• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP]Nexus Media Importer V5 RC1

Search This thread

dburckh

Jan 26, 2011
Well, after months of work and weeks of testing NMI V5 is close to ready. The big feature in V5 is the ability to write (export) to FAT partitions. To accommodate this, the Advanced tab has been completely reworked and is now much closer to the file manager everyone wants. There are also a few tweaks to the the UI in other areas.

Anyone who has an existing license and is willing to take a little risk can get the release candidate. I and others have been testing the functionality in alpha code. I can happily say, the code just passed the first round of unit testing and I'm onto the second.

For those unfamiliar with NMI, the app. allows you to connect and access external USB devices from your Nexus 7, 10, Galaxy Nexus, Xoom and most other Android devices that support OTG/USB Host. It allows you to view photos, stream video and audio without copying them to the limited space on your device. The upshot of this is you now have unlimited space for your media! The new release expands this ability to include writing files from the device to FAT partitions on the external device. More info is available on Play: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.homeysoft.nexususb.importer

Anyway, private message me if you are interested with your e-mail address and I'll follow up.

Reactions: mareketuta

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, after months of work and weeks of testing NMI V5 is close to ready. The big feature in V5 is the ability to write (export) to FAT partitions. To accommodate this, the Advanced tab has been completely reworked and is now much closer to the file manager everyone wants. There are also a few tweaks to the the UI in other areas.

Anyone who has an existing license and is willing to take a little risk can get the release candidate. I and others have been testing the functionality in alpha code. I can happily say, the code just passed the first round of unit testing and I'm onto the second.

For those unfamiliar with NMI, the app. allows you to connect and access external USB devices from your Nexus 7, 10, Galaxy Nexus, Xoom and most other Android devices that support OTG/USB Host. It allows you to view photos, stream video and audio without copying them to the limited space on your device. The upshot of this is you now have unlimited space for your media! The new release expands this ability to include writing files from the device to FAT partitions on the external device. More info is available on Play: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.homeysoft.nexususb.importer

Anyway, private message me if you are interested with your e-mail address and I'll follow up.