non fuze and fuze

found here http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=d70bc95672875df0d2db6fb9a8902bda

UPDATE: install official flash lite cause this one supports flash

UPDATE: it also has the slide zoom on the bottom of the screen

Pictures by bugsykoosh

attachment.php

attachment.php

INSTALL ISSUES LOOK HERE

Tried to install but no luck.. Cleaned-up the stock ROM's opera and loaded this version, but it keeps giving me the unsuccessful install message.

open opera

open help

click about opera

does it say

version:9.5
Build: 15613

if it does you are done

if not close opera with a task manager and try again

if that doesn't work soft reset

norkoastal

Dec 7, 2007
Bay Area
Tried to install but no luck.. Cleaned-up the stock ROM's opera and loaded this version, but it keeps giving me the unsuccessful install message.

Last edited:

bugsykoosh

Jun 16, 2007
it is working on mine - stock Fuze ROM. Photos attached

Attachments

• Opera.jpg
    Opera.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 30,532
  • landscape.jpg
    landscape.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 30,387

SprintGuy765

Sep 17, 2007
Thanks Herg.....I usally don't use opera because it's slow.....But this one. It's different. Its actually fast and responsive.

Hey herg do you have the jbed that came with dutty's rom. Could you post it so I could update my opera mini.PLEASE

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!

Last edited:

herg62123

Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2007
Everywhere a htc phone is located
Thanks Herg.....I usally don't use opera because it's slow.....But this one. It's different. Its actually fast and responsive.

Hey herg do you have the jbed that came with dutty's rom. Could you post it so I could update my opera mini.PLEASE

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!

i will post that but i ask to give me time cause i have to piece everything back together like a million pieece jigsaw puzzle.

dahlem

Sep 12, 2007
Houston
Flash

Does anyone have flash working on this? If so link to which one you installed please! I loaded the new official one that came out last 5-7 days and it isn't working for me, thanks!

letsgoflyers81

Jun 25, 2007
I've tried installing this several times, including the steps in post 7 but it's still not working for me. I get the following message:

Installation was unsuccessful. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions.

Is this a problem because I'm running a cooked ROM with Opera 9.5 build 15202 built into it?