• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[APP] NovaFreq v1.2.1 (For Novatek Panels Only) [ Updated 07/18/10 ]

Search This thread

v_lestat

Jul 11, 2010
sorry to dig this up but i too would like to see an updated version.
there are a few roms floating in the EVO section that this will not work on
the app just opens to a black screen and i have to tap the screen a few times and wait for Android to ask me if i want to FC the app or wait, i then FC it.

Screen tearing is still an issue on the EVO and this app fixes it.
pretty please make it work with new roms... please

AssassinsLament

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 8, 2007
Twin Cities
sorry to dig this up but i too would like to see an updated version.
there are a few roms floating in the EVO section that this will not work on
the app just opens to a black screen and i have to tap the screen a few times and wait for Android to ask me if i want to FC the app or wait, i then FC it.

Screen tearing is still an issue on the EVO and this app fixes it.
pretty please make it work with new roms... please

Hey there, sorry I haven't been paying too much attention to this app, but for all intensive purposes, those custom kernels/roms that give a black screen usually mean they did not put in maejrep's T2 interface into their kernels. It has nothing to do with this app, as if they included the T2 interface, this app should work fine. If the T2 interface isn't there, it will just hang while waiting for the interface. Other than that, nothing has changed. So I would suggest asking them to include the T2 interface.

austinjay

Sep 8, 2010
Turbo Snap suggested to use this app for screen tearing issues. Every time I open it, the settings are set to 429. I tried changing it to 340, 370, 371, 371, and 380. But every time I go back to the app, back to 429. Any ideas?