• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[APP] Paint Now! Mobile - Mobile Drawing/Imaging Editing

Search This thread

ephestione

Mar 23, 2008
Rome
www.ephestione.it
Probably I know what you mean regarding the file dialogue... you don't really need to create your own, since there is a great mod from a japanese dev, called "filedialogue changer", http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley-Cupertino/2039/ which does exactly that, and for all the apps using the standard -lame- file dialogue.
You should concentrate on a couple of functions that I see missing in the features and that could make it a little irfanview for windows mobile:
1) gamma correction
2) brightness
3) saturation

menos

Feb 23, 2008
Hi Birger & GeitjeG

I think there's a problem with com objs in those roms you are using.
The application is using a com obj to do some function that gdi+ does not provide (eg. Jpeg quality). Unfortunately I don't have a HD2 device to test this out. One possible solution is that I can create an option to force the application use only gdi+, but then some features won't be available.

For the features suggested by ephestione, I will keep those in my mind. Sadly I have seen your post too late and have done my own dlgbox already. Thx any way for the information :).

impreZzA

Feb 5, 2009
Thank you for this app, good idea, and ur intention using it for facebook upload is awesome :)

Thanks!

Edit:

I tried it out, unfortunately I have no access to my pictures, I choose the folder where my images are located, but there are no displayed ...?

Is there a solution?

they are jpg files, taken with the hd2 camera!

Last edited:

csrgiron

Jan 25, 2010
I liked the app so I tried it on my iPAQ 210 w/ .Net 3.5.

Nice layout/design but can only see .bmp and .png files - can "Save as" .jpg tho.

longjohn.s

Feb 3, 2010
hi menos,

great app, no problems so far on HD2 with german stock rom ( 1.66).

there are some things that might be a great addition to your app:

1) layers (make it easier to move things around and to arrange and rearrange things)
2) how about some filters (like sharpener, softener etc.)
3) more undo-steps (only one is far not enough ;)...)
4) selection tool (like the magic wand tool in photoshop)
5) eraser tool

what do you think about that?

menos

Feb 23, 2008
Hi Guys,

updated some features as requested, especially the file dialog box. I will update the change log later as I'm a bit busy for other thing now.

acuatico69

Jun 16, 2007
XDALogo_Avail.png