[APP][MULTILANG][10-11-2008] DiamondTweak 0.5.3: Tweak it easy !

Search This thread

painkilla86

Jul 23, 2009
HELP

So i messed around with the show battery and date setting in diamond tweak but now i ahve a black rectangle floating over my top right menu where my battery and little arrow whas. I did soft resets, changed diamond tweak settings but i can remove that black thingy covering some of the menu items :O

anybody know how to fix this?

dot45

Oct 9, 2009
So i messed around with the show battery and date setting in diamond tweak but now i ahve a black rectangle floating over my top right menu where my battery and little arrow whas. I did soft resets, changed diamond tweak settings but i can remove that black thingy covering some of the menu items :O

anybody know how to fix this?

Backup your data and do a hard reset of the phone, thats the best way to wipe all the settings changes.

Mondea

Sep 15, 2009
Beirut
10x for the great application!! Very useful!! :D
But i wana ask if there is a way to enable the all time g sensor 4 the screen using this app?? 10x :)

akpe

Jan 25, 2006
Athens
Google Pixel 5
Great app!

The only drawback I found is that setting both TF3D sensitivity and TF3D finger pressure to Intermediate or High (14.1/14.2) in my Touch Pro, somehow caused a lot of other default apps (file explorer, contacts list, email and mms list, add/remove programs list etc) to scroll at at least twice the normal speed!

Setting sensitivity to intermediate and finger pressure to default turned everything back to normal! Weird thing is, I tested those settings on my HD as well, and they didn't seem to have any effect on other apps!

ronald_delgeano

Jan 22, 2010
Jakarta
Excellent tool MontCristoffOn.

A little bit of feedback - is it worth pointing out in the tweak description that #1.4 (Mute Call) will only work if #1.8 (Phone pad style) is set to Diamond (not WM Standard)?

Mathew
I set #1.4 enabled and #1.8 to diamond, but it didn't wotk, my phone still ring, what should i do ? iam using touch pro raphael with tael rom
thanks

Hakim Rahman

Oct 28, 2010
in here
Can you change touch flo themes with it?
Because TF3D won't work on my diamond.
Thanks.
to change the touch flo theme you can use M2DC ( Manilla 2D Customizer )
DiamondTweak only help so that more devices will support TouchFLO 3D

Attachments

• Screen01.jpg
    Screen01.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts