[APP][MOD] Netflix - Kodi Edition (Kodi fork with Netflix) + Netflix Mobile RCU MOD

Search This thread
Everyone who cannot login with Kodi needs to wait till CastagnaIT updates the Kodi add-on and Ekay updates this kodi+netflix fork. In the meantime, you can use the build by aidanmacgregor. It works without any issue in my L3 device, the resolution is however 480p. Here is a direct link to the apk.

Thanx for this, this works fine on my tv

shijiav

Dec 26, 2017
Everyone who cannot login with Kodi needs to wait till CastagnaIT updates the Kodi add-on and Ekay updates this kodi+netflix fork. In the meantime, you can use the build by aidanmacgregor. It works without any issue in my L3 device, the resolution is however 480p. Here is a direct link to the apk.

Sadly I can not install this apk on my android6.0....

aleacido

Aug 30, 2015
I confirm both 1.25 NKE and RCU mod still working in Italy in FULLHD (1080) on my Mecool KT1, that is Google L1 certified (even if not Netflix certified). Hi

Caitylance13

Feb 18, 2022
Does anyone using the rcu mod experience this error?

Login was success, it just wont play any movie or series 😕

"Sorry we could not reach the Netflix service. please try again later. If the problem persists, please visit the Netflix website (12001)"

Attachments

• IMG20230519135428.jpg
    IMG20230519135428.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 121

aleacido

Aug 30, 2015
Cause change of Netflix policy in Italy (about multiuser), they changed again login and API's, so impossible to login by NKE (always wrong email and password), still working RCU MOD. Hi

im71

Jul 31, 2018
I installed Kodi Edition, it's streaming normally, but seems like it can't show chinese subtitle (already set the region to Asia area)
Is there any fix or did i miss something?
Thank you

Jul 30, 2015
Does anyone using the rcu mod experience this error?

Login was success, it just wont play any movie or series 😕

"Sorry we could not reach the Netflix service. please try again later. If the problem persists, please visit the Netflix website (12001)"

I'm having exactly the same problem. Tried to erase cache and data from both Netflix app and the in the service apk, many times, but still the same problem. It's happening with the HD shows. Some SD cartoons eventually work, but any series whatsoever.
I have no ideia what else to do. I'm running it on a MeCool KD1.

balidaros

Jul 4, 2023
Yesterday I had the same problem. I could not login so I used the authorization key and then once logged in, I could not watch anything. I didn't manage to fix it. Running on Mecool km6

Edit: It now works perfectly, I don't know why.

Last edited:

Kittybua

Account currently disabled
Feb 12, 2023
Thanks good Job Work on Strong 4150 Android TV simple sat Box ors thanks

Rcu and KODi Version works

The KODi Version is for me better to KODi original the vavoo Look good with Channels 👍😜

P.s. in the KODi Version fail Show Hidden Files to Folder general and the Remote with Smartphone - KORE app

But happy cool Apps thanks for the good Job

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Netflix - Kodi Edition is a Kodi 19.4 fork with Netflix addon pre-installed.
    It's customized for Widevine L1 Android TV boxes and can be installed alongside Kodi.

For Widevine L3 devices (only 540p):

- Netflix settings > Expert > ESN/Widevine settings > Force L3

Recommendation for lower CPUs/devices:
    - Kodi settings > Skin settings > Extras > Disable borders & reflections

If the login with E-Mail/Password causes "Incorrect password" error, check HERE please.

Download (latest version):
    Netflix - Kodi Edition (version 1.26)

EXTRA:

Here is a modified Netflix mobile HD app to work with the remote control and no sideload needed on ATV devices. It's experimental, there are still bugs. In the zip archive are 2 apk files, both need to be installed. This MOD is not mine ;)
    Download:
    Netflix HD (RCU MOD)

v1.26 (2023-07-09)
    - Netflix addon updated to version 1.22.1 (NOTICE FOR ANDROID: Has been readd an old workaround to fix "incorrect password" error, if you are using a L1 device you have to login again, however some L1 devices may still not works. If you are using a L3 device you have, you have to disable ESN 1080p workaround from Expert setting after login again. After the upgrade the add-on should disable the ESN 1080p workaround automatically but better check before re-login. ADS PLAN: Is officially not supported, this until support for ads is implemented appropriately. Re-add workaround for "invalid password" error on android L1 devices. Add warning message for unsupported videos with ads contents. Kodi "View mode" setting is no longer reset by default. Update translations hu, pl, de, it, zh_tw, ro, po, gl_es)
    - Official Kodi addons updated

v1.25 (2023-03-12)
    - Netflix addon updated to version 1.21.0 (Fix TypeError that prevent to load menu video contents (due to website bug). Fix possible Server disconnected error on playback start that cause broken watched status sync. Cleanup video codec settings. Updated NFAuthenticationKey software/script. Update translations it)

v1.24 (2023-02-18)
    - Netflix addon updated to version 1.20.6 (Fix wrong mediaflag info on episodes. Fix Kodi crash on Android when play a video. Add new audio offset setting. Disabled update loco context, is not more used to update watched status. Minor changes. Update translations it, de, pt_br, sv_se, zh_cn, zh_tw, po, cs_cz)

v1.23 (2022-12-18)
    - Netflix addon updated to version 1.20.3 (IMPORTANT NOTICE: New changes to website is causing video quality to drop to 540p after about 20h, this add-on update implements a workaround to fix this problem by changing ESNs every 20h. If necessary, you can open "Widevine / ESN settings" on the Expert settings, to manually generate new ESN's by selecting the "Reset" button, or you can also disable the 540p workaround. IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ANDROID: Do NOT USE the ESN of the original app with the add-on, or will cause video quality drop to 540p also on the original android app for an unknown period of time. This problem cannot be solved by the add-on, there are no know solutions yet, so you can only report the 540p problem to customer service. FOR ANDROID, KNOWN SIDE EFFECTS: You will receive a notification that a new device has logged in every time ESN changes. Add new 540p workaround setting to "Widevine / ESN settings" on the Expert settings. Supplemental plot info are now consistent in all use cases. Fix a possible website JSON parsing problem on login/refresh session. Update translations hu, zh_cn, ro, it, de)
    When updating to this version: Netflix settings > Expert > ESN/Widevine settings > Reset
    With a fresh installation it is not necessary.

v1.22 (2022-11-20)
    - Netflix addon updated to version 1.20.2 (Wait for service startup without notification. Protected Logout setting with a confirmation dialog. Add support info on add-on settings. Fixed missing plot. Fix/workaround for error "ReadError [Errno 11] Try again". Fixed broken Clean cache menu. Update translations pl, it, de, hu, zh_tw)

v1.21 (2022-10-27)
    - Netflix addon updated to version 1.20.0 (Fixed trailers context menu and list. Add "Remember PIN" feature, can be set by opening profile context menu. Updated "Remove watched status" context menu (continue watching menu). Fixed add/remove the remind me to the videos. Cleanup profiles context menus. Updated Android ESN generation. Update translation el_gr, it, de, fr, zh_cn)
    - Improved startup speed

v1.20 (2022-10-04)
    - Netflix addon updated to version 1.19.0 (Rework of the addon due to website API change. Fix HTTP error 404 Not Found for url. Fix error missing 2 required keyword-only arguments: 'request' and 'response'. Fix MSL error user auth data does not match entity identity on android L3 devices. Update translation sv_se)

v1.19 (2022-09-23)
    - HD fixed in Netflix addon
    When updating to this version: Netflix settings > Expert > ESN/Widevine settings > Reset
    With a fresh installation it is not necessary.

v1.18 (2022-09-01)
    - Netflix addon updated to version 1.18.9 (Add new experimental setting "Limit maximum height of black bars". Fixed "Remind me" context menu error. Fixed MSL error "User entity association record ...". Better match for video codec with skin mediaflag. Update translations it, de, zh_tw, hu, ro, fr, jp, kr)

v1.17 (2022-07-24)
    - Netflix addon updated to version 1.18.8 (Fixed recommendations menu. Fix "double click" on skip button. Update translations zh_cn, ro, pt_br)

v1.16 (2022-06-14)
    - Netflix addon updated to version 1.18.7 (Started tv shows are no longer marked as watched by default, this to prevent problems with Skin filters, if you prefer it enable "Marks started tv shows as watched" from settings. Fix genres/subgenres menus due to website changes. Update translations pl, it, cs_cz, hu, de, zh_tw, fr, gl_es)

v1.15 (2022-05-25)
    - Netflix addon updated to version 1.18.6 (Fix regression to allow 1080p on ARM)
    - Added Auramod repo for the AuraMOD skin, read wiki for install instructions: https://github.com/SerpentDrago/skin.auramod/wiki
    - Minor adjustments

v1.14 (2022-05-19)
    - Netflix addon updated to version 1.18.5 (Updates to get/handle licensed manifest. Update translations pt_br, pl)
    - Cleanup

v1.13 (2022-03-31)
    - Updated Kodi to v19.4
    - Minor adjustments

v1.12 (2022-02-27)
    - New main menu design
    - Improved skin performance
    - Minor fixes

v1.11 (2022-02-05)
    - Netflix addon updated to version 1.18.4 (Fix error "This title is not available to watch instantly" when using MSL manifest v1. Fixed tvshow.nfo not exported on library auto-update. Update translations gl_es, jp, kr, de)
    - Improved overall experience
    - Cleanup

v1.10 (2022-01-31)
    - Design corrections
    - Subtitle behavior optimized
    - Minor fixes & cleanup

v1.09 (2022-01-16)
    - AC3 set as default
    - Quit the App by long pressing the back button on the home screen
    - Set the "Select first unwatched tv show episode" option as default in Netflix settings
    - Improved performance
    - Cleanup, minor fixes & adjustments

v1.08 (2022-01-02)
    - Improvements and cleanups
    - Minor fixes

v1.07 (2021-12-30)
    - Netflix addon updated to version 1.18.3 (Add 1080P workaround for linux ARM devices
    To enable it: On Expert settings, set "MSL manifest version" to "Version 1")
    - New default skin (Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded) that I changed a bit
    - Removed Titan Bingie Mod, Heppen & Auramod repos
    - Minor fixes

v1.06 (2021-12-12)
    - Netflix addon updated to version 1.18.2 (Fix "This title is not available to watch instantly" error due to website changes)
    - Minor fixes

v1.05 (2021-12-06)
    - At the first login a configuration wizard for Netflix was executed in the background, this has now been deactivated because it sometimes made incorrect settings for various boxes
    - Unnecessary pre-installed skins and settings removed
    - Minor fixes

v1.04 (2021-11-29)
    - Netflix addon updated to version 1.18.1 (Fix problems to watched status sync due to website changes, Fix error when trying to play an episode not yet available)
    - Joystick/Controller support deactivated by default (caused problems with some boxes)
    - Various translations for the main menu added
    - Some icons changed
    - Default colors changed (less red)
    - Minor fixes

v1.03 (2021-11-23)
    - Up Next added (play next episode of series)
    - Default views are set to poster and fanart
    - Font changed to Arial

v1.02 (2021-11-20)
    - Added an intro at startup
    - Netflix settings added to the main menu
    - Video now stops when you press the back button on the remote control
    - Shutdownmenu deactivated (quit immediately)
    - Heppen repo added (for the cosmic skin)
    - Auramod repo added (for the auramod skin)
    - Unnecessary addons removed and minor fixes

v1.01 (2021-11-16)
    - Colors changed
    - Automatic addon updates activated
    - Login button instead of addons on the sidebar
    - Titan Bingie Mod repo added and a few more fixes

v1.0 (2021-11-14)
    - First release

scrmain.JPG

scrsh2.JPG

scrsh3.JPG

scrsh4.JPG

screenshot5.JPG
    screenshot6.JPG

Thanks to CastagnaIT (Netflix addon) & beatmasterRS (Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded skin)

Disclaimer:
    The Netflix addon is not officially commissioned/supported by Netflix.
    The trademark "Netflix" is registered by "Netflix, Inc."
    Netflix - Kodi Edition update available in the first post...

v1.13 (2022-03-31)
    - Updated Kodi to v19.4
    - Minor adjustments
    Update available in first post...

v1.10
    - Design corrections
    - Subtitle behavior optimized
    - Minor fixes & cleanup
    Added an other Netflix MOD (modified v4.16 HD, working with remote control) in first post.

It's experimental, there are still bugs. In the zip archive are 2 apk files, both need to be installed.
    Download:
    Netflix HD (RCU MOD)
    Netflix - Kodi Edition updated to v1.11, available in first post...

v1.11
    - Netflix addon updated to version 1.18.4 (Fix error "This title is not available to watch instantly" when using MSL manifest v1. Fixed tvshow.nfo not exported on library auto-update. Update translations gl_es, jp, kr, de)
    - Improved overall experience
    - Cleanup