[APP] Note 10 and Note 10 plus Cutout Wallpapers and Live Wallpapers Collection

Search This thread

legrunt

Jun 15, 2010
for some reason wallpapers are not aligning well on my note 10 plus. I am losing some inches from the top of screen due to black band towards the top

Turn off the "Hide Camera Cutout" option.
It's in Settings->Display->Full Screen Apps->three dots->Advanced Settings->Hide Camera Cutout.

Reactions: note4 guy

AkashDJ

Aug 21, 2019
for some reason wallpapers are not aligning well on my note 10 plus. I am losing some inches from the top of screen due to black band towards the top

When you press and hold the screen and select wallpaper from the gallery not from the app, there is a choice to activate motion is already active click on it to disable and then go to WallPix app and select the wallpaper you want, hope I was clear.

Reactions: note4 guy

AkashDJ

Aug 21, 2019
I didn't name call and again it's the user's choice to install or not to. If you are happy to provide permission to storage, it's your decision and you are entitled to do as you like. Freedom of speech, but I guess no one really cares about it any more. All I did was give people a heads up to be careful. There are a ton of apps providing the same stuff doesn't mean they are all in good faith. Chill....

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

You might be legit bro but the way you approached was misleading..was it hard to say "I created an app so check it out?"

I will edit it with more details.

note4 guy

Mar 15, 2015
Turn off the "Hide Camera Cutout" option.

It's in Settings->Display->Full Screen Apps->three dots->Advanced Settings->Hide Camera Cutout.

Did it busy still have black strip on top my phone . Some of the pictures posted here has no black strip along the top please help thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Akram.

Dec 8, 2013
Dark Knight Screenshot_20190920-163644_Gallery.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Snake

I installed the app and even paid for it, but the wallpapers for Note 10+ are very few and some totally bland ... it would be great if you put more Note 10+ related images

The paid version differs in almost nothing from the free version ... I spent my money for nothing ...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have developed an app for the note 10 cut out wallpapers. The wallpapers in the wallpix app are created by me and my friend. All the wallpapers that are available are unique.

We allow users to set all the wallpapers for free.

Now we have also included the live wallpapers. But the live wallpapers are for pro users.
    Here is the demo of live wallpaper : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsW7TCqioTU

To download the app. Go to play store and search for Wallpix or download it from this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wallpaper.wallpix

Note 10 users should turn off the motion for the cutout wallpapers to work.
    Here are the steps to turn off the motion on one UI
    When you press and hold the screen and select wallpaper from the gallery not from the app, there is a choice to activate motion is already active click on it to disable and then go to WallPix app and select the wallpaper you want, hope I was clear.

Ac7uRfM.jpg

KE1Lk3U.jpg

bbX5NYw.jpg

vcU0AKH.jpg

CIM39qT.png

u4j2ilmqdsh31.png

zSgezSA.png

Please note that you can set all the wallpapers for free, But to download the wallpapers you need the pro version of the app.
    RgrCbCv.jpg

Thank You
    Why are you spamming your app on every forum and website? I am suspicious now! Uninstalled!

I believe it's called advertisement. That's like saying you won't eat at a specific restaurant, just because you saw their commercial on every channel on the TV.

Screw you, Hardee's! (Or Carl's, Jr depending on your location) You've spammed every TV show and channel with your hamburgers. I'm suspicious and never eating there again!
    SPAM

Why are you spamming your app on every forum and website? I am suspicious now! Uninstalled!

I have created only a single thread here.
    Post updated with new collections :)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone