App not installed. This app isn't compatible with your TV.

Search This thread

ThirdStarr

Dec 16, 2011
I recently purchased the fire stick 4K and I'm having a difficult time installing Kodi on it. I am unable to use ADB link version 5.1 to connect to the fire stick with the developer's options enabled on the fire stick. I get the following message when trying to install Kodi using downloader.
Any assistance to resolve this issue will be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• fire stick 4k specs.jpg
    fire stick 4k specs.jpg
    578.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Kodi install error.jpg
    Kodi install error.jpg
    730.8 KB · Views: 20

ThirdStarr

Dec 16, 2011
Thanks for your help Finnzz. I was able to get Kodi installed using the Easy Fire Tools. I'm confused as to why I could connect using Easy Fire Tools and not with ADB link 5.1. I use ADB link To backup and restore my Kodi build. I don't like having to manually build My Kodi platform.

Reactions: Finnzz

Finnzz

Sep 26, 2017
Thanks for your help Finnzz. I was able to get Kodi installed using the Easy Fire Tools. I'm confused as to why I could connect using Easy Fire Tools and not with ADB link 5.1. I use ADB link To backup and restore my Kodi build. I don't like having to manually build My Kodi platform.
Easy Fire Tools is also Kodi oriented, you can use the Media Center menu to back up and restore your Kodi Build.

If you still have your other Android device you can connect Easy Fire Tools to it (connects to Android and FireOS) backup, then connect to the Stick and restore.

ADBLink's developer thread is here, he seems very responsive.

Reactions: ThirdStarr

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Are you installing the 32bit version?

You can use Easy FireTV tools to install apps on your Stick directly from your phone

Easy Fire Tools is also Kodi oriented, you can use the Media Center menu to back up and restore your Kodi Build.

If you still have your other Android device you can connect Easy Fire Tools to it (connects to Android and FireOS) backup, then connect to the Stick and restore.

ADBLink's developer thread is here, he seems very responsive.