[APP] Monument Browser - small sized Web Browser with Night Mode + Ad Blocker

AshUchiha

Mar 3, 2019
Night mode doesn't work properly

In night mode 1st page loads completely but subsequent tabs are completely blank. I have attached messaged you a video

Please fix this bug cause I love this browser.

Galaxy A51
Android 10

Last edited:

sunny datta

Mar 21, 2014
guwahati
Night mode should be improved example when i enter any webpage 1st it show white webpage for 1 sec then show black webpage tested on Samsung s8 plus note 10 plus and j7 , xperia z ultra same problem i love your app plz kindly fix it

Reactions: CLPose

adittya_kr

Aug 18, 2020
india
I would like to see a gesture feature for video playbacks of brightness and Vol control, plzz add it as it's the only thing that is making this browser from becoming my default browser

leoism2

Jun 26, 2014
Chandigarh
First of all its a great browser tbh, light weight and privacy focused. Thanks for developing such browser. It's been 5+ months that I'm using this browser and never returned back to chrome or any chromium based browsers. From the usage of past 5 months I couldn't find much bugs , except a few missing things which I would like to share to support in making this browser more user friendly, To implement them or not is purely on the Dev, can't complain , just sharing my opinion :)

- Long press on star/bookmark/favourite icon should bring up options to add to homescreen, add to speed dial etc instead of selecting the same from list menu

- Gestures to switch tabs by swiping left or right on address bar to switch between respective tabs ( currently it's supporting back / forward command, similar swiping gesture option can be made available for easy tab switching)

- Pull down to refresh the page as its hectic to tap the address bar and reloading the address to refresh the page

- Sort/Rearrange option for Speed dials would be great as it will help in keeping list as per user's needs

- Automatic landscape mode should be available to user as soon as the full-screen icon in videos are clicked like on YouTube.com etc (currently it stays in portrait mode )

-Badge count of Number of TABs opened should be visible in TOOLBAR to keep the track if so and so tab is opened etc without actually needed to check by switching tabs

- An option to remove finished items from download list WITHOUT actually deleting the SOURCE file ( from sd card etc ) too

- An option if possible to resize the pop-up window to some extent fitting the sides of the screen like many PIP apps allow

These features might prove to be helpful for most of the users.

Apart from these, I'm encountering the following BUGS , I dunno if it's me alone or someone else can confirm it

1. Enabling BLOCK ADS leads to make the browser unusable, It shows nothing except SSL error . Everything turns Normal if I turn off BLOCK ADS option.

2. Night mode shows white portion at some places in webpages and takes around 2 seconds to work , shows white page in the beginning.

3. When opening multiple tabs, and switching Between them AUTOMATICALLY changes their position. For example if 5 tabs are opened, #1 tab will become #2 if I switch to #5 tab (becomes #1)

4. Strict anti tracking options gets turned off automatically on every launch of the app. Even if I turn it on, it's off on next launch of the app.

5. Speed dials gets randomly jumbled , without me making any changes to them.

That's all of the issues I'm facing so far, I hope these will get fixed in upcoming releases.

Once again, a huge thanks to the dev @myrcello for this wonderful browser. :)

Last edited:

myrcello

Jul 28, 2014
Thanks you all for your supporting,

Currently the app development is in pause but i am slowly getting back into work, newer updates should be more friendly for Tablets and future updates should be optimized for large screen devices and mouse & keyboard input, I should still focus on keeping the app size.

It also should be compatible with more languages, in the meantime these new additions should be slowly added into the app.

Last edited:

SMeertens

Jan 8, 2021
Thanks you all for your supporting,

Currently the app development is in pause but i am slowly getting back into work, newer updates should be more friendly for Tablets and future updates should be optimized for large screen devices and mouse & keyboard input, I should still focus on keeping the app size.

It also should be compatible with more languages, in the meantime these new additions should be slowly added into the app.
Really looking forward to the mouse and keyboard input like the opening of links in new tabs's.
Recently bought the app, keep up the good work!