[APP][MULTILANG][10-11-2008] DiamondTweak 0.5.3: Tweak it easy !

Search This thread

LOSTboy769

Apr 15, 2009
I has an issue...

I have a Touch Pro with the sliding keyboard from Sprint. I set up the Tweak and everything works flawlessly except now I cannot accept incoming calls when it goes to sleep. If I bring it out of sleep and I get a call I can accept it. I am not sure what I did. Can anyone give me a 1up...? :confused:

hgrimberg

Nov 10, 2008
BA
www.grimbergarchitecture.com
I wonder if there is some tweak or program that does a selective key lock... Under "settings" there is just the option of locking all keys but I wonder if it could be possible to lock all keys except the round center enter key (D-pad) for example. (this way you can turn on the phone by just clicking this more accessible key on the Diamond)
Merci bien.

rquintal

Mar 20, 2009
This app doesn't work

This app ruined my Fuze interface. I can't do anything in landscape mode after running it. No text appears anywhere. Reset everything to default and nothing happens. Have to do a hard-reset. DO NOT USE THIS APP!

MonteCristoffOn

Oct 9, 2005
Hi rquintal,

Which tweaks have you applied?
Before being so radical, you should give more details if you want us to help you...

:cool:

johnson613

Mar 5, 2007
Diamond tweak

Hi There,

i really appreciate the work you guys did. Just wondering any new tweak for Diamond 2?

thanks
jc

sandeman11

Aug 12, 2008
Damned, me and my fat fingers

Today I installed this great app and when I was going thru the possibilities i accidently chose (touched) FR Orange. This is not my operator, am I going to find out if this in any way messing with my phone ?

Sadly enough there isn’t any “back to default” setting in this great app, anyone suggestions?

Help is much appreciated ! :confused::(

Lledrith

Apr 1, 2009
I have a question, I have seen an option to drop all connections (wifi, data, 3G, bluetooth) after a given time.

But is it a time of inactivity, or is it possible with this option for instance that my bluetooth connection will drop while I'm using it?

And will the software be able to launch them again, for instance if I'm surfing in 3G+, and my 3G drops while I'm reading a page, will my phone reconnects itself in 3G+ when I click on another link, or will I then surf in GSM mode? Same thing with bluetooth.

Thanks

fb401

Apr 26, 2006
Philly, PA
www.defconjive.com
I've been using this program for so long, I don't think I ever thanked the Count MonteCristoff for this. It's 99% perfect, if there was a way to extract my settings, I'd be able to die a happy man.

iboj007

MontecrtisoffOn:

First, thank you for very much for this fine program! I have the English version of DiamondTweak 0.5.3, running on an HTC Fuze (AT&T's GSM version of the Touch Pro for the USA, code name "Raphael") with a stock ROM, and WM 6.1 Pro.

I'm afraid I've screwed up my setting on 18.6. Yes, I saw your warning about not changing it if my provider was not on the list, but unfortunately, to see what's on the list, one has to open the drop-down list box. Not seeing my provider listed, I meant to leave it blank but selected "[FR] SFR Vodaphone" by accident (my stylus must have hit the wrong choice).

I saw your response to another reader in message #245 in this thread... am I correct in assuming that 18.6 controls the following three values under "HKLM\Software\HTC\SUPL AGPS"? Namely, the values "Network", "GPRSConnection", and "ServerURL"?

I'm also assuming that DiamondTweak set those values as follows:

Network = "WAP SFR GPRS"
GPRSConnection = "WAP SFR GPRS"
ServerURL = "geoloc2.sfr.fr"

Is it correct then that in order to restore my device to its former state, I have to find out what those values were originally, probably from another Fuze owner?

Please let me know if any of my assumptions are incorrect.

If anyone reading this can tell me what the original values for the Fuze were (you'd have to look in your registry), I'd sure appreciate it.

Again, MontoCristoffOn, great job! It is a very handy tool.

Many thanks,

Darrell Pittman

I have the exact same problem.... I accidentally touched the tweak and it changed to Orange.... How can I revert back to the original ATT settings?!

Game-R

Jul 7, 2009
Comm Manager Problem

Firstly, great software. The ability to change the home buttons to something from the "Phone" and "Programs" default is certainly a brilliant feature.

However I found an issue with my Diamond soon after installing it. Each item in the Comm Manager is made up of two sections.
1) The "Title Button" which is mostly on the left and center of the screen, stretching the whole width of the screen, containing the button text and description.
2) An "ON/OFF Button" which is a small square on the right surrounding the "switch" in the middle.

On the standard Comm Manager, pressing the "ON/OFF Button" would enable or disable the selected setting.

Pressing the "Title Button" would bring up the associated details screen for the selected screen. For example:
Pressing Wifi will bring up the list of Wifi networks detected.
Pressing Bluetooth will bring up the list of headsets used before.

However after installing Diamond Tweak, I found my Comm Manager no longer have this linking to the details screen. Pressing on what used to be the "Title Button" it would act like the "ON/OFF Button", turning the connection on or off only. Even the square surrounding the "switch" on the right have gone missing.

Please help, I can't select Wifi networks or select Bluetooth headsets through the Comm Manager anymore. Is there a registry tweak I can do to at least restore the old Comm Manager.

Game-R

Jul 7, 2009
However after installing Diamond Tweak, I found my Comm Manager no longer have this linking to the details screen. Pressing on what used to be the "Title Button" it would act like the "ON/OFF Button", turning the connection on or off only. Even the square surrounding the "switch" on the right have gone missing.

Please help, I can't select Wifi networks or select Bluetooth headsets through the Comm Manager anymore. Is there a registry tweak I can do to at least restore the old Comm Manager.
Thankfully, after much searching through my phone's registry (and free time after work), I found the solution.

Inside the registry, at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\CommManager ... look for the entry CommmanagerUIStyle.
The default style for HTC Diamond (or at least just my version) the value should be 4. Diamond Tweak sets it to either 1 or 2 instead.

Screen 2 only looks similar to 4 but doesn't have the button links to the details screens (Wifi networks list, Bluetooth devices list). I've attached the following screen shots to give an idea of what they look like.

BumAround

Apr 14, 2009
I believe this DiamonTweak is within arruphental's (RRE) latest v8.2 hybrid (based on 21921 build) ROM for Touch Pro (Fuze). Any idea why I can't scroll the wheel to navigate at Titanium main page? I tinkered with Touch Wheel Sensitive section of DiamonTweak, no success. Please help.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

Inspired by the great little tool KaiserTweak (thanks again Chainfire !!!), I've adapted it to the Diamond and simply called it Diamond Tweak

This tool allows you to simply apply all the important Diamond tweaks.

So, Tweak it easy ! And optimize it as you want !!!

Trying it means adopting it...

diamon10.gif