[APP][MOD] Spotify Lite - scaled for standalone use on Wear OS

kls_mr

Nov 18, 2020
Thanks I will try it tomorrow.
For me it worked to disconnect the Bluetooth between phone and watch, then it started the download via WiFi.

Jamesch

Aug 10, 2012
I'm also working with a Ticwatch Pro 3.
I managed to download a few playlists, but it's really cumbersome to get to them and play them actually. The only thing I could figure out is to start playing the playlist on a different device while the watch is still online, then I can navigate to the playlist on the watch on the top of the screen and start playing there, then turn off wifi/Bt or just go out of range. It would be ideal to run without phone this way, but for my first try I'll just take the phone with me as well.
Anyone have a better method?

Michael.sch

Jan 5, 2018
I'm a premium user. Does the Spotify Lite version allow downloads to the watch for offline playback? What is the difference between lite and full versions?

Thanks for continuing to release updates!
Yes downloading for offline playback works also with the lite version. Some features are missing but it's a good to choice for wear os because it's lightweight

Reactions: keen36

oscarmosca

Aug 9, 2016
Bauru
I tried all version but and always get the error
Code:
adb: failed to install com.spoer.com.apk: Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS: Failed to extract native libraries, res=-113]
I have a new balance runIQ maybe because is a intel processor
can someone give me some help?

synesthete

Mar 12, 2010
Los Angeles
I tried all version but and always get the error
Code:
adb: failed to install com.spoer.com.apk: Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS: Failed to extract native libraries, res=-113]
I have a new balance runIQ maybe because is a intel processor
can someone give me some help?
The "NO_MATCHING_ABIS" error seems to happen when you try to install something that is built for a different processor architecture. Some apps are built to support specific types. The ones that I have decompiled from this thread seem to target ARM processors (armeabi-v7a), so the Intel processor might be the issue.

synesthete

Mar 12, 2010
Los Angeles
As a new ticwatch pro 3 owner I was looking to try out this awesome mod, or is it still a little problematic on this device type? Cheers
It works ont the TWP3. The builds on this last page of the thread should both work. These mods do have some quirks, but that is because they are squeezing a phone app down to a watch size. One bug that you might encounter is the app will freeze when trying to log in. If this happens just swipe out and force quit the app in settings. Reopen the app and you should be logged in.

Kamilinho20

Sep 28, 2017
Tried mod with tidal and yt music but unfortunatelly no success. Yt music dont event starting. Tidal starts page with Login by facebook, login and trial but immediately close after selecting one of these.

jgonger

Oct 2, 2015
@tom.android this doesn't work on my suunto 7 running the latest update (android 11) and android 11 on my OP7pro. Every time i go to adb install it starts but ends up failing sadly.

The one apk above (post #186) installed

Last edited:

leo023

Feb 19, 2015
Hi! I own an Sony smartwatch 3, and i can´t login, because a keyboard doesn´t appear in order to write my email and password. I´ve tried all the versions and always the same. Any solution? Thanks in advance