[APP] NoMaggot, put an end to wasting food!

Search This thread

Fourmob

Feb 6, 2013
Hi everybody,

I would like to introduce our new app you. If you always find expired products in your fridge, I'm sure you will enjoy it.

It's called NoMaggot, so the goal is quite obvious : it allows you to manage products in your fridge and your cupboards. Its main advantage is to use a database regularly updated to identify as much as possible of your products via their barcodes. Then, thanks to notifications, you no longer need to check the expiry dates of the products several times in order to know what to eat.

The application is simple: you scan a product's barcode and enter the expiry date (the only thing you have to do ^^). Depending on the configuration, you will be notified a few days before the expiry date of the product! Perfect to avoid forgetting the cream at the bottom of the fridge hidden behind the yogurt ... ;)

Today, we waste about 100 kg of food every year. This app is a solution to fight against food waste and take responsibility for this problem.

Don't hesitate to send us feedback (good or bad) !

The next planned fonctionnalities are :
- add some properties in a product file (opened, count)
- screen adjustment for big screen (tablet)
- expiry date entry made easier (ideas ? ^^)
- database synchronisation between several devices (tablet, smartphone)
- and more !

If you have other ideas, we would be glad to hear them.

It's free and on the Play Store so, if you are interested, you can try it now. Sorry, I'm not able to post outside links :(

oldsap

Apr 4, 2006
oldsap.blogspot.com
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fourmob.nomaggot

-m98A7VRQcSYEiLJpA5AYJeBZB5_obQrPG5EGClZAP-azfPL_nqagvL6hf-KomUqdCzU
hZEx_adjWvZHMdrMIB0CjfE_-YIszWikTqJfl13F1s_5cDx4k7g1PElKavFnyZVOlXQ

y5CpUp6ejhv1UdwOIUDgY--iAAAmQBQkIQTPaPKNfUbNW1d5HbO8KhBCe9JdGzZNnbdD
KE5Ow1rLd34BUuTSs_LKJak4072o_zDnoUrsZXbhkETwITm7dITUd2zk0pw3FXEFiQ