[APP][OFFICIAL] KLWP Kustom Live Wallpaper (Android >= 4.4)

Search This thread

nuttkrakk

Mar 14, 2008
Using nova apex or llx with multiple pages, klwp shows the correct layout. But when using other launchers epic, lucid, lollipop etc. Wall paper metrics get strange. Does anyone know how to fix?

frankmonza

Sep 23, 2014
Using nova apex or llx with multiple pages, klwp shows the correct layout. But when using other launchers epic, lucid, lollipop etc. Wall paper metrics get strange. Does anyone know how to fix?

This is likely a launcher issue, if you can give me the launcher name along with the issue you have (pages not detected correctly for example), i will try to contact the author or you can report to launcher authors that live wallpaper scrolling is not acting correctly (this is something they should fix, i cant do much)

nuttkrakk

Mar 14, 2008
This is likely a launcher issue, if you can give me the launcher name along with the issue you have (pages not detected correctly for example), i will try to contact the author or you can report to launcher authors that live wallpaper scrolling is not acting correctly (this is something they should fix, i cant do much)
Any AOSP based launcher. I tried lucid, epic and lollipop launcher by Mobint which IMHO is the cleanest. Somehow a 2 page setup on klwp slides halfway (pinkmotion from play store).

Also if I use LLX, it slides correct but wallpaper tap only works on 1st page...

frankmonza

Sep 23, 2014
Any AOSP based launcher. I tried lucid, epic and lollipop launcher by Mobint which IMHO is the cleanest. Somehow a 2 page setup on klwp slides halfway (pinkmotion from play store).

Also if I use LLX, it slides correct but wallpaper tap only works on 1st page...

For wallpaper tap on LLX please ensure you configured LLX to send wallpaper taps to the wallpaper (and also at least reboot once after installing KLWP)
For the AOSP launchers its strange, also Nova is based on AOSP, anyway, i will try lollipop and see what happens with pinkmotion.

Reactions: nuttkrakk

JPhantom95

Dec 23, 2010
I found this app today thanks to a post on reddit. I have one question- is it possible to have a music play/pause button that also functions to start playing music if no media app is open already?

In any case, I bought pro because this app is too amazing. Keep up the great work!

I notice that if I use Google Play Music, pause the song, swipe away the notification, and then press a play button in KLW the song will play again. Cool. However, if the phone is rebooted and the play button is pressed nothing will happen. Using a different music player is worse in that playing a song, pausing it, swiping away the song notification, and then pressing play will result in nothing happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: ozash

frankmonza

Sep 23, 2014
I found this app today thanks to a post on reddit. I have one question- is it possible to have a music play/pause button that also functions to start playing music if no media app is open already?

In any case, I bought pro because this app is too amazing. Keep up the great work!

I notice that if I use Google Play Music, pause the song, swipe away the notification, and then press a play button in KLW the song will play again. Cool. However, if the phone is rebooted and the play button is pressed nothing will happen. Using a different music player is worse in that playing a song, pausing it, swiping away the song notification, and then pressing play will result in nothing happening.

Welcome to KLWP!!! So Kustom currently does not save the last player being used, so, if you press "play" it will be able to play only if you used a player at least once after booting. What i can do is to open the last used player if none has been used yet (saving it from last time), this will however open the player on your screen not "play" a song since this is not possible.

jr67

Nov 11, 2010
Honolulu, Hawaii
Just started using this and I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I notice that bi(plugged) doesn't survive a reboot. I display the total time since I unplugged my phone but it kept resetting every time I rebooted (I use CM and tend to flash a new nightly everyday). I can work around this using Tasker but is there a way to fix this without having to resort to a workaround?

frankmonza

Sep 23, 2014
Just started using this and I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I notice that bi(plugged) doesn't survive a reboot. I display the total time since I unplugged my phone but it kept resetting every time I rebooted (I use CM and tend to flash a new nightly everyday). I can work around this using Tasker but is there a way to fix this without having to resort to a workaround?

Definitely a bug, will try to fix on next release

Reactions: jr67

g0t-cheeri0s

Apr 21, 2012
Hiya Frank. Purchased a couple themes on Playstore, they show up in the load list but there's nothing there. I've cleared cache, rebooted, uninstalled downloaded themes and reinstalled, still nothing. Any idea what's going on? I've messaged the theme dev but have heard nothing back.

Screenshot_2015-04-01-23-08-59.png

frankmonza

Sep 23, 2014
Hiya Frank. Purchased a couple themes on Playstore, they show up in the load list but there's nothing there. I've cleared cache, rebooted, uninstalled downloaded themes and reinstalled, still nothing. Any idea what's going on? I've messaged the theme dev but have heard nothing back.

Screenshot_2015-04-01-23-08-59.png

Are you sideloading the app or its installed via playstore? Did you send also an email or you are a different user? Are you using a custom ROM?

g0t-cheeri0s

Apr 21, 2012
Installed via Playstore. Running Pro. I've installed other themes a while ago with no problems. Running a custom ROM (PA for the LG G2 D802).

Yeah that was me that emailed. After I sent it I hought it be better to air here in case other users are experiencing the same problem (which someone seems to be). Sorry if it seemed like hassling, that was not my intention :)

frankmonza

Sep 23, 2014
Installed via Playstore. Running Pro. I've installed other themes a while ago with no problems. Running a custom ROM (PA for the LG G2 D802).

Yeah that was me that emailed. After I sent it I hought it be better to air here in case other users are experiencing the same problem (which someone seems to be). Sorry if it seemed like hassling, that was not my intention :)

No worries just trying to understand if multiple users had the same issue, as per the email please try to uninstall all skins except one like LCR that works for sure, it might be that, i am investigating.

jdec529

May 3, 2012
I am having the same issue. They show in the list but show 0 items. Tried uninstalling, rebooting, and clearing data and cache. Also tried LCR and its not working. Running a stock rom with xsposed and nova launcher.

Edit: not sure if this is related but thought I would add it in case it is. I can load one from the base pack and set it. Then if I go to load another from the base back it brings it to the edit screen but there is no option to apply it, or set as wallpaper.

Last edited:

frankmonza

Sep 23, 2014
I am having the same issue. They show in the list but show 0 items. Tried uninstalling, rebooting, and clearing data and cache. Also tried LCR and its not working. Running a stock rom with xsposed and nova launcher.

Edit: not sure if this is related but thought I would add it in case it is. I can load one from the base pack and set it. Then if I go to load another from the base back it brings it to the edit screen but there is no option to apply it, or set as wallpaper.

What do you mean with "there is no option to apply it"? You just need to save using the save icon.

Reactions: jdec529

Top Liked Posts