[APP] New Flash 10.72.1 update!

Search This thread

ayman07

Feb 25, 2010
its not a fullscreen its a smart zoom, its still processing the rest of the site around the video, hold down on the video will bring up a fullscreen button

yup i just tried it, seems to work ok. i mean it definitely beats having to zoom all the way in, activate the hover controls on the video and try to hit the tiny fullscreen button. for some reason tho, when i hit the fullscreen button from long press, it doesnt always activate it. sometimes it takes two clicks, i doubt that i am missing it, its more like it your input needs to be precise! oh well, guess ill send an email to megavideos to see if they will just activate "hold to fullscreen". maybe if enough people do it they will listen :D

Blueman101

Jan 6, 2010
Vegas, Baby!
yup i just tried it, seems to work ok. i mean it definitely beats having to zoom all the way in, activate the hover controls on the video and try to hit the tiny fullscreen button. for some reason tho, when i hit the fullscreen button from long press, it doesnt always activate it. sometimes it takes two clicks, i doubt that i am missing it, its more like it your input needs to be precise! oh well, guess ill send an email to megavideos to see if they will just activate "hold to fullscreen". maybe if enough people do it they will listen :D

I have run into similar problems, it doesn't work with all.

PacoL250

Mar 21, 2010
I don't want to go too off-topic, but in relation to Flash v10.1, hardware acceleration in Windows is a bloody godsend. Typically, watching anything on Hulu has my CPU fan crank up like crazy, and so far, it hasn't happened. Having a discrete NVIDIA GPU (GeForce Go 7800 GTX) on my Pentium M laptop sure helps

So maybe we have a winner here, but we'll see after more testing PC-side.

Is the mobile version for Android supposed to have some sort of hardware acceleration?

subramanianv

May 23, 2010
Hulu seems to run smooth for me. Gamespot's HD videos used to get stuck for me every 10-15 seconds on my PC, but with 10.1 it plays fine and speeds up the CPU fan. I am happy now.

Visegrad

Jan 18, 2010
Chicago
So I'm running Beta 2 on a rooted Moto Droid with 2.2 and am actually experiencing really bad audio, but only when connected to my bluetooth headphones. Playing out through the phone or plugged into speakers, it is fine. I didn't have this with Beta 1, so I think I will hop back to that for now, but there did seem to be video improvements with Beta 2. Hopefully they will catch this problem before it makes the final release to the Droid.

Blueman101

Jan 6, 2010
Vegas, Baby!
So I'm running Beta 2 on a rooted Moto Droid with 2.2 and am actually experiencing really bad audio, but only when connected to my bluetooth headphones. Playing out through the phone or plugged into speakers, it is fine. I didn't have this with Beta 1, so I think I will hop back to that for now, but there did seem to be video improvements with Beta 2. Hopefully they will catch this problem before it makes the final release to the Droid.

its a problem many are having including myself

eug89

Sep 9, 2009
I fixed my problem. Flash is downloading again...got the update, i see everything is much faster now...my only problem is on video player controls when you wanna seek.
I'm having your same problem... I've already downloaded the app someone has posted but I want to know why my market doesn't show it.I want to say I've never modified the build.prop

ram130

Mar 4, 2010
New York, NY
www.everythinglegit.com
I'm having your same problem... I've already downloaded the app someone has posted but I want to know why my market doesn't show it.I want to say I've never modified the build.prop

I'm not rooted so never modfied anything. All I did was go to applications, look for market and hit "clear cache" and "clear defaults" ..basically every button I could :D. Then I uninstall the flash player, restarted and it was there. Gluck.

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
I just downloaded 10.72.7 from the market. Anyone else get that?

dangambino

Feb 2, 2010
baltimore
if you flashed over cyan 5.08 w/o wiping, you need to nandroid and wipe and log into google servers on 2.2. thats why flash isnt showing for you (and me).

edit.... or maybe not??!!

(using new aosp build on xda devs thread)

Last edited: