[APP][MULTILANG][10-11-2008] DiamondTweak 0.5.3: Tweak it easy !

Search This thread

thx1200

Inactive Recognized Developer
hi um i need some help with diamond tweak. so i installed it and i used the camera tweaks that add burst and sports mode to the camera but when i try to use it the phone says that camera.exe needs to close and it asks me if i want to send an error report

I get the EXACT same thing. It seems those modes were disabled by HTC because of bugs in the Camera application. Hopefully a newer ROM will fix that.

muhkuh1234

Jan 11, 2009
This is a very nice application! But...

Would it be possible to include Word in the list of programs which are "scrollable"?!
That would be highly appreciated! Thanks a million for such a nice and quick to use tweak!

daniel93

Nov 3, 2007
hello, I have a problem with this program. it works perfectly, but there is a problem. every once in a while, dunno when exactly, the (dunno, if some or all) the settings of the program change (maybe go to default).. how can i solve?

mrplow123456

Jul 7, 2008
@dpittman I too have a fuze and since I haven't installed DT yet I can only be of so much assistance. If DT is similar to KT then their should be a xml file located nearby. If you open that up it should show you pretty much the guts of the app. Search for the tweak of 18.6. It should display all the reg values it changes. I could be wrong. However I do have the keys that you needed.

Network = "MEdia Net"
GPRSConnection = "MEdia Net"
ServerURL = "h-slp.mnc410.mcc310.pub.3gppnetwork.org"

And yes it is MEdia Net

@bfranker Not quite sure if this is the problem you are having but limited gps is usually caused by A-GPS being turned off. Not sure if that helps at all or whether or not you got it fixed but if you don't want to use DG to change it, there may be an option in your phone to do so. Check under Settings:System:GPS. It may be different from my phone as I have a fuze but it's worth a shot. Let me know if this helps.

@rjmjr69 I had that problem when I first got my phone. Apparently on the Diamonds, there is a problem with the ClearType. Try disabling it and see if that fixes your problems. If that doesn't work let me know and I will try and replicate your problems on my phone and let you know what is specifically causing it.

@Monte I bet you have been hard at work on trying to meet everyone's demands and dealing with real life issues. I recall you said that you had wanted to make a Touch Pro version and that you wanted a registry dump. If you don't have one yet, I'm willing to provide you with one and also assisting you in testing the tweak. Unfortuneately I can only understand English and I have an AT&T Fuze. Any help I can be would be of no burden on me. Love your work so far and haven't even used it yet. Please keep up the good work. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

perveeus

Dec 20, 2008
WM Dialer option eliminates Call History filters?

Touch Pro - SPCS

Potential bug?

When I choose the WM Dialer pad option it gets rid of my Call History filters like the one's below in the pic - so I have no call history filters:

attachment.php

If I choose the default Diamond dialer pad, it restores the filters but my volume doesn't work with the speaker phone option on.

That was the original intent to choose WM Dialer pad - to be able to adjust speaker phone volume.

ziao

Nov 16, 2007
Hilversum
www.ziao.nl
Thanks so much for this man!
I've bought a Jambra BT620S, and i was at the point of returning it thinking it was broken or something (noise), but then i found this. Excellent quality

Thank you!

chocorem

May 20, 2006
Hello,

great app !! I have a little problem with the "deconnect after ..." property. Once it's set, I cannot disable it. I can select another delay for the deconnection,but no way to select the desactivation of the deconnection ...

szythesGF

Jan 23, 2009
thanks for this app, I know it's been around for a while, but never tried it out! makes everything so easy, and I had been wanting to change my programs soft key to sms/mms thanks! :)

Crazyrooster

Feb 8, 2007
Emmen
www.techzine.nl
Here's the 0.5.3 version in Dutch. Took me a big part of the afternoon but the translation is a lot better than the 0.5 version. That translation was crappy as hell!

By the way, why is the program called DiamonTweak in the Menu bar?

Attachments

• DiamondTweakDutch.jpg
    DiamondTweakDutch.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

hydes

Feb 28, 2009
Thank you!

Thank you very much for this tweak. It work great with Bell HTC diamond! One question, is it possible to add/enable the scroll function to the start menu?

torque321

Sep 15, 2008
one small help

First |||||Thnx for this amazing software. i face one small problem the scroll whell works for all application as defined in the menu except for " FILE EXPLORER" ( i have enabled it in the tweak) i have installed DiamondTweak on Internal Storage.

Jay Ellis

Apr 10, 2009
FT. Wayne
Just Downloaded English Version. Works like a dream. Doesn't lag nearly as much. Still not sure how to update and change my home/ today screen. Is there a way to connect laptop to phone, and use phone as modem?

morwi

Mar 12, 2008
Possibly a bug, but more likely an inexperienced user ...

When I change to "no delay" for the ring, as soon as I adjust the system volume using the side keys, it reverts back to "with delay." This is both with and without a soft reset after changing the setting. Is there something I'm doing incorrectly, to make this setting "stick"? (Alltel Diamond stock rom)

I have the same problem. Can anybody fix this?

Silverexp

Oct 1, 2006
San Antonio, TX
Home Right Softkey

Using XBmod Manila Rhodium cab, I can not assign the Home Right Softkey (14.5) to Programs. If Programs is selected, the Camera is what is displayed and functions instead. Is there a way to correct this?

Darren8448

Feb 11, 2009
This is a great program to have all the tweaks in one place :)

Only thing I have a problem with is the volume tweak has no effect whatsoever. This might be because I have a gsm phone and maybe you've set this up as CDMA?? This is known to has issues.

This first thread is for CDMA phones:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=38353

This is for GSM phones:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=428170&highlight=volume

The gsm replacement files make a huge difference and survive soft resets too :)

Maybe you could implement this into this great little program....

Just my 2 cents lol

docpratt

Oct 11, 2008
The Diamond Tweak worked great on my TD 1, but now I have the new TD 2 and it does not work on that version, will you be bringing out an update? Good work!

Top Liked Posts