MoonGBA - probably the fastest Game Boy Advance emulator for Windows Mobile platform made by Xiangpeng Chen. Freeware. I can't believe that there is no topic about this great app. Without sound enabled it works almost perfectly on my BenQ E72 with 230MHz omap processor and ~20MB of RAM. On my Blue Angel - what can I say - amazing! Unfortunately it doesn't work on my HTC Kaiser. But I'm sure it is the one of uncommon cases.
- really fast rom emulation
- runs on slower PDAs/smartphones
- portrait, landscape left/right + fullscreen, fit to screen, vga screen view modes + "antialiasing"
- frameskip + frame speed settings
- *.sav files support
- touch controlled pad (activated in settings)
- only 3 save/load slots
- not quite good sound emulation comparing to other emulators
- noticed that it doesnt work on HTC Kaiser
- Windows Mobile 5.0 >= based device
- ~200MHz processor for comfortable playing without sound (depends on processor model)
- about 15MB RAM for loading 4/8MB roms; 20+ for loading 16MB roms
- english translated 2.4.0 version - HERE (just run .exe file on your PPC/SM, config files will be created in the same directory)
- author's website with newest chinese versions - HERE (up to 2.4.2)