[APP] Notch/Cut out battery bar

Search This thread

kumarsid7

Jun 20, 2012
Android Wear
Testing is closed as I have enough data for this update. Thanks to everyone who tested

This is one of my little apps that add a battery bar around the notch of a phone. I have ported the feature to the S10 and S10+. Please try it out

The trial version link.

The pro version link

Last edited:

JSZESZE

Apr 19, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio
The graphic is off the right hand side of the screen. I can only see it when the width is increased all the way.

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

Switching resolution to 3040x1440 brought it out to where it should be. But the alignment is off. Is just a few pixels low. The top starts a few pixels below the cutout.

I'll find a phone to take a photo for you

piotrkruczek

Jul 10, 2016
KRK
OnePlus 8 Pro
Google Pixel 5
How does it supposted to work on S10's? It creates the notch in place without the notch and afais I can't even make it flat, narrow bar/line because it's crashing the app.

Would be nice to have it around the camera holes ;)

kumarsid7

Jun 20, 2012
Android Wear
The graphic is off the right hand side of the screen. I can only see it when the width is increased all the way.

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

Switching resolution to 3040x1440 brought it out to where it should be. But the alignment is off. Is just a few pixels low. The top starts a few pixels below the cutout.

I'll find a phone to take a photo for you

Thanks a ton. Can you please tell me what the resolution options are?

JSZESZE

Apr 19, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190315-103809_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20190315-103809_Settings.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 2,275
Reactions: kumarsid7

b3y0ndd34th

Feb 24, 2010
Seymour, IN
I would like to see some kind of option that allows for a charging LED as well.
A simple pulsing animation added to it while it is charging would help too.

If you could also add the ability to use the mod regardless of background (this could even be a premium feature), that would be awesome!

The "bubble" seems to fit well around the S10+, I can't tell if it needs adjusted just a tad more to the right or not though, I downloaded the app when some battery was already used so I will have to wait until I charge again to make sure that the 100% fits the notch well.

Last edited:

enij

May 4, 2011
Milan
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
LOL, i left a review asking for S10+ compatibility on the 14th and you opened this thread the day after! Good work!

I'm trying it right now, it work, the only "serious bug" seems to be when you change the height, it increase only under the cut out, i think it should increase above and under it (Like when you change width, it change both sides).

Also, the bubble it's not really centered to the cut out, it look like a pixel or two under the exact position (i attach a really bad photo, i took it with the front camera of an iMac, sorry!)

+1 for custom wallpaper (also as a paid feature), i really love the wall-e and eve's one!

kumarsid7

Jun 20, 2012
Android Wear
LOL, i left a review asking for S10+ compatibility on the 14th and you opened this thread the day after! Good work!

I'm trying it right now, it work, the only "serious bug" seems to be when you change the height, it increase only under the cut out, i think it should increase above and under it (Like when you change width, it change both sides).

Also, the bubble it's not really centered to the cut out, it look like a pixel or two under the exact position (i attach a really bad photo, i took it with the front camera of an iMac, sorry!)

+1 for custom wallpaper (also as a paid feature), i really love the wall-e and eve's one!

Please check out the latest build, everything can be customized, so should be able to make it fit.

enij

May 4, 2011
Milan
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Please check out the latest build, everything can be customized, so should be able to make it fit.
Ok, now it's almost perfect, i think the last touch to reach the perfection would be the corners a little bit more rounded.
I attached a better quality picture.

Attachments

• IMG-20190322-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20190322-WA0001.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 872

Kojouro

Mar 3, 2019
So I've been messing around with it a little and it's nice, but if I set the width or height to the lowest the app crashes.

mrd0pe

Aug 2, 2016
Hi Dev, great job! One request is to make width/height movable with arrows too, just like with the positioning. The sliders are very sensitive and it takes quite a while to position the cutout perfectly.

mrd0pe

Aug 2, 2016
Hi Dev, great job! One request is to make width/height movable with arrows too, just like with the positioning. The sliders are very sensitive and it takes quite a while to position the cutout perfectly.

Edit: the cutout looks good in the app, but when I apply the changes it gets cut off. Anyone knows why?

Attachments

• 20190324_080650.jpg
    20190324_080650.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 435

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Testing is closed as I have enough data for this update. Thanks to everyone who tested

This is one of my little apps that add a battery bar around the notch of a phone. I have ported the feature to the S10 and S10+. Please try it out

The trial version link.

The pro version link
    Ok, now it's almost perfect, i think the last touch to reach the perfection would be the corners a little bit more rounded.
    I attached a better quality picture.
    Thanks a ton. Can you please tell me what the resolution options are?

Here's a screenshot of the options
    So I've been messing around with it a little and it's nice, but if I set the width or height to the lowest the app crashes.