[APP][NO ROOT] Amazon Prime Video standalone app for Fire TV

Search This thread

fainova

Jun 4, 2020
So I have a Fire Stick and bought it in the end of last year. I have a subscription of HBO Portugal but can’t seem to get it for my stick. Also would love to add my local isp to the stick. How can I do that? And add google playstore for Android tv?

wannie1986

Dec 30, 2020
Hi all, thanks for your support. Ive had no problems getting various versions of the app to sideload on my fire tv and can browse the app but I get an error whenever I try to play a video. Anybody any ideas? Any help greatly appreciated.

azbest_hu

Jun 7, 2016
Few months ago the official preinstalled prime video app got profile support on both 4k and gen2 stick. That app works fine in secondary countries also. At least in Europe. So no more side loading needed for us.

wannie1986

Dec 30, 2020
Few months ago the official preinstalled prime video app got profile support on both 4k and gen2 stick. That app works fine in secondary countries also. At least in Europe. So no more side loading needed for us.
Ah thats good to hear. Mines not really a country issue. My amazon account linked to my firestick isnt prime so was hoping to sideload the app to use a family members prime video. Everything worked until I get the something went wrong error when I click play on a video. Very frustrating.

Victorbarros28

Nov 29, 2022
attachment.php

Amazon Prime Video APK for Fire TV for alternative launchers and/or deactivated Amazon TV launcher.

Useful if you have deactivated Amazon TV Launcher or use another launcher.

This app version is unmodified from NVIDIA Shield and runs identically on the Fire TVs with the Fire TV remote control.
Amazon-Video-FireTV-4.1.121.apk

And here are newer versions from the Android TV Google Play Store:
Amazon-Prime-Video-AndroidTV-4.10.3
Amazon-Prime-Video-AndroidTV-4.8.69
Amazon-Prime-Video-AndroidTV-4.7.9
Amazon-Prime-Video-AndroidTV-4.5.17

A valid Prime subscription is a mandatory requirement!
Hello, would you have a working link to download the 'Amazon-Video-FireTV-4.1.121.apk' ?

Top Liked Posts