[APP] Modified DSP Manager

Search This thread

noobdeagle

Apr 5, 2010
Adelaide, SA
NOTE
I take no credit for the Creation of DSP manager or the Awesome beats modifications by team inferno

Awesome Beats V3 modified DSP manager for nexus 4

Since getting my nexus 4 the only thing i had wanted was DSP manager after ALOT of searching i discovered that the modified DSP manger 'Awesome beats v3" by team inferno works on android 4.2
HOWEVER it had a major flaw in that it broke the default Music FX; this was not ideal.

ALL i have done is modified the flashable .zip so that it will no longer break AOSP MusicFX that came with the Nexus 4.

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
- ensure that your phone is unlocked and Clockwork Recovery is installed
- download the .zip
- flash with clockwork
- ensure Awesome beats is selected in settings -> sound -> Music Effects
- Enjoy more tweaks for your music

DOWNLOAD - https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B9aEzF78M46ZcGZZR29hMjFzXzA

Credits:
- Team Inferno
- Cyanogen Mod Team

Attachments

• ABv3_noMfx.zip
    378.3 KB · Views: 2,337
Last edited:

heat361

Dec 27, 2011
New York City
NOTE
I take no credit for the Creation of DSP manager or the Awesome beats modifications by team inferno

Since getting my nexus 4 the only thing i had wanted was DSP manager after ALOT of searching i discovered that the modified DSP manger 'Awesome beats v3" by team inferno works on android 4.2
HOWEVER it had a major flaw in that it broke the default Music FX; this was not ideal.

ALL i have done is modified the flashable .zip so that it will no longer break AOSP MusicFX that came with the Nexus 4.

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
- download the .zip
- flash with clockwork

Credits:
- Team Inferno
- Cyanogen Mod Team

This works on stock 4.2 right with root and custom recovery of course?

noobdeagle

Apr 5, 2010
Adelaide, SA
Is it possible to get this to work for ALL audio not just Google Music?

DSP manager should affect all audio sources not just the music player. it may be hard to tell on youtube tho because various audio sources are used and not all are good quality.

also i have not been able to test with 4.2.1 yet so im not sure if there are any issues but i will test it once my replacement N4 arrives next Tuesday.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NOTE

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
    - download the .zip
    - flash with clockwork

Credits:
    - Team Inferno
    - Cyanogen Mod Team
    This works on stock 4.2 right with root and custom recovery of course?

yes, its for stock Roms, Cyanogen and AOKP and others all have DSP manager already. i dont want to use a custom rom so this is the best options for me
    I've just added this app to the Nexus 4 Complete Index :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
    Theirs a v.4 for 4.2.1 JB Update.
    First, thank you for this mod,
    The only problem with it is that it will not work on any music source - for example TuneIn radio. What I found that if you install this mod,
    then take the file I attach and put it into system\app, delete the original awesomebeats file in the same directory and restart you will get DSP Manager work on any datasource. I got this file from one of the versions of the JellyBam rom.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone