[APP] Off-line maps (OSM) + "Courses" from Garmin - lack!

Search This thread

sudione

Jul 22, 2015
Dear XDA forum developers!

Is there anyone on this forum who can write a simple application showing the map (e.g. OpenStreetMap) in off-line mode, which we load ourselves into the watch's memory and additionally with the GPS track navigation function (from a .GPX file)(example: "Courses" from Garmin). There is no such thing on the market and it seems to me that with a well-developed application such something could be sold for 5$ very well.

P.S. Do you want to be rich? This is the moment!;)

Attachments

• courses-Garmin.jpg
    courses-Garmin.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 16
  • gear01.png
    gear01.png
    102.5 KB · Views: 17

Lord Sithek

Dec 19, 2018
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Huawei Watch 2

Is there anyone on this forum who can write a simple application showing the map (e.g. OpenStreetMap) in off-line mode, which we load ourselves into the watch's memory and additionally with the GPS track navigation function (from a .GPX file)(example: "Courses" from Garmin). There is no such thing on the market and it seems to me that with a well-developed application such something could be sold for 5$ very well.

have you tried Ghostracer?

It's possible to send maps portion to the watch from the phone and even navigate by loading gpx file, as far as I remember

Reactions: sudione

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

have you tried Ghostracer?

It's possible to send maps portion to the watch from the phone and even navigate by loading gpx file, as far as I remember
    Thanks! I will try, but I must admit that I am looking for something simpler and "lighter".:)
    I see. But it isn't that heavy I think, it should do its job. I agree that there is no big selection in this kind of apps though