[APP]Note 4 Hidden Settings - Air Gestures and Air View with Fingers

Search This thread

RinaldiMe

Dec 15, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
rinaldi.me
Just tried to activate Air View and the phone crashed. Now I'm stuck in a boot loop. It shows the Samsung logo during startup, I get to see the homescreen for a few seconds then it's back to Samsung logo.

Even safe mode does the same. Any ideas? Is it possible to disable Air View flashing some zip?

YK RAJ

May 23, 2014
Just tried to activate Air View and the phone crashed. Now I'm stuck in a boot loop. It shows the Samsung logo during startup, I get to see the homescreen for a few seconds then it's back to Samsung logo.

Even safe mode does the same. Any ideas? Is it possible to disable Air View flashing some zip?

Wipe cache and dalvic caches from recovery.

nikc0069

Jul 6, 2006
Brighton & Hove
DIsabling Non-root QuickGlance service using button, then uninstalling app, and rebooting results in QuickGlance(non-root) still being on. What is the service and how can I uninstall it?

EDIT: Sorry, it was AIr Wakeup (been a while since I owned a Samsung). So looks like Quick Glance didn't do anything on non-root. Turned AirWakeup off and all back to normal.

Last edited:

saadahmed1988

Apr 29, 2015
Karachi
Please help mee!!

I used the same thing. I downloaded and installed it on my note 4 (910c) the non-root patch for air glance and removed the app. Now the service resumes after every restart and is bugging me alot. I am rooted now and i wish to eliminate the thing that is causing the problem. Please help me i dont want to factory reset the phone. :(

Last edited:

nascox

Oct 25, 2015
It does't work, when I apply the zip file in Recovery mode it writes on the bottom in red letters: "footer is wrong;
signature verification failed". Any suggestions, why?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Quick Note:
    a. This Application is for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 which may also be used on Samsung Galaxy S5.

b. Don't express your hate for ADs in reviews. It's only way of developer's earnings. You can deactivate ADs within the app but it will be nice of you not to.

c. Please Do Post Reviews and help us build this app according to your need.

So, Samsung decided to hide some key features in Galaxy Note 4 and we don't why. But that should not be stopping you from using those awesome features as those are hidden not deleted or something.

Air Gestures: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 has pretty all the sensors that Samsung Galaxy S5 had. So, why not use those. Quick Glance does not work because of a missing apk in Note 4. Will be fixed in next Update

Air View: You can use your SPen for Air View but what happens when you are not using SPen. You use your finger for that purpose. (buggy)

Smart Scroll: Doesn't seems to work but work in progress (buggy)

Samsung Keyboard Handwriting Setting: Edit the way you write and the way for Note 4 detects your writing

LockScreen Clock Style: Miss Your Lockscreen where you can Signature as your personal message. You have that back

Edit Personal Message: What's the use of personal message when you can't edit it.
    More Content: Mont Blanc and Other

QuickGlance Workaround:
    1. Download the provided attachment.
    2. You need have CWM, Philz or TWRP recovery. if you don't have then flash it first.
    3. Move the downloaded zip to your sdcard
    4. In recovery, install the zip and reboot
    5. Now you have QuickGlance on Note 4

Credit:
    henrylife for QuickGlance.zip
    Air view finger hover messed up in latest built.
    Earlier I have enabled this option on my ROM and working fine but with MK3 it causing lag and unresponsive touch on dialer, My files etc applications. Samsung might have removed codes in new built.
    Should work

Hello. Can you tell me this quick glance fix zip will work for dn4 rom?

I haven't tested this on any custom rom but stock one. I suggest you test this zip and let me know. I am pretty sure that it isn't going to mess up your device as it just copies an apk to system dir.
    Works also on Galaxy Tab 8.4 Pro. Smart scroll fully functional.
    I flashed quick glance fix but didnt work

Same with me bro.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone