installation is necessary because there are many changes to the settings.
    Now it is a final version for me, i will only make updates if an update is available for the Netflix addon.