[APP][OFFICIAL] KLWP Kustom Live Wallpaper (Android >= 4.4)

Search This thread

calaeb08

Apr 18, 2012
Rebooted many times, here's some screen shots
34424ef7531b8c311ab29e5f74c250de.jpg
9d60676cf3ec30f72eb2c94f3c84ae4a.jpg

calaeb08

Apr 18, 2012
It's a wallpaper from a icon pack. I'll try a smaller image and report back

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

I'm using a s5, tried a few different pics still nothing. Any other ideas?

albertholl

Sep 26, 2010
Clinge
If it happens only with some specific template and not the builtin ones and you are still seeing the AM/PM marker it means that the creator of the template used "A" instead of "a" in the text of the clock, capital A will always show AM/PM regardless of the settings. If you link here the template i can check it for you.

I changed my system settings from automatically time to manually and back. It solved the problem for digital clocks. The other circular clocks are only capable to show pm/am, I think, because of the designe.
Thanks for your help.

frankmonza

Sep 23, 2014
How do I set which page it starts on? I want the scrolling to start at page 1 but it always starts in the middle.

Hi! Thanks for using Kustom! So the editor always consider the center as the screen in the middle, however if you want your item to start scrolling from screen 1 you need to do the following:
  • Enter the item configuration in the "Advanced Editor"
  • Go to the "Animation" tab
  • Hit "+" on top right and add an animation
  • Select "ReactOn" "Scroll" and set center to "Screen 1"
  • Done, your item will move and its center will be screen 1, you can also tune speed and other stuff

Hope it helps

frankmonza

Sep 23, 2014
No word on why I can't set background inages?

Hi Caleb, was waiting you said you were trying something different that the wallpaper from the icon pack you were using, BTW if the icon pack is freely available on the store let me know which one it is so i will give it a look.

fattone66

Dec 2, 2013
I'm I noob at this but where can I find Hotspot in this app cause don't have a clue on how to activate the dock buttons phone, app, and sms can someone guide me there please?

Attachments

• 1421004372196.jpg
    1421004372196.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 983
Last edited:

frankmonza

Sep 23, 2014
I'm I noob at this but where can I find Hotspot in this app cause don't have a clue on how to activate the dock buttons phone, app, and sms can someone guide me there please?

Hi!! You can associate any object to a single tap or double tap action, just do the following:
- Open the "advanced editor"
- Select the item you want to be "touchable" from the "layer list"
- Go into the "Touch" section and set "Tap" or "Double Tap" to "Start Application", select the application (or shortcut)
- Done!

P.S. there is still some bug on the hotspots functionality so it might not work in some case, if you have issues just let me know!

P.P.S. bel nickname :)

chrisp2

Jan 27, 2014
Pelham, NH
Looks like you're applying touch to overlapping layer, not icon,

This is what I'm doing but it's not working.

Try unchecking all 3 layers you have checked in your 2nd screen cap, tap on the "phone button" layer once to see the images inside, tap the 372x250 image (which I think is the phone icon, not the glow effect background) then "TOUCH">Single>Launch App. Go to the "App" line below TOUCH and select your phone app. Hopefully, this will do it for you!

wyt18

Jun 4, 2007
some questions for the dev

Great concept for the app, now that Zooper is no longer being developed I'm looking forward to this one replacing Zooper

Had some questions for the dev:
1. Maps: I've seen users place styled google maps in their creations, how does one do this? Is it a HTTP GET image of a static map, or can the maps respond to touch input (pan, pinch to zoom)? Looked under "image", but can't seem to find a way to add maps
2. Animation: Will animation on touch (e.g. element bounces or scales when itself is touched) be a feature in the future?
3. Battery vs. Zooper: How does battery consumption compare to Zooper for dynamic elements that update every minute?
4. Responsiveness / latency vs. Zooper for Tasker events: When sending a variable via Tasker to change element features (e.g. text color), how responsive is Kustom compared to Zooper? (zooper is very slow >500ms when the Tasker variable is part of the "Text content", but slightly more acceptable between 200-500ms when using "Advanced parameters")

thanks!

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone