[ APP MOD ] ShootMe APK Mirror

Search This thread

GazaIan

Dec 27, 2010
Your basement
twitter.com
Came across the front page post on the modded shootme that records up 9001 FPS (yeah right), But I was disappointed to see the download link was broken. So, I went and did it myself.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZZLX8L89

I never feel right not giving any thanks where it's due...

so Thanks to neckface for the ultra simple instructions, Daneshm90 for ApkManager, and the dev of ShootMe.

WARNING; video quality is still pretty crappy, mostly when you're touching the screen.

Note; the frame rates in this are 24, 30, & 40. No 9001, DBZ fans :p

maluminse

Mar 14, 2011
Chicago
www.KriminalDefense.com
Came across the front page post on the modded shootme that records up 9001 FPS (yeah right), But I was disappointed to see the download link was broken. So, I went and did it myself.

so Thanks to neckface for the ultra simple instructions, Daneshm90 for ApkManager, and the dev of ShootMe.

WARNING; video quality is still pretty crappy, mostly when you're touching the screen.

Thanks for the link but it wont install.

Rooted EVO4g Evolved Rom.

It downloads, acts as if its installing and then ends in 'not installed'.

The market no longer carries the stock Shootme. Any help appreciated.

Last edited:

tommy p

Sep 6, 2010
Louisville, Ky.
www.facebook.com
Since it wasnt a paid app, I dont see any harm in posting it. I wasnt aware that its no longer on the market. This is ShootMe v0.8.1, I literally just pulled it from my phone.

I should mention that this is the original apk from the market, not the one with the modified frame rate that was originally posted

Last edited:

surveysays

Sep 5, 2010
houston
Since it wasnt a paid app, I dont see any harm in posting it. I wasnt aware that its no longer on the market. This is ShootMe v0.8.1, I literally just pulled it from my phone.

I should mention that this is the original apk from the market, not the one with the modified frame rate that was originally posted

thanks for posting this apk!! ive been trying to get this back on my phone for the longest! :cool:

DssTrainer

Jun 5, 2008
Chicago
Hmm can't get it to start on my MoPho.
I am rooted (and unlocked) and the superuser request pops up and I've allowed it
It says "Successfully gained root" in the popup but shootme throws a fail in the app telling me to ensure i have root and have granted access to lower-level graphics

Cinctus

Sep 23, 2011
Thanks

@tommy p... Thank you, thank you, thank you again. I've been looking for this app for days now, with no luck. I keep reading about it, but all links were broken or say tha app has been removed. Thanks again!

elsuirad

Mine's already rooted when I'm still on v3.1 but when I updated to 3.2, my root privilege was gone and cannot root back again.

Is there any similar application like that and not on Market? (Have problems in downloading there)

Please attache the .apk file or link.

Thanks.
2ikbdyh.gif

Ashyford

Dec 19, 2010
Hmm can't get it to start on my MoPho.
I am rooted (and unlocked) and the superuser request pops up and I've allowed it
It says "Successfully gained root" in the popup but shootme throws a fail in the app telling me to ensure i have root and have granted access to lower-level graphics

Mine's already rooted when I'm still on v3.1 but when I updated to 3.2, my root privilege was gone and cannot root back again. Is there any similar application like that and not on Market? (Have problems in downloading there) Please attache the .apk file or link.

Thanks.

Anyone get ShootMe to work or find an equivalent app?

Okluzhion

Aug 7, 2011
Can't get this to work on CM7 on Xperia arc. On stock ROM sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't.

Sent from my LT15i using XDA App

mredmond2012

Oct 14, 2011
Oklahoma
www.flickr.com
Shootme No Worky

I have v0.8.1 on my phone, and for some reason its not working for me either.

Actually, its kinda weird. It worked perfectly fine on my Evo running Froyo before I rooted. Then I rooted a couple weeks ago and flashed CM7.1. Now its saying "Failed to start server. Please check that you have ROOT access...blah blah blah," even though I've granted it Superuser permission. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and the like. I know CM7 has built-in screenshot feature, but Shootme is a lot easier when taking multiple/quick screenshots. Anyone have any suggestions of how to fix this, or know of any good alternatives?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZZLX8L89

Do you know what has been modded about it?
    The Framerate that it records at. Framerates I put in are 24, 30 and 40. Set it in the Shootme settings.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone