[APP][MOD] Today Weather - A beautiful weather app with more 10 data sources

gogonelos

Dec 25, 2014
Ok i received an in app offer and bought lifetime subscription at half price. The thing is when i try to install the app on my other phone(which has the same google account attached), i have to buy the app again. Why is that? I should have premium app attached to google account in my opinion, right?

Reactions: thotran7989

Coderedpl

May 5, 2009
New York
I just realized this app had an XDA thread, already purchased the lifetime either way. I guess the only difference with XDA version is just different sources? Are some more accurate than others or just personal preference?

Lughnasadh

Mar 23, 2015
I just realized this app had an XDA thread, already purchased the lifetime either way. I guess the only difference with XDA version is just different sources? Are some more accurate than others or just personal preference?
The XDA version has more sources. Accuracy of the sources probably depends on your location.

shaajrocks

Jan 17, 2012
chennai
I'm offering some promotion codes (1 year) for who help me rate 5* and write a review on Google Play . (you should post a screenshot in this topic).

5 stars for a well-deserved app, I was using Weather Timeline by disabling auto-update right after it went south for the longest time I can remember, and it finally began to fall apart. Today Weather is an awesome gem of a replacement!!
Two requests though!
1. Can you make the widget attached below transparent or give us an option to make it transparent through a slider of sorts?
2. Can you add (not replace, but add along with the actual temperature) "feels like" temperature reading on the widgets or give us an option to add them?
I know I am probably asking too much, but if you could consider these, that would be awesome!

Cheers and Thanks!

Screenshot_2020-01-12-01-01-19-869_com.android.vending.jpg Screenshot_2020-01-12-01-21-05-714_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.jpg

Reactions: czeckpage_FUZE

thotran7989

Sep 27, 2013
todayweather.co
Hi dev im rated your app with 5 stars im waiting for code.Thanks
Hello. I have given 5 stars in the play Store. Please send me a coffee.
Review posted :)

5 stars for a well-deserved app, I was using Weather Timeline by disabling auto-update right after it went south for the longest time I can remember, and it finally began to fall apart. Today Weather is an awesome gem of a replacement!!
Two requests though!
1. Can you make the widget attached below transparent or give us an option to make it transparent through a slider of sorts?
2. Can you add (not replace, but add along with the actual temperature) "feels like" temperature reading on the widgets or give us an option to add them?
I know I am probably asking too much, but if you could consider these, that would be awesome!

Cheers and Thanks!

View attachment 4924185 View attachment 4924187
Added a 5* review. Well deserved for this great app.
May I ask for a promo code, please?

Promotion codes were sent!
Thank you so much ;)

shaajrocks

Jan 17, 2012
chennai
Hi friends,
For some reason, I have removed some data sources on official version of Today Weather app.
With very much required, I decided build XDA Edition, in this version we have Weather Company Data/weather.com and Wunderground.
How to install:
Uninstall Google Play version and install below apk.
NOTE: Please don't update version on Google Play if you don't want to lost these data sources.
I'm offering some promotion codes for who help me rate 5* and write a review on Google Play . (need a screenshot and comment in this topic).

==================================================

Hello again,
Thanks for the Promo Code.
I've encountered a few bugs as mentioned below.

1. The weather description (for example: Haze as in the 1st image attached below) in the widget some times changed to feels like temperature.
2. Not sure if it is because of this particular weather, but haze weather doesn't show any icon in the widget except for icon set 3 (attached 2nd image)
3. As requested earlier - is it possible to have both the feels like temperature and the short weather description in the widget and if possible can you give us an option to make the widget transparent (attached 3rd image of a widget from Weather Timeline application)

Device: Pocophone F1
Launcher: Nova Prime
Today Weather Version: TodayWeather_1.4.4-12_XDA.221219_Build_238

Attachments

spaziomilano

Sep 8, 2011
QUEBEC
@thotran7989
Thank you very much for your "mod" I am on your application since I have a OnePlus 3T, so from the very beginning, I do not need a code I buy it in the first day of use, I am now on the 7Pro, still from OnePlus and it's still as good !! Thanks for the regular updates you do.
keep your beautiful hard work