[APP] [NEW] Clone of Xperia X10 Home [1.6 look alike][V2.0!!!]

Search This thread

egyptshun

Jun 30, 2010
Toronto
SOLVED INSTALLATION ISSUES!!! UPDATED TO V2.0!

Strolling though the market I came across a free launcher called Secret Launcher now it's not the best launcher but hey, I used its APK to clone our old 1.6 launcher which oddly enough I missed lol :p

Remember, I did not create this app so expect no support for the app, I just themed it from our old 1.6 launcher, the new xperia S launcher, a few icons I made (ex: folder), left a few icons from the original app because they don't do much. If there is something to do with the theme, post it here so I can fix it. Any suggestions for my next projects are also welcome.

TESTED ON CM7.2 FXP116! SHOULD WORK ON ALL ROMS!
I TRIED MAKING THIS TOTALLY NOOB PROOF!!

If you do like it please press thanks, I do appriciate it. :)

Theme version:2.0

Things to note:
・The app installs an icon called simple home because apparently it's supposed to be secret :S
・To hide apps go to the simple clock icon in your app drawer, long press on the clock and select "Selects hidden icons"
・To apply hidden icons long press on the clock once more and select "Hides selected icons"
・To undo hidden icons select "Redisplay all icons"

Installation:
1. Copy to SD card
2. Flash through CWM
3. Reboot
4. Enjoy!

or

2.flash through xrec
3. reboot
4. enjoy

or

1. place apk on sdcard
2. use root explorer to place in system\app
3. fix permissions
4. reboot
5. enjoy

Known bugs:
Some apps don't show on startup [Solved- Just force close from applications tab in android settings]

Things to do:
Nothing for now, maybe figure out how to rid of the dots up top ...

Screenshots:
2eumkoh.png
241qloz.png

ff4co7.png

Download:
{ZIP}
http://d-h.st/wqw
{ZIP- may work if above does not, supplied by earbrain}
http://d-h.st/TLf
{APK}
http://d-h.st/qZP

Last edited:

earbrain

Dec 29, 2010
Dallas
Hmm, tried hot-dropping and pushing and still can't get it to enabled on FXP117. Could be some data corruption or something on my part though. I'll try again later and report back. ----earbrain

Sent from my X10i using xda premium

egyptshun

Jun 30, 2010
Toronto
Hmm, tried hot-dropping and pushing and still can't get it to enabled on FXP117. Could be some data corruption or something on my part though. I'll try again later and report back. ----earbrain

If there is something wrong with the uploaded apk, I'll redo the whole thing.

UPDATED TO V1.5
Fixed wallpapers.
Added 2 of my own twists on the original xperia 1.6 wallpapers. (Light blue and black)

UPDATED TO V1.7
Fixed installation issues
edited wallpaper_xxxxxxx_small for my own images

UPDATED TO 2.0!!!
FIXED ALL INSTALLATION ISSUES.
WILL BE POSTING UP 2.0 IN 15 MINS!

DONE AND POSTED! POSTED APK IF THE ZIP DOESNT WORK. JUST THROW INTO APP FOLDER AND FIX PERMISSIONS, REBOOT AND ENJOY!

Last edited:

hugeCaCao

Apr 3, 2011
Saint-Marcel
Nice job man I have a question, can you make a zip to flash through the Xrecovery please ?

Xperia X10 Rom X10S by championswimmer & Stock Kernel

earbrain

Dec 29, 2010
Dallas
Hey when u guys are done making out just for my own notes we know so far for sure the launcher:

YES:
FXP7.2, CHAMP'S "S" ROM(that more than likely means it'll work on Wolfbreaks and most other stock based ROMS), MIUI

NO: ?

CONFIRMED

As we learn more please tryn update this list so others aren't chasing they're tails trying to install.
RocknRoll-earbrain

Last edited:

egyptshun

Jun 30, 2010
Toronto
The guy with miui installed it wrong. He told me.

And I'm running cm7.2 fxp

It should install on all roms.

Sent from a pyramid in Canadadada

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SOLVED INSTALLATION ISSUES!!! UPDATED TO V2.0!

Strolling though the market I came across a free launcher called Secret Launcher now it's not the best launcher but hey, I used its APK to clone our old 1.6 launcher which oddly enough I missed lol :p

Remember, I did not create this app so expect no support for the app, I just themed it from our old 1.6 launcher, the new xperia S launcher, a few icons I made (ex: folder), left a few icons from the original app because they don't do much. If there is something to do with the theme, post it here so I can fix it. Any suggestions for my next projects are also welcome.

TESTED ON CM7.2 FXP116! SHOULD WORK ON ALL ROMS!
    I TRIED MAKING THIS TOTALLY NOOB PROOF!!

If you do like it please press thanks, I do appriciate it. :)

Theme version:2.0

Things to note:
    ・The app installs an icon called simple home because apparently it's supposed to be secret :S
    ・To hide apps go to the simple clock icon in your app drawer, long press on the clock and select "Selects hidden icons"
    ・To apply hidden icons long press on the clock once more and select "Hides selected icons"
    ・To undo hidden icons select "Redisplay all icons"

Installation:
    1. Copy to SD card
    2. Flash through CWM
    3. Reboot
    4. Enjoy!

or

2.flash through xrec
    3. reboot
    4. enjoy

or

1. place apk on sdcard
    2. use root explorer to place in system\app
    3. fix permissions
    4. reboot
    5. enjoy

Known bugs:
    Some apps don't show on startup [Solved- Just force close from applications tab in android settings]

Things to do:
    Nothing for now, maybe figure out how to rid of the dots up top ...

Screenshots:
    2eumkoh.png
    241qloz.png

ff4co7.png

Download:
    {ZIP}
    http://d-h.st/wqw
    {ZIP- may work if above does not, supplied by earbrain}
    http://d-h.st/TLf
    {APK}
    http://d-h.st/qZP
    this works on every ROM right?cuz seems nice and i want to try it im using feralab and i also use wolfs rom thanks!!:p

lol yes, if you saw the other posts they do. miui is the only iffy one, I have to find someone who can install it properly on theirs.

-Mike