[APP][OFFICIAL] KLWP Kustom Live Wallpaper (Android >= 4.4)

Search This thread

frankmonza

Sep 23, 2014
Kustom Live Wallpaper (KLWP) is the most powerful HD Wallpaper creator ever! Use its awesome WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor to create you own designs and display any data you need, at once, and with wonderful animations too! If you were looking for Rainmeter or Conky on Android, this is it!

App is available on the play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.kustom.wallpaper
Or via manual download here: https://rink.hockeyapp.net/apps/841d1a9421b54e9e40f8fcf2666afd66

With Kustom you can create clocks, live map backgrounds, Material like animated wallpapers, sophisticated CPU meters, a randomly changing image and much much more. Imagination is the limit.

Official XDA Threads

Features
  • Some skin to start with
  • Text with custom fonts, colors, sizes and effects
  • Shapes like Ovals, Rects, Arcs, Triangles, Exagons and more
  • Gradients and Shadows
  • Dynamic blur and color filter masking
  • Photoshop like layers
  • PNG / JPG / WEBp Image support
  • Native Tasker support
  • Builtin Music Utilities for music cover / info
  • Animations such as fading, scaling and scrolling based on screen position, triggers and more
  • Complex programming with functions, conditionals and global variables
  • A huge amount of data to display (like date, time, battery, weather, astronomy, CPU speed, memory, countdowns, WiFi and cellular status, traffic info, next alarm, location, moving speed and much more)
  • Ability to export single items as reusable components

Pro:
  • Remove the ADS
  • Support the dev!
  • Unlock import from SD and all external skins
  • Allow exporting skins to SD and cration of APK preset packs

Beta:

More?

Screens (3 builtin examples):
stntXsyyQtowziT_B84MpllTWvxveicnU11OR0eBbhQ51y_J-X5oMgji-bDLLSMeKg=h310-rw
9eoCfmeHMBHhlP3849CWCqkj5_Dt24GZF5qyCi6R9vjtaMyBMoZIFhK0iDr165pPp8I=h310-rw
oj9MnBRs7dWvBmpdtRfv-Fu3ZoGTQlv2xQ5qUOuzOVnPgZ6394ZIGJ7RTtry6JUcEIj6=h310-rw

Last edited:

Pug123

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jun 17, 2013
*ZION*
@frankmonza , i found the gallery thread first so i wont repeat the message here..:p subscribed :good:

Last edited:

Sock12345

Jun 22, 2014
Can you provide an apk?
Cannot opt-in for thr beta via playstore

Verstuurd van mijn SM-G900F

adelancker

May 9, 2012
Antwerp
When I want to opt-in for beta testing Google Play says "There's nothing to see here" and then gives some error. Any ideas why?

Could you maybe PM me the apk while the app is still in beta? Thanks

frankmonza

Sep 23, 2014
When I want to opt-in for beta testing Google Play says "There's nothing to see here" and then gives some error. Any ideas why?

Could you maybe PM me the apk while the app is still in beta? Thanks

You need to join the beta community first, then you will be able to see that page, just wait a couple of minutes. Updated OP also to make this more clear.

Reactions: adelancker

albert1500

Aug 6, 2011
Dallas, TX
How does somebody else load a preset I have created?
I thought you could just put the zip in the "wallpapers" folder thats located inside the Kustom folder. Not working. Is there an extra step?

:eek:

frankmonza

Sep 23, 2014
How does somebody else load a preset I have created?
I thought you could just put the zip in the "wallpapers" folder thats located inside the Kustom folder. Not working. Is there an extra step?

:eek:

Hi, no that's enough, you put the zip as it is (klwp.zip) in the wallpapers folder and it will show up in the SD section, are you sure its a preset and not a komponent (komp.zip)? Because komponents are a different thing, they go in the "komponents" folder and you add them directly from the editor.

FdeKlerk

Oct 10, 2013
Johannesburg
Tasker?

Hi dev.

Sorry for posting in the wrong place. Google+ is not accessible where i am.

But i would like to know. This is "almost" a app that i would put on my top 5 apps to install on a new phone.

Except i cant put it on the list.
1. There is not bitmap integration to use an image that is stored in the root directory.
2. There is a form of tasker plugin function used as "zooper broadcast" but lets say for instance i want to use a formula to my bitmap image...
i will say:

Code:
file:///sdcard/pictures/1.jpg
now in tasker, i created a counter witch counts from 1 to 70 with every increment 30 min apart. is it possible then to do the following using zooper plugin?
Code:
file:///sdcard/pictures/$br(zooper, counter)$.jpg
Confirmed, this does work!!!

Please dev add the option to use a file path as default background and option 1.... Then this would be my No.1 app to install followed by tasker.

Thanks in advance:good:

Last edited:

frankmonza

Sep 23, 2014
Hi dev.

Sorry for posting in the wrong place. Google+ is not accessible where i am.

But i would like to know. This is "almost" a app that i would put on my top 5 apps to install on a new phone.

Except i cant put it on the list.
1. There is not bitmap integration to use an image that is stored in the root directory.
2. There is a form of tasker plugin function used as "zooper broadcast" but lets say for instance i want to use a formula to my bitmap image...
i will say:

Code:
file:///sdcard/pictures/1.jpg
now in tasker, i created a counter witch counts from 1 to 70 with every increment 30 min apart. is it possible then to do the following using zooper plugin?

Please dev add the option to use a file path as default background and option 1.... Then this would be my No.1 app to install followed by tasker.

Thanks in advance:good:

You probably know already but i added this to the latest release, still a bit buggy but will fix asap :)
Tasker is also coming natively at a certain point

Reactions: FdeKlerk

milanello99

Jun 10, 2012
When I try to opt in the Beta, it sais that there nothing there (when following the link).
Any solutions?
Edit: solved, thanks

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts